China Says, Attack On Pak Will Be Considered An Attack On China

Status
Not open for further replies.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Fake news! No chinese politician or media outlet would use languages like this. This news is either fabricated or its the interpretation of indian media (couldn't find it anywhere outisde indian forums). This place, just like indian media in genenral, is fast becoming gossip central.
The quote is originally from from the Pakistani press

BEIJING: China has warned in unequivocal terms that any attack on Pakistan would be construed as an attack on China.
Respect Pak sovereignty, China tells US- The News International: Latest, Breaking, Pakistan, Sports, Video News

Last edited:

Yan Luo Wang

You won't change your viewpoint even if Chinese are killed in Pakistan. Oh wait, that's already happened... :rolleyes:
It is a tragedy when any innocent civilian dies, including Chinese citizens.

Not sure why you're rolling your eyes at me, do you consider it to be humorous?

Everyone in the whole world knows that the Pakistani state = Pakistan Army, and, by extension, the ISI. Everyone in the whole world knows that the Pakistani state is directly responsible for the export of terrorism, primarily to India. Whether or not you want to acknowledge the truth is up to you, one cannot force a blind man to see.
Ah yes, the whole world. I assume you have asked the billion+ people in China what they think, or the billion+ people in the Islamic world what they think.

Get ONE single national government in the world, to officially declare Pakistan as a state directly responsible for terrorism. Even Barabados would be better than nothing.

Then get the United Nations to recognize it. At that point, your statement below might ring true.

Everyone in the whole world knows that the Pakistani state is directly responsible for the export of terrorism.
Until then, I will consider the Pakistani government to be one of the key figures in the fight AGAINST terrorism.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Ah yes, the whole world. I assume you have asked the billion+ people in China what they think, or the billion+ people in the Islamic world what they think.
Are you telling me all one billion Chinese are "deeper than mountain and higher than ocean" friends with Pakistan? :pound: Get real! The average Chinese doesn't give a sh*t about Pakistan; they care about other things, like going to a good university and making money.

Besides, their opinion doesn't matter, only the opinion of their government.

Get ONE single national government in the world, to officially declare Pakistan as a state directly responsible for terrorism. Even Barabados would be better than nothing.
Here you go princess. I found this after a 10-second Google search.

NEW DELHI, Apr 20, 2009 – India on Monday said Pakistan has not displayed "sincerity and decisiveness" in dealing with perpetrators of the Mumbai attacks despite being provided with "irrefutable evidence" and that Islamabad continues to pursue the policy of state-sponsored terrorism
Pak continues policy of state-sponsored terror: Antony : LATEST HEADLINES: India Today

Antony is India's defence minister. Meaning he is part of India's national government.

Until then, I will consider the Pakistani government to be one of the key figures in the fight AGAINST terrorism.
Yes, I too support Pakistan's War Against Itself. It's very funny seeing thousands of Pakistani soldiers fighting against their own people. :namaste:

It is a tragedy when any innocent civilian dies, including Chinese citizens.

Not sure why you're rolling your eyes at me, do you consider it to be humorous?
Yes, I consider it humerous how you so passionately defend a country who is responsible for killing countless civilians through state-sponsored terrorism, including your own countrymen. What's even more humerous is that you support Pakistan just because your government supports it; China shares absolutely no cultural or historical ties with Pakistan.

As long as your keep up your deluded views, I'm afraid you will continue to be laughed at.

Yan Luo Wang

Antony is India's defence minister. Meaning he is part of India's national government.
LOL yeah, from the INDIAN government. :lol: That carries a whole lot of weight, considering the Indian government are the rivals of both Pakistan and China. It couldn't possibly be more biased.

Yes, I consider it humerous how you so passionately defend a country who is responsible for killing countless civilians through state-sponsored terrorism, including your own countrymen. What's even more humerous is that you support Pakistan just because your government supports it; China shares absolutely no cultural or historical ties with Pakistan.

As long as your keep up your deluded views, I'm afraid you will continue to be laughed at.
Like I said, I don't believe that the Pakistani government supports terrorism. And you have yet to find me a single national government that would officially declare this (India being an obvious exception).

And I don't appreciate your attitude, though it's what I've come to expect in such debates.

If you want to keep making such comments without any factual basis, you can continue this discussion without me.

Last edited:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
LOL yeah, from the INDIAN government. :lol: That carries a whole lot of weight, considering the Indian government are the rivals of both Pakistan and China. It couldn't possibly be more biased.
LOL Little Princess is very hard to satisfy :laugh:

You seemed very confident when making this statement:

Get ONE single national government in the world, to officially declare Pakistan as a state directly responsible for terrorism.
Does India not count as a national government by your definition? :rolleyes:

You see, USA is a major ally of Pakistan, so they will never declare their own ally as a terror state. And, this means that all of USA's allies/puppets/slaves will not declare Pakistan as a terror state either, and this unfortunately includes the biggest victim of Pakistan's terror next to India, Afghanistan. However, many independent analysts and think tanks have always stated Pakistan to be a state sponsor of terror.

Like I said, I don't believe that the Pakistani government supports terrorism. And you have yet to find me a single national government that would officially declare this (India being an obvious exception).
You asked me to provide a single national government that labels Pakistan as a state sponsor of terror. I did. I can't help it if you add exceptions after already making the request.

And I don't appreciate your attitude, though it's what I've come to expect in such debates.
I don't appreciate it when people blatantly ignore the facts and have an ignorant view of the world, but I've come to expect in when dealing with trolls.

If you want to keep making such comments without any factual basis, you can continue this discussion without me.
Feel free to go back to PDF anytime :wave:

Yan Luo Wang

Why am I not surprised. :lol:

This is the only expected reaction when debating with your side.

OK, so if I have to choose between what the Indian government says, or what everyone else says... the choice is really quite simple.

And I very much hope, that BOTH China and America, continue to fund-and-support the Pakistani Army. Let's see if India dares to carry out any of those "surgical strikes" in response to another terrorist attack.

Last edited:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
OK, so if I have to choose between what the Indian government says, or what everyone else says... the choice is really quite simple.
Can you show me a single national government, besides Pakistan itself, that says the Pakistani state does NOT support terror? :pound:

It's seems you do not understand politics very well.

And I very much hope, that BOTH China and America, continue to fund-and-support the Pakistani Army. Let's see if India dares to carry out any of those "surgical strikes" in response to another terrorist attack.
At this point, I can respond in kind and say I hope India supports Tibetan and Uighur rebels, I hope America continues to fund Taiwan and Japan, etc. But Gandhi once said that an "eye for an eye makes the whole world blind", and he is right. I do not wish any of these misfortunes on China, because I wish China to be a prosperous country, like it deserves to be.

It is people like you are the biggest problem in improving Sino-Indian relations, I hope you realize that :wave:

Yan Luo Wang

It is people like you are the biggest problem in improving Sino-Indian relations, I hope you realize that :wave:
Yeah, I once quite admired India. I thought they were like us, both great civilizations that fell from glory, and are on their way to reclaiming it.

That was of course, before I started actually talking to Indians.

And India has been hosting the Tibetan government in exile for the past half-century. So it seems China is more fond of Gandhi's advice than you are, since we haven't hosted any of your separatist groups in response.

Pintu

I could not find Original report of PTI, but quoted here in the more detail report appeared in NDTV website:

China has asked US to respect Pak sovereignty: Report

China has asked US to respect Pak sovereignty: Report

Press Trust of India, Updated: May 19, 2011 13:38 IST

Islamabad: In the wake of the US raid in Abbottabad that killed Osama bin Laden, China has "warned in unequivocal terms that any attack on Pakistan would be construed as an attack on China", a media report claimed today.

The warning was formally conveyed by the Chinese foreign minister at last week's China-US strategic dialogue and economic talks in Washington, The News daily quoted diplomatic sources as saying.

China also advised the US to "respect Pakistan's sovereignty and solidarity", the report said.

Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao informed his Pakistani counterpart Yousuf Raza Gilani about the matters taken up with the US during their formal talks at the Great Hall of the People yesterday.

The report said China "warned in unequivocal terms that any attack on Pakistan would be construed as an attack on China".

The two premiers held a 45-minute one-to-one meeting before beginning talks with their delegations.

The Chinese leadership was "extremely forthcoming in assuring its unprecedented support to Pakistan for its national cause and security" and discussed all subjects of mutual interest with Gilani, the report said.

Gilani described Pakistan-China relations and friendship as "unique".

Talking to Pakistani journalists accompanying him, he said that China had acknowledged his country's contribution and sacrifices in the war against terrorism and supported its cause at the international level.

"China supported Pakistan's cause on its own accord," Gilani said with reference to the Sino-US strategic dialogue where the Chinese told the US that Pakistan should be helped and its national honour respected.

Gilani said China has asked the US to improve its relations with Pakistan, keeping in view the present scenario.

Pakistan reiterated its position on the one-China policy and said it fully supports China on the issues of Taiwan and Tibet, he said.

He said both sides will continue their consultations on UN reforms.

It was also agreed that both countries will formulate a long-term joint energy mechanism for electricity generation in Pakistan through various means, including nuclear energy.

Wen announced that the Chinese leadership will send a special envoy to Islamabad to express solidarity with Pakistan at this "crucial period in its history".

The envoy, a senior minister, will take part in celebrations marking the 60th anniversary of diplomatic ties between the two countries.

The US has stepped up pressure on Pakistan to crack down on terrorist sanctuaries and to probe whether military and intelligence officials were aware that bin Laden had been hiding in the garrison city of Abbottabad, which is home to thousands of soldiers.

Pakistan has turned to China, its "all weather friend", for support in the face of reports that US lawmakers are pressing for cuts in aid.

China has agreed to provide Pakistan 50 new JF-17 Thunder multi-role jets under a co-production agreement, The News reported.

It is likely that these planes will be supplied by June next year.

The two countries are also discussing the supply of Chinese J-20 stealth jets and Xiaolong/FC-1 multi-purpose light fighter aircraft to Pakistan.

They are discussing the mode of payment and the number of planes to be provided to Pakistan, the report said. China will also launch a satellite for Pakistan on August 14.

The satellite will supply "multifarious data" to Pakistan, the report said.

Prime Minister Gilani said both sides had agreed to increase defence cooperation and China had assured Pakistan of help in enhancing the capacity of its armed forces.

He said Pakistan's trade with China had registered a significant increase in the last two years and efforts were being made to raise it to USD 15 billion a year.

Gilani said Pakistan has the capability and capacity to defend its frontiers and the armed forces are fully vigilant, and no incident like the US raid against bin Laden will happen in future.

He said Pakistan will continue its efforts to stop US drone attacks, which have proved to be counter-productive.

To a question, Gilani said Pakistan's political and military leadership will decide about a military operation in North Waziristan agency.

No pressure will be accepted in this regard and Pakistan alone will decide on this issue, he said.

Gilani said Pakistan desires good relations with all its neighbours, including India, Afghanistan and Iran.

For NDTV Updates, follow us on Twitter or join us on Facebook

Story first published:
May 19, 2011 13:31 IST
Regards

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Get ONE single national government in the world, to officially declare Pakistan as a state directly responsible for terrorism.
were you smoking weeds or were you high on drugs when you wrote that statement?

:pound:

here, i will provide you proof 2 of 3 proof to explain who has declared that Pakistan is directly responsible for terrorism. and i will not provide sources from any Indian Media per your request.

:pound: first proof comes from Pakistan itself

"Pakistan's president has admitted his country created terrorist groups to help achieve its foreign policy goals."
Pakistani president Asif Zardari admits creating terrorist groups - Telegraph

:laugh:

this is from uk
"there has been evidence that Pakistan had been supporting terrorism.." - Jack Straw(British Foreign Secretary)
Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

this is from usa.
In South Asia, the United States has been increasingly concerned about reports of Pakistani support to terrorist groups and elements active in Kashmir, as well as Pakistani support, especially military support, to the Taliban, which continues to harbor terrorist groups, including al-Qaida, the Egyptian Islamic Jihad, al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya, and the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan."
(I) Overview of State-Sponsored Terrorism

Pakistan was the worlds 'most active' state sponsor of terrorism including aiding groups which were considered a direct threat to USA
http://www.brookings.edu/~/media/Files/rc/papers/2008/05_terrorism_byman/05_terrorism_byman.pdf

let me know if you need more proof that pakistan has been accused by neighbours Bangladesh, India, Afghanistan, Iran and western nations like the United States, and the United Kingdom of its involvement in terrorist activities.

now, you can go on ranting that pakistan is a peaceful country or you can talk some sense.

:rofl:

Yan Luo Wang

now, you can go on ranting that pakistan is a peaceful country or you can talk some sense.
I think I'll keep talking sense, thank you very much. :D

None of that is an official declaration by any national government, that the Pakistani government is responsible for any particular terrorist attack.

Pakistan is currently one of NATO's most important allies in the War on Terrorism.

And yes, I do think Pakistan is a more peaceful country. They have never hosted any Chinese separatist groups, they have never had a war with us, they cooperate with us to crack down on cross-border militants, etc.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
That was of course, before I started actually talking to Indians.
You don't know sh*t about India, Indian people, or Indian culture.

And India has been hosting the Tibetan government in exile for the past half-century. So it seems China is more fond of Gandhi's advice than you are, since we haven't hosted any of your separatist groups in response.
It was the Tibetans who came to us; we did not ask the Tibetans to do anything. Even today, the Dalai Lama's political agenda is NOT supported by the GoI, and India recognizes Tibet as a part of PRC. We keep the Dalai Lama only because China keeps its claim on Indian territory. The Dalai Lama is nothing more than a political tool for negotiation. It was China who started the deterioration of relations by constructing the strategic highway 219 in Indian territory, and posting troops in Aksai Chin to oversee its construction. This was in 1951, long before the Dalai Lama came to India. In fact, Nehru desired nothing more than friendly Sino-Indian relations. It was he who was the first to recognize the PRC and coined the term Hindi-chini bhai bhai.

It's a shame that Nehru's naivety and Mao's realpolitik were utterly incompatible.

Yan Luo Wang

You don't know sh*t about India, Indian people, or Indian culture.
I know my own personal experiences.

Before talking to Indians, I had huge admiration for Indian culture and Indian civilization.

Buddhism, Shaolin, and a thousand other cultural influences. I was proud of them all.

After talking to Indians, well... let's say I no longer feel that way.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
I know my own personal experiences.
Some Indian guy stole your girlfriend? We have a tendency to do that, I apologize.

Can you respond to the other points? I really don't want to listen to people cry on public forums.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
I think I'll keep talking sense, thank you very much. :D

None of that is an official declaration by any national government, that the Pakistani government is responsible for any particular terrorist attack..
"Pakistan's president has admitted that his country created terrorist groups to help achieve its foreign policy goals."
Pakistani president Asif Zardari admits creating terrorist groups - Telegraph

what would you say about this? :D these words are coming from pakistan's president himself! do we still need certifications from other nations that Pakistan supports terrorist activities?

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Even my username itself, was originally a Hindu concept, that came to us from India.
we are not here to talk to about the origin of you name, or regarding your experience about Indians or how much you like/dis like India or its civilization and rich heritage.

we, here nobody cares...

so lets please let us stick to the topic.

Yan Luo Wang

Some Indian guy stole your girlfriend? We have a tendency to do that, I apologize.
LOL, what quality responses. You guys really live up to all my negative expectations. :D

these words are coming from pakistan's president himself! do we still need certifications from other nations that Pakistan supports terrorist activities?
Yes you do, if you want to convince anyone else at least.

Musharaf, the guy who has been exiled from Pakistan? Let me see some corroborating evidence, rather than the word of this man who has been exiled from his own country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles