China should 'reconsider' who owns Okinawa: Academics

aerokan

Country flag
CCTV bhai, at least u shall spell Chinese names correctly. Otherwise pls don't reply to me
poor CCTV.. is he going to be penalized by CCP for forgetting the 'psyc ops' standard procedural text?? :hail:

badguy2000

Respected Member
Dude mind you territory its near batanes islands (Philippine Province) EZZ of the Philippines so your point meaning? And this Just other lie we have no news about it unlike your country the media reports everything i don't care if you believe me our not and one what the hell are you doing their anyway clearly your people are starting trouble again maybe your brothers are joining your claiming frees or stealing filipino resources again? Look jerk you and your kind can bark all you want but you jerks are always going to be the bad guys here because your the new nazi Germany one of this days your going to get your just oh wait? i think its already starting! enjoy your karma jerk!
might is right..

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
I will not point out your mistake in your EEZ claim. Let's see if you can figure it out yourself.

Well, that is what I said before.

You can claim a thing, if you have the ability, then comeup a random reason for it.

Philipine: Hanyan is mine, since it is my EEZ (200mi).
Then they killed Taiwan fisher who is working only 167 mi away from Taiwan.

amoy

poor CCTV.. is he going to be penalized by CCP for forgetting the 'psyc ops' standard procedural text?? :hail:
Chinese is one of UN work languages and one of the most beautiful in the world. It has to be used in reverence. So what's your problem?

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Japan protests over Chinese article on Okinawa sovereignty

Japan has protested to China over a newspaper article that called for a review of Japanese sovereignty over Okinawa.The article was published on Wednesday in the People's Daily - the mouthpiece of China's Communist Party.

Citing treaties, it said now was a "suitable time to revisit the historically unresolved issue of the Ryukyu islands", as Okinawa is known.Okinawa is Japan's southern-most prefecture, comprising several islands.It is home to 1.4 million Japanese nationals and also hosts almost three-quarters of US military bases in Japan, including key airbases.The island chain used to be an independent kingdom, but was annexed to the Japanese state in the late 19th Century.

'Injudicious'

The lengthy article in the People's Daily was written by two academics from China's top state-run think-tank.Citing treaties from the Sino-Japanese war and from World War II, it argued that ownership of the Ryukyu islands should be discussed.Chinese foreign ministry spokesman Hua Chunying then said in a regular press conference that the history of the island chain had "long called for attention in academia".

Okinawa base

The US has a large military presence in Okinawa, including key airbases Japan's top government spokesman, Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshihide Suga, on Wednesday called the article "injudicious". He told a news conference on Thursday that Tokyo had told Beijing via diplomatic channels that it strongly protested if the article represented an official stance, Kyodo news agency reported.

China said the article was written by the authors in their capacity as researchers, Mr Suga said.Japan and China are currently locked in a territorial dispute over islands that lie to the south of Okinawa, called Senkaku in Japan and Diaoyu in China.Japan controls the islands and sparked anger in China when it bought three of them from their private Japanese owner late last year. Since then Chinese government ships have been sailing in and out of what Japan says are its territorial waters, as Beijing presses its claim in an increasingly assertive manner.

Japan says ownership of the uninhabited islands is not up for discussion, in a row which has seen ties chill significantly between the neighbours.

Some observers linked the comments on Okinawa to the war of words over the East China Sea islands.

amoy

cross-post in relation to Ryukyu

Well said. Russia is going to celebrate the victory of its Great Patriotic War. And China shall also join in the celebration of defeating the Axis. As part of Yalta legacy Soviet Union got Southern Sakhalin Island and South Kurils Islands from Japan as trophies. By the same token China shall hold fast to Diaoyu also as a WW2 victor. In accordance to Potsdam and Cairo Communiques, Japan's grip of Ryukyu (Okinawa) shall also be challenged.

Russian veterans

Thanks to blood,tears, toil and sweat of Allies, especially later UNSC P5 (except France) in fighting the dark force India was gifted of independence afterwards. As a beneficiary India shall also be dedicated to defending the post-WW2 world order, built on the triumph of Allies over Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan.

Cairo Summit

amoy

The political existence of the post-WWII Japan will be challenged if it dares to disregard the Cairo Declaration [which states Japan shall be stripped of all territories seized from China] and the Potsdam Declaration [which says "Japanese sovereignty shall be limited to the islands of Honshu, Hokkaido, Kyushu, Shikoku and such minor islands as we determine"], and challenges the post-WWII international security order.
Cairo Conference - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Historical documents of Qing Dynasty's envoy for coronation of Ryukyu King

Ryukyuans demonstrating for Ryukyu Independence

Zero_Wing

I could never understand why this chinese Imperials love to make war on other people? they claim to have suffered under conquest and Imperialist countries etc but they doing the same thing now :der: crazy indeed

satish007

I could never understand why this chinese Imperials love to make war on other people? they claim to have suffered under conquest and Imperialist countries etc but they doing the same thing now :der: crazy indeed
I do not understand your answer is kill Taiwan Chinese.

Chinese erecting structure on Kalayaan's Ayungin Reef - source - InterAksyon.com

MANILA, Philippines -- The crews of Chinese fishing vessels that have encroached on Ayungin Reef, part of the Kalayaan Island Group of Palawan, have reportedly begun erecting metal and rope structures, a well-placed source told InterAksyon on Thursday.

"There are five to eight Chinese fishing vessels that entered our reef conducting surveys inside our Ayungin Reef. Our latest report is that the Chinese were unloading big ropes and planting metal structures on our reef," the source, a ranking military officer who spoke on condition he was not named, said.

On Tuesday, Chinese state media said a fishing flotilla of some 30 vessels had been deployed to the Spratlys, which are being claimed by the Philippines, China, Taiwan, Vietnam, Brunei and Malaysia.

Military spokesman Brig. Gen. Domingo Tutaan Jr. could not be reached for comment on the alleged Chinese activities on the reef.

The Kalayaan group is composed of the islands Pagasa, Likas, Parola, Lawak, Kota, Patag, and Panta, and three reefs -- Rizal, Balagtas, and Ayungin. Pagasa, which is the seat of government in the municipality, has less than 400 civilian inhabitants, a military contingent and a dilapidated airstrip, and is headed by Mayor Eugenio Bito-onon.

Another source said the Chinese fleet is on a "40-day mission" to fish because of a fishing ban imposed by China on the northern part of the South China Sea, which the Philippines calls the West Philippine Sea.

"Since there is a fishing ban in the northern part of the South China Sea, they have to go southward, to the Spratly Islands, to fish," the source said.

Tensions have risen for more than a year over increasing Chinese incursions into the disputed territory and the fleet is the largest recorded contingent deployed to the region.

The Spratlys deployment closely mirrors the fishing fleets sent to islands in the East China Sea whose ownership is being disputed by China, Japan and Taiwan.

China has become more aggressive about the Spratlys after the Philippines sought United Nations arbitration of the territorial dispute.

amoy

Zero_Wing

I do not understand your answer is kill Taiwan Chinese.

Chinese erecting structure on Kalayaan's Ayungin Reef - source - InterAksyon.com

MANILA, Philippines -- The crews of Chinese fishing vessels that have encroached on Ayungin Reef, part of the Kalayaan Island Group of Palawan, have reportedly begun erecting metal and rope structures, a well-placed source told InterAksyon on Thursday.

"There are five to eight Chinese fishing vessels that entered our reef conducting surveys inside our Ayungin Reef. Our latest report is that the Chinese were unloading big ropes and planting metal structures on our reef," the source, a ranking military officer who spoke on condition he was not named, said.

On Tuesday, Chinese state media said a fishing flotilla of some 30 vessels had been deployed to the Spratlys, which are being claimed by the Philippines, China, Taiwan, Vietnam, Brunei and Malaysia.

Military spokesman Brig. Gen. Domingo Tutaan Jr. could not be reached for comment on the alleged Chinese activities on the reef.

The Kalayaan group is composed of the islands Pagasa, Likas, Parola, Lawak, Kota, Patag, and Panta, and three reefs -- Rizal, Balagtas, and Ayungin. Pagasa, which is the seat of government in the municipality, has less than 400 civilian inhabitants, a military contingent and a dilapidated airstrip, and is headed by Mayor Eugenio Bito-onon.

Another source said the Chinese fleet is on a "40-day mission" to fish because of a fishing ban imposed by China on the northern part of the South China Sea, which the Philippines calls the West Philippine Sea.

"Since there is a fishing ban in the northern part of the South China Sea, they have to go southward, to the Spratly Islands, to fish," the source said.

Tensions have risen for more than a year over increasing Chinese incursions into the disputed territory and the fleet is the largest recorded contingent deployed to the region.

The Spratlys deployment closely mirrors the fishing fleets sent to islands in the East China Sea whose ownership is being disputed by China, Japan and Taiwan.

China has become more aggressive about the Spratlys after the Philippines sought United Nations arbitration of the territorial dispute.
Wow honesty their still hope for you yet

SilentKiller

Country flag
Yeah, you guys know kung-fu and stuff.
lol...
they "chinese" should know the daddy of kung-fu came from which country...
chinese should google it...oops google is pathetic and sometimes gets banned.
to be a proud communist they will only know what govt say....
move right they go right, jump into ditch they will jump...no option as communist guns are right behind. but communists leaders are always good and rich
but common Chinese suffers, no say, cannot question, cannot reason.

Chairman Mao's Granddaughter Among China's Richest: Social Media Fight Ensues Between Mao Fans And Anti-Mao Fans

The Last Stand

Country flag

aerokan

Country flag
Chinese is one of UN work languages and one of the most beautiful in the world. It has to be used in reverence. So what's your problem?

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2
I don't care if Chinese is one of the UN working languages or not and how beautiful or ugly it is!! I got a problem when you say "It has to be used". And yes.. Chinese have a bad habit of renaming other countries territories and claiming it as theirs. That's why i am opposed to renaming or calling any territory which Chinese doesn't own by Chinese names.. not because it's bad but because of the ugly Chinese propaganda that will follow it.

amoy

I don't care if Chinese is one of the UN working languages or not and how beautiful or ugly it is!! I got a problem when you say "It has to be used". And yes.. Chinese have a bad habit of renaming other countries territories and claiming it as theirs. That's why i am opposed to renaming or calling any territory which Chinese doesn't own by Chinese names.. not because it's bad but because of the ugly Chinese propaganda that will follow it.
What does your liking or disliking have to do with this thread on Ryukyu aka Okinawa?

aerokan

Country flag
What does your liking or disliking have to do with this thread on Ryukyu aka Okinawa?
Once Okinawa becomes Ryukyu.. it becomes one of the sources of claim for China..

I am too familiar with this process not to see it. That's why i said that this is the standard operating procedure of the Chinese internet warriors to get that first step done..

Unfortunately, we have several Chinese posters who does that day in and day out in this forum.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles