China's first indigenous carrier CV17

smooth manifold

Country flag
2018年5月,在刚刚结束南海大阅兵不久,长沙舰又与导弹护卫舰柳州舰组成舰艇编队,代表中国海军赴印度尼西亚龙目岛附近海域,参加“科莫多-2018”多国联合演习。这也是长沙舰首次走出国门与外军联演。此时,距离入列服役,刚刚过去3年时间。

machine translate:

In May 2018, shortly after the South China Sea parade, the Changsha ship formed a fleet of ships with the missile frigate Liuzhou, representing the Chinese navy to the waters near Lombok, Indonesia, and participating in the "Komodo-2018" multinational joint exercise. This is also the first time that the Changsha ship has gone abroad and the foreign military. At this point, the distance has entered the service, just three years ago.

so problem solved.

smooth manifold

Country flag
That only proves my point..........
so what's your point?

assume 1>2 (all capital ships have unreliable engines)
then 1+1>1+2 (some "serious" deducing)
hence 2>3 (Chinese fleet is paper tiger)
this is your point—Armand2REP's theorem. lol

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
so what's your point?

assume 1>2 (all capital ships have unreliable engines)
then 1+1>1+2 (some "serious" deducing)
hence 2>3 (Chinese fleet is paper tiger)
this is your point—Armand2REP's theorem. lol
The point is, ever since that happened the PLAN admiralty seems not so keen on sending its new large warships too far from home. Hence why I asked when we can expect a world tour from the Chinese flagship.

rockdog

Country flag
Let us see how long she can stay out on her shake down cruise after extensive redesign.
I m lillte curious, why the aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle class dosen't have the 2nd and 3rd ship, since the France has lots of interest over the world. Do you think it's design reason or lack of economic power?

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I m lillte curious, why the aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle class dosen't have the 2nd and 3rd ship, since the France has lots of interest over the world. Do you think it's design reason or lack of economic power?
It was a lack of threat. With the fall of the Soviet Union there was no one left to challenge us at sea. If the times call for it you build it, if they don't you put that money for social services to benefit the people.

rockdog

Country flag
It was a lack of threat. With the fall of the Soviet Union there was no one left to challenge us at sea. If the times call for it you build it, if they don't you put that money for social services to benefit the people.
Right i agree with you the first time, simply speaking, not so many colonies and oversea interest left so no one attack them, and the finance situation is not good to afford 2nd one;

And 3rd from my POV, the mid-size/summarine origined nuclear reactor with mid-size AC is not a good design.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Right i agree with you the first time, simply speaking, not so many colonies and oversea interest left so no one attack them, and the finance situation is not good to afford 2nd one;

And 3rd from my POV, the mid-size/summarine origined nuclear reactor with mid-size AC is not a good design.
A society is only as good as it treats its elderly. France takes care of its seniors with quality healthcare and pensions, Chinese have nothing and are left forgotten in old age by the state while their children spend their life savings on worthless housing they leave to rot. French colonies are free to leave by democratic vote anytime they wish while Chinese colonies are in open revolt at the barrel of a gun.

And 3rd from my POV, a nuclear carrier with 40 CATOBAR Rafale is worth more than all 3 of your carriers with crashing overweight J-15s with no payload.

smooth manifold

Country flag
A society is only as good as it treats its elderly. France takes care of its seniors with quality healthcare and pensions, Chinese have nothing and are left forgotten in old age by the state while their children spend their life savings on worthless housing they leave to rot. French colonies are free to leave by democratic vote anytime they wish while Chinese colonies are in open revolt at the barrel of a gun.

And 3rd from my POV, a nuclear carrier with 40 CATOBAR Rafale is worth more than all 3 of your carriers with crashing overweight J-15s with no payload.
you don't prove anything you just claim everything. :bounce:
you're talking about Chinese colonies. how about Kashimir :bounce:

I don' t think China has any colonies:bounce:

although this is irrelevant, I have to refute your typical funny claims. it's my duty.:bounce:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag

although this is irrelevant, I have to refute your typical funny claims. it's my duty.:bounce:
Once China violated the HK treaty it reverted to colonial status. It is now an occupied colony that demands its independence.

J&K is India, it always has been and always wanted to be.

Do your duty, I am glad that you finally admit you are part of the 50 cent Army.

smooth manifold

Country flag
Once China violated the HK treaty it reverted to colonial status. It is now an occupied colony that demands its independence.

J&K is India, it always has been and always wanted to be.

Do your duty, I am glad that you finally admit you are part of the 50 cent Army.
any evidence i'm 50 cent army? :bounce:you keep coming up with new claims and don't prove them at all. now you know what your flaws are.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
any evidence i'm 50 cent army? :bounce:you keep coming up with new claims and don't prove them at all. now you know what your flaws are.
You just admitted you were doing your duty, the only duty that could be is 50 cent.

Flying Dagger

Country flag

What about Kashmir dear Chinku ?

China has occupied Tibet

Xinxiang etc too want to take over Taiwan . Though they aren't my concern right now.

smooth manifold

Country flag
You are about as successful at that as was your invasion of Vietnam. How you declared victory after getting your ass handed to you is beyond me.
so you're living in your own bubble and knows little about the real world. from 052d to Z20 to 50 cent army to vietnam. you basically claim everything and you can not prove any of them. is it your typical mindset or what?

back to the original topic, can you prove Z20 is based on French AC352. this is the only topic I'm concerned about. don't try to digress. it's not helpful at all. :bounce:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles