Country flag

Just starting to play this game.
Looks good
and it's already cracked

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Xbox Series X : The Xbox Series X will include a custom-designed CPU based on AMD’s Zen 2 and Radeon RDNA architecture. Microsoft is also using an NVMe SSD on Xbox Series X, which promises to boost load times. Xbox Series X will also support 8K gaming, frame rates of up to 120 fps in games, ray tracing, and variable refresh rate support.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Can anyone suggest me a laptop or notebook for just light web browsing and for typing documents etc.

My budget is between 25k-30k

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Can anyone suggest me a laptop or notebook for just light web browsing and for typing documents etc.

My budget is between 25k-30k
buy a lenovo

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Any model which you can suggest? :)
Any consideration in Dell and HP and asus?
Lenovo has the best keyboard, go for lenovo idea pad. I am not sure of specs but as a Lenovo user my self since last 8 years I can tell it is a good for documents and office work.

Mine is X1 carbon.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Dude. Kotor1-2, Mass Effect trilogy etc are classics. Played them multiple times. Dishonored 1&2 also finished.

Mass Effect Andromeda was an abomination.
The new Darksiders? I heard it was good, at least the story was.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Witcher 3 is my favorite game and the two expansions blood and wine and hearts of stone are so good can be game in themselves fell in love with toussaint lol.

CD. Project is a good company and do listin to their fans Poland is generally great with games.

So high hopes for cyberpunk.

Anyways loved the fact that the garbage feminist shit called BF5 is finally dead.

Hope battlefield gives something good in 2021.
Hearts of Stone was really really good. One of the best games I've played. Much better than the main game.

@Dovah you could skip the Witcher main game and just play Hearts of Stone. It's also not super long

Knowitall

For me battlefield 5 was a lost opportunity no d day landings no eastern front nothing and then you have their fake missions after the claim of being on right side of history and historically accurate.

Thought they could turn things after Pacific front but they just pulled the plug.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
I am gonna put a controversial opinion here,

Civilization: Beyond Earth was a good game :nod:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Hearts of Stone was really really good. One of the best games I've played. Much better than the main game.

@Dovah you could skip the Witcher main game and just play Hearts of Stone. It's also not super long
:hmm: I will try it out. Already have the GOTy on my steam, do I need to buy the expansion separately.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles