"Christianity is not a Religion; it's a Philosophy"

Status
Not open for further replies.

happy

My argument is as good as it was. The Christian creed is that only their god is true god and all the other gods are false and their followers are devil worshipers who will go to hell and they are to be destroyed or 'converted'. There are nominal Christians who choose to ignore their own creed and not actively spew hatred of non-Christians. The real active Christians are those who follow this creed and wage war against non-Christians. There is not a single Christian organization in the world that doesn't uphold the creed I stated above.
Accept your anti-christian rant, there is again no basis for all this venom. I asked you pointedly in which post and which thread on DFI did Christians spew hatred against Hindus and call their gods as false gods and Hindus as devil worshipers. This was precisely for your supposed joke which I again quote "When Christians spew hatred against Hindus and call their gods as false gods and Hindus as devil worshipers it fine, but if their venomous nonsense is questioned they start whining and complaining."

IMO you are really terrified that your kind might be hunted down and killed as was done in the crusades, huh ???

Better still, if I have to draw a comparison to your rants, I would think you are like the pharaoh of Egypt who refused to give freedom to the Israelites.

If you have the guts, you are welcome to start a debate face to face in Hyderabad and we'll see how much hatred you can really spew and what answers you can provide???

dhananjay1

IMO you are really terrified that your kind might be hunted down and killed as was done in the crusades, huh ???
:rofl: Now you are talking like a true Christian. Btw, as far as I know Christians killed a lot of other Christians in crusades.

happy

:rofl: Now you are talking like a true Christian. Btw, as far as I know Christians killed a lot of other Christians in crusades.
yeah ?? what happened to the rest of my post ??? Classic ain't it ???

dhananjay1

dhananjay1

Post the source or gtfo.
I have no interest in "your own version of Christian creed", coz I ain't remotely religious.
But I'll call out BS when I see it.
Find your own sources if you are interested, I am not here to provide venomous quotations from pious Christians and their book. If you don't have your own version of Christian creed than you are not eligible to evaluate others version. If you are not religious than stop whining and mind your own business.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The Christians who don't spew hatred of non-Christians are the ones who don't follow their religion closely and choose to ignore it's tenets. The Christians who follow their religion are missionaries and their crusader thugs who actively wage war against non-Christians.
There is a tendency amongst some to tar and feather all with the same brush.

Can you justify your statement?

I recommend that you temper your intemperate utterance to more sensible ways.

One could generalise on all religions if stray events are taken as the rule rather than the exception.

Please take this as a friendly caution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles