Wuhan Coronavirus Thread

Is coronavirus a biological warfare agent released by China?

• yes

Votes: 175 89.3%
  • no

Votes: 21 10.7%

• Total voters

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I agree singapore and other western countries seem to be taking this very seriously that must tell you something.

Our government has already set up checks for flights coming from China.

Also the suspected people with virus are In a Mumbai hospital under strict observation.

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/co...-special-ward-set-up/articleshow/73575859.cms

So hopefully we are safe.
All flights from China everywhere should be put on hold until they get a handle on this catastrophe. The CCP trying to downplay this is only going to get more people killed.

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
If this ain't hysteria then we should certainly restrict all flights from China.

We aren't ready to handle this kind of epidemics
it will be clusterfuck if virus enters india...we are not equiped to deal such out breaks....heck govt hospital staff were treating swineflu patients with gloves n green colour paper mask....emergency responses are worst in india.

Knowitall

Okay so the virus has now reached Nepal. We must be extremely careful we cannot handle this virus it has no cure at all we must prevent it under all costs.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/s...-nepal-confirms-first-case-of-new-coronavirus

I just read in twitter might be false but victims are not showing signs of high temp from start to end if this is true it's a huge issue.

We must really be careful now.

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/co...mumbai-and-hyderabad/articleshow/73590746.cms

We must I say stop the flights and rather try and arrange treatment and money for our citizens in china only.

Tupac slayer

Country flag
In Tamil there was a movie known as 7 Aam Arivu casting Shruti Hassan and Surya in the lead roles, In that movie Chinese would launch a virus in India. Virus would cause havoc current situation in China makes me think about that movie

Knowitall

An answer I got from a Chinese website it was translated.

I am an ordinary Wuhan resident, I work for medical equipment companies, so I'm half involved with the hospital systems.
The situation in Wuhan is definitely not as simple as you imagine it, the medical system is nearing collapse.
Hospitals desperately lack resources, especially critical protective equipment, all the major hospitals are asking for donations in money and resources.
From this, you can imagine the utter apathy of the government, while hospitals lack basic supplies, armed soldiers in full hazmat suits surround Wuhan to 'ensure stability'.
All the major fever hospitals have lines hundreds of people long. When patients die, corpses just lie on the ground, uncared for, all the medical staff are near mental breakdowns, and the hospital leadership/administration have given up.
Patients cluster up in closed rooms, some patients are hysterical, some collapse to the floor, throwing away their money, they are also near breakdown, and the situation is only getting further out of control

The situation in Wuhan is no longer a matter of medical treatment, if the hospital systems collapse, the consequences make one shudder. I am not being alarmist, nor am I making 'fake news', horrific videos are being shared like wildfire, if you want to see them, I can provide them. It is becoming a humanitarian crisis, please share this, and ask for help from the international society.

At first I had some doubts about this troops and everything but now even videos are out:-

They have deployed troops in the city while the higher ups have left they have quarantined a whole province now all cities in it.

Look at this:-

https://twitter.com/IsChinar/status/1220509128759685120?s=20

Is this normal.

captscooby81

Country flag
Coronavirus Pandemic Simulation Run 3 Months Ago Predicts 65 Million People Could Die

by Tyler Durden
Fri, 01/24/2020 - 08:15
As of this morning, the deadly coronavirus that originated in China has killed 26 people and infected more than 900.

But according to one simulation run less than three months ago, things could get much, much worse. Less than three months ago, Eric Toner, a scientist at the Johns Hopkins Centre for Health Security, had run a simulation of a global pandemic involving the exact same type of virus, according to Business Insider.

His simulation predicted that 65 million people could die "within 18 months".
He commented:

“I have thought for a long time that the most likely virus that might cause a new pandemic would be a coronavirus.”

As of now, the outbreak is not a pandemic, but it has been reported in eight different countries. Toner's simulation said that nearly "every country in the world" would have the virus after six months.

He commented:

“We don’t yet know how contagious it is. We know that it is being spread person to person, but we don’t know to what extent. An initial first impression is that this is significantly milder than SARS. So that’s reassuring. On the other hand, it may be more transmissible than SARS, at least in the community setting.

His analysis used a fictional virus called CAPS, which would be resistant to any modern vaccine and would be deadlier than SARS. The simulation involved a virus originating in Brazil's pig farms. The outbreak started small, with farmers coming down with symptoms, before spreading to crowded and impoverished areas.

The simulation also showed flights being cancelled and travel bookings falling by 45%, as people disseminated false information on social media. It also triggered a financial crisis around the globe, with global GDP falling 11% and stock markets falling 20% to 40%.

No word on whether or not the simulation accounted for the modern monetary theory the Fed is essentially governing with now.

He concluded:

“If we could make it so that we could have a vaccine within months rather than years or decades, that would be a game changer. But it’s not just the identification of potential vaccines. We need to think even more about how they are manufactured on a global scale and distributed and administered to people.”

“It’s part of the world we live in now. We’re in an age of epidemics.”

Of course here in the United States the CDC is assuring us that we don’t have anything to be concerned about

“We don’t want the American public to be worried about this because their risk is low,” says Anthony Fauci, head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. “On the other hand, we are taking this very seriously and are dealing very closely with Chinese authorities.”

Hopefully they are correct, and hopefully this outbreak will blow over sooner rather than later.
https://www.zerohedge.com/health/co...nths-ago-predicts-65-million-people-could-die

captscooby81

Country flag
We will be royally fucked if the virus starts spreading into our country. We don't have fucking medical infrastructure to handle few 1000 people in floods or earthquake . such a high potent virus will create complete breakdown of our medical infrastructure .

Stop all flights outbound and inbound from china and hongkong immediately and also keep an watch on imports of any animal products from china like pork

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
They have known about this since before Christmas and they only start quarantines a month later. The reported cases are so small because they are turning away everyone showing up to the hospitals. They won't let them report it and they drop dead in the streets by the hundreds.

Kumata

Country flag
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I just saw this ... Sickening! <a href="https://t.co/rEA7SaBeXb">pic.twitter.com/rEA7SaBeXb</a></p>&mdash; y.E. (@Ethan0227) <a href="">January 23, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I apologize for posting this. Eating baby rats which are alive? These scum are the most vile and cruel I have seen. And they say the chinese have high IQ? Eating any damn thing and being so effing cruel. Whole damn world is at risk because of these savages.
bhai,

put in a kind of spolier or warning when u post such sick stuff... been to hong kong 2-3 time, i concur with what you posted. I puked them on first day and than never went to markets again for next 1 month of stay.. it did not helped that these morons breath is so bad that we used to talk from 5 feet away to avoid getting "Behosh"

Shredder

Country flag
The world is now at risk because of the way these savages eat. It is a result of their karma, and the consequences are seen.

Shredder

Country flag
We will be royally fucked if the virus starts spreading into our country. We don't have fucking medical infrastructure to handle few 1000 people in floods or earthquake . such a high potent virus will create complete breakdown of our medical infrastructure .

Stop all flights outbound and inbound from china and hongkong immediately and also keep an watch on imports of any animal products from china like pork
This is the irony. One of the best pharma manufacturing countries, but we can't provide access to good healthcare for the majority of our people.

Deathstar

Country flag
Virus is being detected in various cities like Mumbai , Pune. God help us. With our shitty medical respose system. We are doomed

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Bhai some link please if you have or did you hear it from someone.
There are many Indians studying at Wuhan Medical University, it is these students returning that pose the greatest risk.

Jameson Emoni

My prayers are with the victims. I hope Chinese government will be able to contain it before it spreads to other countries. I hope Indian government will immediately impose quarantine on everything coming in from China. It will be catastrophic if it gets to India.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You can get plenty of protein from plant. As a matter of fact, I am thinking of resuming my vegetarian diet.

I'm vegetarian and so os my family. But while we'de like to be strict vegetarians we just can't with our social realities. When you attend parties almost everything on the menu are meat-based dishes and when you go on travel it's just not practical to maintain our vegetarian diet. But at home we are strict on our diet.

After 3 years in this diet I'm simply not comfortable anymore eating meat alhhough as I said I have to eat some at times.

I find this documentary in Nrtflix very compeling. And coming from the field of professional athletes where diet spells the difference between winning and loosing as much as training, it's very remarkable how vegetarians are trashing varnivors...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles