Computer Console Gaming thread

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Last edited:

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
I have extended my budget by 30K, what do you think of this?
View attachment 40045

My current thought is the CPU+Mobo+PSU needs to be future-proof atleast. GPU can always be swapped in future.

Stuff is overpriced in India :(
Dopeeeeeeeeee.
It's always best to be future proof.
A good cpu always help in future updates too.
Do post pictures of this beast when it's up. :truestory:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
View attachment 40045

My current thought is the CPU+Mobo+PSU needs to be future-proof atleast. GPU can always be swapped in future.

I assembled a budget gaming pc in 2016, but I regret purchasing a budget processor, I am happy that I purchased a good GPU which is still working, so in my view never settle for lower price processor and gpu. These two things need to be the most latest and the fastest ones, you can compromise with the rest of the components.

cannonfodder

Country flag
View attachment 40045

Nice choice.. Nvidia will launch ampere next March and RTX 20 series cards will fall once new HW hits market. You can try getting used graphic card 1060 on e-bay and then upgrade 1/2 year down the line if you want.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
View attachment 40045

Bruh.

If you are going to game inly then settle for Ryzen 5 series CPU(3600/3600x) and get a rocking GPU.

Cut down on the PSU,get a 750 watt PSU.
That saves you about 10000 INR.
Put that in a good GPU like R5700.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
https://mdcomputers.in/sapphire-rx-5700-8gb-gddr6-21294-01-20g.html?search=radeon 5700&category_id=0&sort=p.price&order=ASC

Check this one out.

Your 10k would be better off here.

And why are you going for 3600MHz clock speed RAM,ryzen 5/7 series(2nd and 3rd gen) work well with 3200MHz.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Haldiram

Country flag
View attachment 40045

Liquid cooling wala setup bhi lena. GPU heating reduces FPS and the life of the rig in general.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
I used to play it, it's a quite interesting and good game, thumbs up from me for it.
Tried any of the mods? They're leagues ahead of the vanilla... Completely different experience!
I'm so hooked I haven't played anything else in the past 2-3 years other than various warband mods.

Any of you pansies want to play real M&B then try A New Dawn. It's the latest most diverse & upgraded version that came out because Bannerlord was delayed. If your PC is not so high quality then try Warband Enhanced.

If you want to beat up some muzzies play Crusaders: Way to Expiation, literally the best one out there.

Last edited:

A chauhan

Country flag
Tried any of the mods? They're leagues ahead of the vanilla... Completely different experience!
I'm so hooked I haven't played anything else in the past 2-3 years other than various warband mods.

Any of you pansies want to play real M&B then try A New Dawn. It's the latest most diverse & upgraded version that came out because Bannerlord was delayed. If your PC is not so high quality then try Warband Enhanced.
Didn't try any mod on it, actually once I got hold of pubg I forgot everything :shoot:

Aashk

Country flag
Anyone pls suggest good budget GPU ( under 15000) for 3d modeling

A chauhan

Country flag
Thanks, bro
Do you think gtx 1050 would be good choice it's way below my budget :)
Actually 1050 and ti both are good gpus, Ti gives you more memory. But Gtx 1050 and Ti both have lived their life they were meant to live up to 2019, however they will still do good for 3D modeling.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles