Defexpo 2012

Shaitan

Zandu Balm all day
Mod
Country flag
Hello guys, got some info from a person who went to the expo and asked around...

Trials that went days/months(idk!) were with only 24 Changes/improvements..!!!!!
By June, all 88(!) changes/improvements will be made and trials will start from that month only.
No Over weight issues with the tank.. Army impressed by the MkII..
APS to be provided by Israel. Gun Same as Arjun I. Yeap, Some changes in the Turret.
Movable Headlights(!).
Acc. to CVRDE it Will be the Best Tank in the world!!

FMBT to be a completely Different tank and designing work has already started. It's weight to be 1/3rd of the Arjun(!).
First prototype by 2018, by 2020 development to be completed..
Arjun MkIII to be there also..

The Snecma-DRDO deal only on papers.. One minor and one major issue.. Big Money that Snecma wants and major one being they want share in production also..
81kn is the highest thrust that Kaveri has produced till date.. GTRE is now targeting AURA and AMCA..
AMCA engine to be developed with french help. Will have TVC. Using Kaveri for naval purposes on plan(!).

LCH to take another 2 years.. A more powerful engine planned to increase it's speed upto 281kmph and increase it's payload..

Trichy rifle is being inducted by para military forces. Performing well.
Instead of having TOT of bofors, OFB never given permission to use it.
A new MCIAR{Multi Caliber Infantry Assault Rifle(most probably cause i forgot it's name, t was something like this)} rifle for F-INSAS under development. First prototype to be out in may.
Gonna be a big leap for indigenous rifle production. State of the Art. Highly Advanced. Army interested.

OFB not producing Ammo of Tavor.

A mark 2 version of Pinaka under Development. Range to be increased upto 60kms..
Already Tested GPS guided rockets on Pinaka, but Army was never interested.

An UCAV under development who's name definitely wasn't AURA..

That's all the info. i was able to gather from Scientists present at DefExpo.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I hate this, look at the map of india. who the hell russians think they are
Yeah it's not a paki/chinese source... it's the Russian source... it's shocking... they NEED TO OPEN THEIR EYES :shocked::shocked:

pmaitra

Identify please!

Please identify these weapons:

DSC_0043-2.jpg
Is this X-95?

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Thank you bengalraider, more over I am interested to know that is their an India vehicle available in the market to sport a CTIS, as to my outdated knowledge I have never seen any Indian vehicle to sport one, no military trucks, neither the prototype Mahindra AXE,neither TATA LSV , all that I can recollect is the Dilip Chhabria Juggernaut concept, but anyways it was just a concept vehicle from DC design.

kaustav2001

Country flag
Hello guys, got some info from a person who went to the expo and asked around...
Thax for all that info mate.....
All this news...too much for me to handle :balle:. First the update on the Bhim by Bengalraider & now all these

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Thank you bengalraider, more over I am interested to know that is their an India vehicle available in the market to sport a CTIS, as to my outdated knowledge I have never seen any Indian vehicle to sport one, no military trucks, neither the prototype Mahindra AXE,neither TATA LSV , all that I can recollect is the Dilip Chhabria Juggernaut concept, but anyways it was just a concept vehicle from DC design.
The TATA 6x6 ,8X8 and 12X12 all have CTIS also the Leyland SUPER STALLION 8x8 AND 6X6.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ezsasa DEFEXPO-2022 Defence & Strategy 1248
H Defexpo 2020 Defence & Strategy 655
Pandora Questions to be asked during Defexpo 2018 Defence & Strategy 11
sayareakd Defexpo 2018 Defence & Strategy 446