China Says, Attack On Pak Will Be Considered An Attack On China

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick

Some Indian guy stole your girlfriend? We have a tendency to do that, I apologize.

Can you respond to the other points? I really don't want to listen to people cry on public forums.
If you mean to tell a joke. I have to say yeah it worked. in the grossy way.I don't want to talk about you Indian people's looking.It will really hurt your feelings.So let's end this talk here.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Musharaf, the guy who has been exiled from Pakistan? Let me see some corroborating evidence, rather than the word of this man who has been exiled from his own country.
hahahahahahahahahhhhaa oohhhhhhosoooofhohohohohooohhahahah hahaha

:rofl: :rofl:

who is talking about Musharaf here? did you not know how to read english? :laugh:

"Pakistan's president has admitted that his country created terrorist groups to help achieve its foreign policy goals."
Pakistani president Asif Zardari admits creating terrorist groups - Telegraph

read again, those words are uttered by Pakistan's current/Active president His Exellency Asif Ali Zardari; in which world are you living in? hahahaha

hahahahaha dude, that one really cracked me up...

Yan Luo Wang

If you mean to tell a joke. I have to say yeah it worked. in the grossy way.I don't want to talk about you Indian people's looking.It will really hurt your feelings.So let's end this talk here.
Let's not sink to their level. ;)

who is talking about Musharaf here? did you not know how to read english?
You are right, it was my mistake. :D

I guess I would have to agree with Zardari in this particular case. Especially when he said this:

"I don't think anybody in the establishment supports them any more. I think everybody has become more wise than this," he said.
I think he is right on the money here.

Last edited:

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Pakistan's president himself accepted that Pakistan created terrorist groups to help achieve its foreign policy goals. so, now tell me, do we still need certifications from other nations that Pakistan supports terrorist activities?

Iamanidiot

Pakistan being a victim of terrorism is akin to calling a Osama Bin Laden being a victim of terrorism

Yan Luo Wang

That doesn't address my point.
Since the Chinese government sees the Dalai Lama as a terrorist, how do you imagine they would personally perceive the country that has been hosting the Tibetan government in exile for 50 years?

Yan Luo Wang

Pakistan's president himself accepted that Pakistan created terrorist groups to help achieve its foreign policy goals. so, now tell me, do we still need certifications from other nations that Pakistan supports terrorist activities?
Yes, since if you read the article, he said this:

"I don't think anybody in the establishment supports them any more. I think everybody has become more wise than this," he said.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Since the Chinese government sees the Dalai Lama as a terrorist, how do you imagine they would personally perceive the country that has been hosting the Tibetan government in exile for 50 years?
That doesn't address my point either.

My point was that China was responsible for the deterioriation in Sino-Indian relations, starting in 1951 itself. This was long before the Dalai Lama came to India.

It's convenient to portray yourself as the victim, but that is certainly not true in China's case.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag

I guess I would have to agree with Zardari in this particular case. Especially when he said this:
Okay, lets read his own words again

"I don't think...." :laugh: but again, he is not sure :)

anyways,
zardari has admitted that Pakistan has used terrorism.. that's the point.

:laugh:

now, please don't go around ranting
Get ONE single national government in the world, to officially declare Pakistan as a state directly responsible for terrorism.
because Pakistanis president himself accepted that Pakistan has used terrorism and now we don't need any single nation in the world to accuse Pakistan for sponsoring terrorism.

Yan Luo Wang

That doesn't address my point either.

My point was that China was responsible for the deterioriation in Sino-Indian relations, starting in 1951 itself. This was long before the Dalai Lama came to India.

It's convenient to portray yourself as the victim, but that is certainly not true in China's case.
I disagree. I think Sino-Indian relations only went bad after 1959.

Up till that time, the Indian government kept going on about "Hindi-Chini bhai bhai", right before they stabbed us in the back, by hosting our largest separatist group.

There were no serious problems in the Sino-Indian relationship up until that point. As evidenced by the constant bhai bhai chants, which if you notice, are in Hindi -NOT Chinese.

Yan Luo Wang

because Pakistanis president himself accepted that Pakistan has used terrorism and now we don't need any single nation in the world to accuse Pakistan for sponsoring terrorism.
We are obviously talking about Pakistan today. :wave:

How can they be one of NATO's major allies in the WoT, if NATO believed that they were actively supporting terrorism today?

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
How can they be one of NATO's major allies in the WoT, if NATO believed that they were actively supporting terrorism today?
that's is a whole different topic to debate :D open a thread and we will iron it out.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
I disagree. I think Sino-Indian relations only went bad after 1959.

Up till that time, the Indian government kept going on about "Hindi-Chini bhai bhai", right before they stabbed us in the back, by hosting our largest separatist group.

There were no serious problems in the Sino-Indian relationship up until that point. As evidenced by the constant bhai bhai chants, which if you notice, are in Hindi -NOT Chinese.
Wrong. The problems started in 1951 itself, when China started building Highway 219 in Indian territory, and started posting PLA troops in Aksai Chin.

The PRC insisted that no border disputes existed, which was obviously false, but Nehru believed it, right up to 1962. Mao and Zhou Enlai expertly created a web of lies and deception that caught and humiliated a naive Nehru.

Yan Luo Wang

^^^ I completely disagree.

The first real act of war/backstabbing was in 1959. That was one of the biggest factors leading up to the Sino-Indian war.

It was India who kept saying "Hindi-Chini bhai bhai", not China. And it was India who showed the true meaning of those words.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
^^^ I completely disagree.
Who cares if you completely disagree? The facts say otherwise.

China showed from the beginning that it did not have peaceful intentions in the region.

The first real act of war/backstabbing was in 1959. That was one of the biggest factors leading up to the Sino-Indian war.
Building a highway in foreign territory and sending troops to foreign territory do not count as an 'act of war'?

It was India who kept saying "Hindi-Chini bhai bhai", not China. And it was India who showed the true meaning of those words.
Do you even know what "Hindi-Chini bhai bhai" means? I'm starting to think you don't.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
can we plz discuss "Hindi-Chini bhai bhai" issue in a different thread.

Yan Luo Wang

Who cares if you completely disagree? The facts say otherwise.

China showed from the beginning that it did not have peaceful intentions in the region.
But the first act of backstabbing was in 1959. That was the point of no return.

And I know that "bhai" means brother.

Anyway, I'm going to return to the topic. :wave:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
But the first act of backstabbing was in 1959. That was the point of no return.

And I know that "bhai" means brother.

Anyway, I'm going to return to the topic. :wave:
Never mind. You will never change your opinion even if presented with facts and logic.

Anyway, let us return to Pakistan's state support for terrorism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles