Ching Chong! Ling Long! Ting Tong! - How to respond to subtle racism.

niharjhatn

^^ The best is the 'water jet' spray. Its like a handheld tap, sometimes called a 'health faucet'. You just lift it from its stand and press the button to get a spray of water. Aim the spray on your arse and the job is done :D

I've got it installed in all toilets in my house.
One of my very distant relatives who's family was forced to move to Kenya several generations ago once came to my ancestral village near Raxaul, Bihar - right on the border with Nepal.

Everyone in the village used to go to the water stream nearby to do their business due to the water source being there. He used newspaper. One of my relatives in the village and spied him doing that, and ran straight home, picked up his mattress, and threw it into the water, saying that he saw him cleaning himself with paper rather than water! The Kenyan guy is a doctor, and so he added several superlatives to doctor, also saying that the doctor was wiping his bottom like a dog dragging his arse along the ground to clean himself!

My father's added your 'health faucet' to our house to... Ive never gotten used to it... still use water + paper combo, never fails!

Its interesting, but my father went to Dubai for a meeting, and he said that the arabs there use some random stones or something to pick up all the urine after they have urinated? Any body know anything of this?

AOE

Ehh, just ignore her. The response video made me laugh, but not everyone here is like that. Try not to lump us altogether in the same boat when referring to 'westerners', I'm sure no-one would appreciate it if someone here went to a western country, complained of something there, and were told to GTFO for being whiny; and that 'all South Asians' are like that. :p

amoy

Everyone in the village used to go to the water stream nearby to do their business due to the water source being there.
no offensive - are they drinking the same water? or do they only drink boiled water?

Tolaha

Try not to lump us altogether in the same boat when referring to 'westerners', I'm sure no-one would appreciate it if someone here went to a western country, complained of something there, and were told to GTFO for being whiny; and that 'all South Asians' are like that. :p
They wouldnt lump you with the westerners... remember, you are a southener! :whistle::D

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I wonder if muck in any form continues to eddy around and stagnate there in flowing water like a stream or a river.

That apart, water in the villages are normally taken out of wells for drinking and cooking and now a days, they have tubewells or handpumps too!

niharjhatn

no offensive - are they drinking the same water? or do they only drink boiled water?
Yes, we are malnourished black barbarians, which is why we drink the same water we use to clean our crap...

They have water from wells using hand pumps etc but people don't want to waste that water. Besides, you don't actually crap in the stream, you take a mug fill it with water, make a ditch, and do it in there.

Generally people just use the hand pump water, but many people would rather use the water from the stream.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Ching Chong the witch is dead... Ting Tong the witch is dead.... Ding Dong the witch is dead. That is better. I met a guy named Ding Dong last week.

mattster

Respected Member
Country flag
I think that most people on this forum don't understand how overrun UCLA is with Asians ie Orientals.
Going to UCLA is probably like going to Beijing University.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles