Civilians questions

Victor3

I'm civilian and i dont know much about military tehnicque. Here i intend to put maibe stupid questions and ideas maibe not..... Maibe they will be some ideas that might work. I put this topic here cause i dont have where to put elsewhere.

So...... first question : why is used only radio spectrum for comunicqtions and locating? Why other wavelights from spectrum arent use? Like xrays. Also making a device that shoot a beam of high energy waves might get into a weapon

Then i want to ask airscrews can be used at a aircraft fighter to power up a electric generator? Maibe placed in the tail of aircrafts where air flow fast. Or maibe the generator to be linked to rotating parts (the blades) of a jet engine thus obtaining a high electric curent for radar.

Also in subs torpedos can be wired? And missiles can rise at surface whit help of air or torpedo engines? In this the missile could be fired from deep.

Liquid and solid fuel can be keept in tanks whit stones in the wall thus preventing corosion?

The radar waves can be merge into a beam like sound can be? Ibsaw sound weapons that put sound waves into a straight line

Victor3

Also airscrews could power up a generator in a land based truck whit missiles. Just using a small jet engine. Also the electric generator could be used in vacuum to reduce friction. Magnets on his ax could reduce frictions.

Victor3

A pulley (whim) can be used to turn flaps in a plane and for belt of generators (wherever they work) or belt of everything

Victor3

Using a vacuumed and ax magnetic generator would be usefull in space. Instead getting 2 tons of solar panels a 500 kg solar panel would turn a motor that spin the generator. Or if not a solar wind airscrew would help. Or a laser that reflect to airscrew surface and fast spin the generator which could get high energy. As long as i know solar waves imprime to a surface speed or lasers imprime speed to surfaces.

Victor3

Over the time the photons imprime more and more speed to a object so the generator would spin so fast in which would give enormous energy. This could be useful for sattelites, land radars, aircrafts and so on

Victor3

Lasers or light flashes could be used for comunications between ships, aircrafts and land based troops. So no more interferences and jamming

Victor3

The airscrew can be put half inside satellite thus the solar wind not moving the airscrew in all directions

Victor3

Submarines can pump out a liquid which would make enemy torpedo hard to move and also reduce the blast of enemy torpedo and also disturb sonar

Victor3

Also changing air composition may prevent missiles to fly. Maibe a beam of something that point at the missiles could do that. Or simply thrown in air a substance that not sustain burn.

DingDong

Country flag
Lasers or light flashes could be used for comunications between ships, aircrafts and land based troops. So no more interferences and jamming
Lasers and light flashes require a direct and clear line of sight (e.g. your TV remote control). Communication over VHF media doesn't require direct line of sight but is prone to noise, over UHF it requires line of sight but the communication can be established through obstacles and noise level is usually less. Plus various wavelengths have different absorption and dispersion characteristics, different wavelengths must be selected for land and ship based communication (to know why you will need to learn about periodic table, electrons and their energy levels).

All wireless communications (including those based on laser or light) are prone to interference and jamming.

Victor3

So is like i supposed one day that all is about how many wavelenghts may achieve enemy per second? In this a long life battery support more time of different wavelenghts changes. That is why study of electrolite, anods and catodes are so important.

Victor3

Another thing that i want to ask is a sound wave can anihilate the shockwave of a blast? Maibe lot of sounds whit a lot of frecvecyes..... In this you could be safe from above tank missiles, sea skimmers and anything that have a shockwave of a blast.

Victor3

I also have an idea that can be applied at childs. Taking a EEG helmet and measuring electric curent from brain can show how smart you are. This can be put as a test at weapons factoryes and also can help find kids that are smart long time before finish high school. A entire nation can be measured and structured by the results. Everybody will work at the right qualification. Can be made a equivalence between a result and works which can be made. Can be seen which parts are more powerfull to a person: spatial logic, algebra logic, comunication areas of brain or others

Victor3

Think that in india a lot of childs arent going to school and dont know how smart they are. By having a truck whit a mobile EEG and going from village to village you could find some childs that are very smart and by granting funds from goverment maibe their parents would accept to leave them to school. Maibe companyes interested in finding smart kids would offer them the money and a pre contract.

Victor3

I thinked at a way of confusing IR sensors what about that microwaves heat air at distance from own equipment (missiles in flight, tanks etc) and trick the enemy missiles? More than that microwaves can heat air and make look him like a missile whit specific temperature. So this would get trick optical and shape-recognition-IR of enemy missiles

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles