Civilians questions

Victor3

The only problem is that the missile is spining. Maibe inside the missile could be a big bearing

Victor3

A periodic table show number of electrons accepted and received. You can know which materials from which put in common the electrons and form new materials. And those that cant put togheter cant form new materials. So you take a strong material combined whit a flexible one that put togheter electrons and form a new material. Steel is and example. Now how you do that? By experiencing different ways to combine (high temperature , low temperature and so on

Victor3

How complex can a simulation of a real war situation can be made? But a economical simulation? I mean a real economical simulation whit complex things including people behaviour, rate of development,export , import and all. I guess goverment make all this. They for sure know whats in the future. Only problem on politics now is who is taxed higher.

Victor3

Best is when you emit 100 frecvencies in order then jump to another 100 frecvencies upper or lower. And how would be that missiles when they receive signal to have a autocomplete like when you writing something on pc. I mean how would be that message to be sent in human letters to missile then the missile software complete the message was jammed. Or not in human language but in a artificial maked one

Victor3

If a message is sent in radio spectrum in a codified way such that when you receive signal to know what is missing and how much of message was jammed. Short language sent could make also all easier. Also transmiting same message on different devices and different frecvency and carryer would make all easier. thus having on a missile or aircraft or else multiple receiving devices could receive the signal. Ofcourse there are multiple variants like more emitters but few frecvencyes for each and oposite method whit few emitters and lots of frecvecies. Thus according to power consumption and equations that shows possibilities of jamming.

Victor3

Emitting on the frecvency that noise signal used is a method to foul jammers.

Victor3

Maximum unambiguous range can be improved whit multiple radars? I have something in mind but i cant exprime right now. If the two radars emiting each a wave one after other would be better? The upcoming waves would be two per one emitting. So the delay of emiting would be greater but acurate receiving

Victor3

I read continuosly on a site about radar. For example i finded out that you can find a target not only by measuring the trip of radio waves and divided by 2 by also comparing signal streght which returns from a target. For example if a target has returned a signal from the maximum strenght of front lobe and compare this result whit the next one and whit the directivity of antena you got enemy position.

Victor3

At cannons
Instead of gears a magnetic based moving sistem could be more faster and more accurate? Also i have a question: big cannons can move till firing or you need te move them whit the platform that they are on when firing?
If i think well already a cannon iw moving based on electromagnets. In this case all you need is using different powers for electromagnet for obtain a certain angle moving. Would be usefull to change the frecvency of powers if the cannon dont stop the missile from first. Like at first 50 rounds target was not destroyed then change angles at which cannon fire. If at first 50 rounds angle between them was 5° at every shoot then change at 10° at every shoot and so on. Tests could be made whit missiles against cannons whit different speeds and angles and establish a right angle of fire for each round. These results to be loaded in computer of cannon then at missile approach the desired angle by every type of cannon and round is taken

Victor3

Can flashes from photo cameras be a solution for night vision of planes that fly high? Also a wired surface to air missile whit a wire of 10 km may be done? Would bypass any EW.

Victor3

Beeing a optic fiber wire would mean real time data sent to rocket

Victor3

The wire would have a shape wich would limitate resistance of wind. Also the sistem would be perfect for aircrafts that fly hidh above clouds. There a aircraft could defend himself whit this. There is no wind there

Victor3

The wire would be all put down not on rotating machine to apply resistance.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles