Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Param

Hard truth is that Pakistan has been used like reusable condom by USA for 6 decades only this time condom got torn due to excessive use and it leaked
This is the best i have heard so far

plugwater

Topic : Operation caught ISI "by surprise"

No ISI was not informed becasue , Americans brought Bin Ladin in helicopters into Pakistan and killed him in that compound probbly funded by Afghan warlords, who got funds form Ramond davis and associates

If Pakistan Army or ISI was involved we would have likely caught him alive and he would have stated he had nothing to do with 911.

US has more to gain by killing binladin on Pakistani soil then in Afghanistan

The helicopter that went down , probbly was used to bring in Bin Ladin into Pakistan - and also carried all the family members inside it

vijaytripoli

Another hilarious rant
"gajwa-e-hind"
Hi, i used follow this Topic but did n,t fully understood the meaning of it and also why all pdf member have so much faith in it ? Can any member give us a detail information about "gajwa-e-hind" ?
Chau

Param

^^^Pakistani circus is so different. And the clown on the stage is not even wearing makeup.

Dark_Prince

Hi, i used follow this Topic but did n,t fully understood the meaning of it and also why all pdf member have so much faith in it ? Can any member give us a detail information about "gajwa-e-hind" ?
Chau
It is some stupid mumbo-jumbo concept from hadiths, which they believe that slaves and beggars (aka pakistanis) will conquer India with american and chinese bhikLOL hhaahhahahahah

However, "Gazwa" in hadiths refers to muhammad and his wars (may be future wars predicted by this profhet to be fathomed by his followers) and almost all have been proved wrong, indeed dumb failed state pakistanis the beggar thekedars of islam twisted and made its madrasa going dumb kids believe that pakistan represents "gazwa" and they will fulfill this prophecy (how can they muhammad died way back? lol). Indeed this prophecy has been proven wrong as muhammad died before he could ravage and plunder India, but dumb pakistanis who do not have anything else to cling on are brainwashed to believe these false prophesies from hadiths and what not......I hope u get the picture how madrasa educated failed state pakistanis would believe in anything told to them by ISPR agents.

They have been brought up on false grandeur and pride (which as slaves they never had), and now when truth faces them directly in face they squirm and open their hadiths to find something solacing.....they are the ones who would look for theory of relativity in hadiths...I have met one such case......hahhahahahahahh. Its high time to eliminate India's enemies and provide freedom to our Baloch brothers from this madrasa educated savage Punjabi regime!:)

JAISWAL

now here is a gem of the idiotic comment by mr. Gabber

No ISI was not informed
becasue , Americans
brought Bin Ladin in
helicopters into Pakistan
and killed him in that
compound probbly
funded by Afghan
warlords, who got funds
form Ramond davis and
associates
If Pakistan Army or ISI
was involved we would
have likely caught him
alive and he would have
stated he had nothing to
do with 911.
US has more to gain by
killing binladin on
Pakistani soil then in
Afghanistan
The helicopter that went
down , probbly was used
to bring in Bin Ladin into
Pakistan - and also
carried all the family
members inside it.

chex3009

Country flag
Joke of the Day:

Our Warnings to Indians and Americans Zionists

Last edited by a moderator:

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
What do u people think abt Osama's death , It was a very bad drama same as american do in all cases.

Everything in this drama was very very badly planned. Americans have Hollywood directors even then there alway have this illogical drama creation done by sum defense personals.I think they should hire some good stroy writers and directors before doing any more of drama.

All i can do is laughing at the american Govt plus the american people who are very happy to kill there own rogue CIA agen

Dark_Prince

^^^^^ LoL for failed state beggar pakistani kids all terrorists activities by savage pakistanis is a "Drama" to malign them.....denial has become a habit of these inept pathetic people....and why it should not be.....a failed state and a bankrupt nation of terrorists and shameless people need to cling on to something to tell their people that they are the "best" and everybody is out there to get them..... in fact what these madrasa educated pakistani dumb kids don't realize in that (there coward army, henchmen isi, genocidal islamic mullahs and gop) who are begging and working shamelessly for foreigners and keeping them hungry, thirsty and deluded with constant doses of dementia of "pakistan studies' and "islamiyat" LOL......its always funny to read pakistani comments....it only show the pathetic education level of that country...no doubt they are a failed state and will soon top the list, as somalians are getting better day by day! :)

Oracle

A pakistani posted this:
So people here think it all happend without Pakistan Intelligence help.....

He was corrected by King Troll as:
False.

With intelligence, ISI monitors CIA.

:pound: :pound:

Pokemon

Chau
In simple terms a muslim nation will take over india with its holy army. Thats what written in hadiths(holy book of muslims).
Pakistani think the "nation" would be Pak.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Joke of the Day:

This man always talks of wars, of killing Non-Islamic people, and has an ambition to DESTROY/KILL/RULE India from hi birth i guess ! and one day with this ambition he will die !! Haha
What a frustrated,misinformed and shameless fool, he says they ruled India for 1000 years !! LOL , why didn't US kill this man with OBL "ye to osama ka baap hai" (this man is father of OBL) :p
I am enjoying the thread very much :thumb:

Dark_Prince

In simple terms a muslim nation will take over india with its holy army. Thats what written in hadiths(holy book of muslims).
Pakistani think the "nation" would be Pak.
Boss "Gazwas" meaning wars of prophet Muhammad- ended with his death...it's the illiterate madrasa educated failed state pakistanis who think by eating grass and getting droned will do Gazwa (actually by their logic pakistan was created in 740Ad by Muhammad bin qasim who raped and plundered them, gosh height of retardeness).....BTW they are so dumb that they interpreted their own texts foolishly or they are so wretched that they are fooling madrasa educated serfs of their nation to the core....all the honors of this mass dementia goes to coward surrendering pakistan army and ispr LOL:D

SHASH2K2

Joke of the Day:

Ma Key C*** . DO they have mental asylums in Pakistan or not. If not May be we should lend them some money to build .

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag

This is Gajwa E Hind !!, it's an idea to keep Pakistani people dreaming for their impossible victory, and to keep them out of depression of illiteracy and poverty which they will face in the future. :)

A.V.

We have a clown thread for zaid the hamid - use that it has amazing collections of the clown , please keep this thread to the member comments from pak land

Phenom

This is Gajwa E Hind !!, it's an idea to keep Pakistani people dreaming for their impossible victory, and to keep them out of depression of illiteracy and poverty which they will face in the future. :)
Actually most of the people in the audience seem to be upper-middle class, educated people.
Goes to show that in Pakistan everybody is delusional, literate and illiterate.

A.V.

Pak army chief to US AND INDIA :- we wont tolerate any more raids

The super intelligent pak poster :-

What a pathetic man. Didn't the armed forces say the exact same thing before? Churiyan should come as standard kit with stars in the Pakistan armed forces nowadays. These people are a waste of budget.
MY god i am stumped , i cant say more but what happened to the pakistani fanboy mind why are they talking sense suddenly

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles