Bharat Ek Khoj, The Discovery of India

santosh10

My message for Mr Pranab M.

a diplomatic person is never harmed in any part of world, especially when he/she offers to leave the country by himself

and if im to be kept as it is, i must be put under a proper security in India, until I have diplomatic involvements in India

ISIL occupying Member of Parliament of India, also on govt positions of India, first report to British govt, allowed by US

hence, you may confirm my involvements from government of US-UK also, " why to keep this man on gun point on road, always?"

my body is controlled from space, I can’t be taken anywhere secretly, whole G7 members know everything about me

its better if my responsibility is transferred to US-UK-Aus. if im allowed to leave India, you may get rid off mine this way

My political involvements are enforced on me, it always harmed me on my personal level. US-UK never allowed me to walk away

but as I myself have got experience, I may offer to continue with my diplomatic involvements, if put under a proper security

i can't refuse to do a work, which i may do in behalf this country, as i may see that people here are hopeful with me too..

but if I can’t be put under proper security, I offer to leave India immediately, as I never wanted to be part of these politics

if i can't have proper security in India,i have only one option, leave this country.& no reason to keep me on gun point too

also, I do expect Australian & Indian govt to pay a fair cost for the way my professional and personal life was mishandled

thanks

santosh10

Mass killing of Indian civilians/govt officials was done, quietly, in unity by the parliament of US+UK‏

u[email protected]; [email protected]

Mr Steve JObs: "I can't brag about my love for God because I fail him daily, but I can brag about his love for me, because it never fails."

my comment: thats a very true comment, we usually find in our daily life.....

while on my side, until im kept as it is, without proper security, i do have this position to represent people of India,

common civilians of India, who were attacked because of mine, by covert attacks on the individuals-groups, funded by US-UK

before parliament of US-UK try to become "GOD", they have yet to prove themselves Human first, they failed to date in India

the type of 'target killing' of civilians-govt/military/political people of India was done, we dont have example in history

level of mass scale murder of Indian civilians was done "quietly",in unity by the parliament of US-UK, history lack example

US-UK parliament could stop mass murder of Indians even on the early stage, which was done quietly/covertly,in unity by them

except US and partner Japan, none other could handle people/quake-Tsunami, UK is only an ally of US, none other

Bangladesh-Saudi-Pakistan are only arms for this purpose... US-UK must be punished for maintaining unity during this period

this mass murder of Indian officials by taking out their souls by using Bangladeshi souls was done with full unity in US-UK

and no matter how much God help me, i always come in position to think to become a Victim along with those Indian civilians

i live with a type of an inevitable life threat almost every 2nd-3rd day, i always know before making a comment against these Gods

US-UK parliament could stop mass murder of Indians even on the early stage, which was done quietly/covertly,in unity by them

we also want bodies of those Hindu-Sikh govt officials to be handed over to their families, being occupied by Bangladeshis

and if you like any of those souls occupying these bodies, you may transfer to bodies of Bangladeshis Muslims, easy for you

sir, bodies of govt-military-political people of India do deserve respectful "Antim Shanskar",as per their religious belief

thanks
(message forwarded to White House.)

Last edited:

santosh10

my post for US's president, which may have a place here too, i think...

My Message for Mr Obama

after years of struggle with me, current state of organizers is, make false statements by using my IDs. here they finally stand

im only trying to defend myself, to take me out of these unwanted involvements

my involvements are limited to the period im kept like this.United State is entirely responsible for anything happens till then

my letters to presidents/ PMs of world is meant to come out of these things 'immediately', its no secret.why im kept like this?

and US is responsible to prove that they never used all the systems/funds to fight with a single civilian only for over 7 years

did my political statements result in violence on streets? which was intended to do so to keep me like this for years? and why?

hence when i only begged to come out of these things, you are directly responsible for anything ever happened, on going

no one can help me but anyone can harm me, while im intentionally kept like this? the only politics behind all bluffs, shameful

if I need security then i would be provided with that, other than use Muslim terrorists of Bangladesh+Pakistan to threaten me

i always advice to help Bangladesh in Bangladesh, help Pakistan in Pakistan, as compare to help these rogue nations in India

Bangladeshi+Pak infiltrators hiding under False Indian-Hindu names, only have pig-dog death, once US/UK refuse to support them

while earth quake/Tsunami threats on Indian civilians to keep helping these foreign infiltrators survive somehow.... shameful

if UK-Aust like these Bangladeshi shiits, why dont they take them to their own countries, as compare to destroy India?

why dont you people use your own money to feed these shiits coming from Bangladesh.whats ground to destroy India by using them?

US-UK-Aus must immediately kill all those Bangladeshi infiltrators, came to India by their help, who may offend civilians here
----

my current state is intended, it wasn't a doubt since 2007 itself. and i do hope to back on my life

and i must be having some type of claims on the government of Aust/India/US and also on Russia for the way i faced things there?

why only efforts are made to keep breaking me slowly slowly, mentally-financially-life threats but no support is provided yet?

there must always be a reason to take me out of the shiits, i couldn't avoid to date. I cooperate and you must help me. thanks

an 'Indefensible' man would always cooperate, i know.and I must be defended in any case, you are directly responsible to ensure

I hope im not kept for years to be finally punished for the failures of organizers. thats a shame for organizing nations US/UK

bargaining politics with me on life threats for years, has now become an identity of US-UK-Aus, done in unity by their parliaments

its only the people of US/UK everywhere, which includes both, who may harm or help me. and its just depends, whom you allow....

even if common people gets mobilized against me, its again because their are guided to do so, under a conspiracy

delivering wrong information to common public, using my IDs to do crimes, as funded by budget of UK/US/Aus, is no more a secret

rest im preparing myself leave this country, hopeful to get help in india too. i always have a reason to help myself from bluffs

and which "reason" the US itself pick, whether to harm me or let me back on my life after over 7 years, is my worries,as always

foreign intelligence are allowed to trap me, who are backed by US/UK also, but no defence for a civilian?

while im intentionally kept in the current state????

and I dont understand, after wasting billions of dollars, what govts of US/UK/Aus would achieve once im left with no money????

breaking mentally/financially,physical torture-dreams-threatening on roads for years, waiting for me to reach a breaking point?

it must be agreed in UNSC that i will be approached before trapped or killed by the foreign spies left after me anywhere i go

many years hav gone like this,along with taking over my assets in India itself,while using my family as robots in front of mine

even as an international student in 2003, going to Australia was all about landing on a Hell, fallen in the gutter of shiits....

as always, organizers have prepared a 'platform' to do anything with me, good or bad both. and its only on US, what they allow

even if i may manage to sit in jail, it does fulfill a level of security concern,as compare to remain in front of foreign spies

since dictatorship is made, government agencies doing work have been killed out, im just trapped in this countries,

i need to be rescued now, which is being delayed by the governments of US-UK-Aus, simply because the offenders are their own men

i know that Indian govt is filled with Bangladeshi+Pak spies, men of US/UK/Aus itself, but i would only go to police at end

hope Mr President might have put some covers for me also. US is a democratic country and I do expect them having some values...

as its true that i would simply hide myself within security, and would never visit even Internet/forums too, once i get help

and my first demand is to have company of government officials for my rest of life because of serious threats of foreign spies

right now im visiting Embassies, trying for help somehow. as im trying for an easy path to help myself, which must be understood

thanks and regards

Last edited:

santosh10

the Strength of Superpower US/UK

my comment for Iswarya Menon, "you enjoying my comments? http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/...t-and-india-a-study.64399/page-9#post-1045318

look, still the "dictatorship" hasn't come to national TV yet? remained secret to date .... the strength of those whose strength is based on removing information. shameful.... ,you remember my comment for you?

i know the depth of the pigs coming after me for so long.... the strength based on using my IDs and making comment, .... they are powerful only until they are removing information.... bb"

Mr Obama was hardly a senator, i know him since then..... except handling pigs,nothing much i did during last 7-8 years of my political involvements
=> handling pigs during last 7-8 years of political involvements, who are always proved cowards first

Mrs Sonia Gandhi, "Is that in the end I just wanted to be that you can't do without."

my comment: "my political involvements were always based on my courage. other side is cowards, negotiate my life for these politics..."

santosh10

Proposed Solution to this ongoing Crisis in India (revision10)

sir, i would Propose Solution to this ongoing Crisis in India as below:-

Democracy, is the first definition of Human Rights in world. Democracy is the foundation of Human Rights

we want a 'formal' government of India under control of UN until a fair democratic election is held, with earliest possibility

this way India will not face any sanctions, hence expanses of United Nations forces may be paid by Indian Tax Payers easily

it may take upto 2 years for Indian civilians to come out of Depression as a thorough killing of civilians/officials was done

im threatened to think that big number of military-security personnel have been killed by taking out soul from bodies, "Quietly'

and bodies of those Indian military-security personnel are now occupied by soul of enemy background countries, Bangladesh+Pakistan

hence, it may take upto 5 years to build the "Human Resource Infrastructure" of different government departments of India

youth population of India stands at 200mil+, we may have 1% of it for new recruitment, retired military personnel may be hired for training

as any type of sanctions may be avoided this way, we are always ready to pay any price for the sake of our coming generation

sir, we can't lose against Dictatorship-terrorism, no matter how much casualty will be caused. we want democracy at any price

a 'Formal Government' under United Nations, with UN forces led by US, is the only solution at present. regardless its price

which would come with a pool of police, security personnel, government officials with human rights watch dogs of US+UN as whole

in behalf of people of India, i favor to fight with this imposed Dictatorship, no matter how many will have to sacrifice lives

Bodies of these foreign nationals on Indian government positions is controlled by space, easy to kill them if they dont surrender

the government under dictatorship has no legal recognition in world, no new law under dictatorship can have any legality in world

until a fair election is held within territory of India, any new law under dictatorship is just a terrorist attack on civilians

Current government-political position holders are working as spies of Bangladesh, entered into India while hiding their identity

they will always try to help the Bangladeshi government, they are working for, until we have a fair democratic election in India

as the civilians of India, we are always worried for the damages these spies of Bangladesh on govt positions can make in India

and to defend our country, for the sake of our coming generation as whole, we are ready to pay any price

foreign nationals entered into India since dictatorship, have no legal status as they are brought here to support dictatorship

Bangladesh is a very high population density country with Islamic fanaticism. we are threatened that they may create violence

we want border with Bangladesh+Pakistan to be properly sealed, the sooner is possible, with hope to see UN+US forces here soon

these people aren't getting any immigration to India as per the laws until dictatorship, as it may destroy our country as whole

if we free people of Bangladesh enter India, it will inevitably break down eastern states of India like Assam within few years

i have strong belief in UN and looking on US for help, for my own life and for the people of India as whole, im representing

sir, we wont surrender to any threat,its against American values too. we will never surrender to offenders,they will be punished

Foreign nationals offended against the largest democratic country, India, will be not be left unpunished, it will be confirmed

mainly nationals of Bangladesh were used to occupy government-political positions of India, as guided by British Government

the countries like Saudi Arabia+UAE, who were involved in helping form dictatorship in India, must be put with all the sanctions

we will not surrender to threats. we will punish those who may threaten our people, we will fight with any threat imposed on us

we first need a "formal government" under UN with dates of early election, with earliest arrival of US led UN forces,as expected

we will not accept 9/11 type threats on civilians, which is meant to help those foreign nationals form Dictatorship in India

and why to worry much if bodies of these offenders is controlled,similar to my body, who all first report to British government?

its easy to kill them by controlling their bodies, if they dont surrender. US-UK govts control bodies of these offenders too

only NASA-US can control people on roads, quake-Tsunami etc, Japan is partner, UK is just an ally of NASA-US, none other country

most of them were placed on these government positions by Commonwealth Recruitment from back door, while hiding their identity

we must always have a reason to kill those offenders against Largest Democratic Country of world, who can't be captured easily

offenders against India first report to British government, as per training provided to them under Commonwealth Recruitment

we want these offenders against the Largest Democratic Country of world,India, to be put among the wanted list of Interpol

sir, its part of international laws that a country can't attacked in such a crisis, imposed on India by men of US+UK itself

aren't these ISIL occupying membership of Indian parliament,the same people who have been reporting British government for years

hence US is then responsible to defend India until it will have build its own military-security personnel infrastructure

and even till now, the common public of India, 1.2billion+ people, are kept unaware of this crisis ongoing in India, shameful

Unarmed Indian civilians can't be attacked by a Foreign Military,who have occupied bodies of Indian military by help of UK itself

also, bodies of military-govt personnel must be handed over soon, they deserve final regard, Antim Shanskar as per their religious belief

if US-UK like any of those soul occupying these bodies, you may transfer it to new bodies of Bangladeshi men, who all work for UK government

US+UK may easily take out those souls of enemies from Indian military's bodies, you have put in these bodies, its easy for you

as their bodies is controlled like "toys" like how my body is controlled, similarly you control other military like Pakistan's too

British government is itself witness of partition of India due to "Great Calcutta Killing" etc, leaving a bitter past of India

a documentary by British government's media is as below, its Britain who drawn line of India's border:
these ISIL on govt-political positions of India are Commonwealth Placement by UK's parliament, their bodies controlled like Toys

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/04/14/us/gulf-oil-spill-unknowns/

hence they are responsible for anything their men of Pakistan+Bangladesh do in India, who are attacking India jointly at present

similarly body of Pakistani military, for example, is also controlled by US+UK, exactly like how my body is controlled in front of whole world

sir, its part of international laws that a country can't attacked in such a crisis, imposed on India by men of US+UK itself

you are responsible to clear this ISIL shits of US+UK in India,similar to how you go to toilet and clean your shiits by yourself

if US-UK are controlling bodies of ISIL on government-political positions of India like "Toys", similar to me, what bluffs ongoing?

Bodies of Indian businessmen like Laxmi Mittal, Mukesh Ambani etc is also being occupied,hence US-UK must take immediate actions

its also about moral ground, US+UK allowed murdering our defenders "quietly".now, will Indian civilian be bargained on gun point?

civilians of India have yet to know that their defenders, government-military personnel, have been killed "quietly". why US+UK hiding?

here, will they get to know this on gun point of "foreign military" occupying bodies of Indian military,who are like "toys" similar me

none other than US+UK who may control body of civilians, quake-flood-Tsunami etc, you are responsible for your deeds in India..

we want a formal government of India under United Nations,dates of early election, arrival of UN Security Forces,sooner possible

best regards

=> My message for Mr Pranab M.

a diplomatic person is never harmed in any part of world, especially when he/she offers to leave the country by himself

and if im to be kept as it is, i must be put under a proper security in India, until I have diplomatic involvements in IndiaISIL occupying Membership of Parliament of India, and also on govt positions of India, first report to British govt, allowed by US

hence, you may confirm my involvements from government of US-UK also, " why to keep this man on gun point on road, always?"

my body is controlled from space, I can’t be taken anywhere secretly, whole G7 members know everything about me

its better if my responsibility is transferred to US-UK-Aus, if im allowed to leave India, you may get rid off mine this way

My political involvements are enforced on me, it always harmed me on my personal level. US-UK never allowed me to walk away

but as I myself have got experience, I may offer to continue with my diplomatic involvements, if put under a proper security

i can't refuse to do a work, which i may do in behalf this country, as i may see that people here are hopeful with me too..

but if I can’t be put under proper security, I offer to leave India immediately, as I never wanted to be part of these politics

if i can't have proper security in India,i have only one option, leave this country.& no reason to keep me on gun point too

also, I do expect Australian & Indian govt to pay a fair cost for the way my professional and personal life was mishandled

thanks

santosh10

US-UK are defending Offenders on govt-military-political positions of India, whose bodies are controlled like 'toys', similar to my body

sir, foreign offenders occupying govt-political-military positions of India, are being defended by the govt of US-UK, to help them maintain hold

this news is kept secret from common public by US-UK, to help the offender maintain hold on India, simply because they are their own men...

Saudi rulers who are threatening me for life to convert into Islam, aren't even Muslims,but the Arabic minorities occupying bodies of Saudis

Iraq war was for religion, started when an Arabic occupying Saddam's body attacked Kuwait. US forces left after a complete take over on S.A.

as per i know US's allies are only those, who are the men of US-UK itself. whoever is an ally of US, whether Saudi A. Turkey etc, are their own men

foreign nationals occupying govt-military-political positions of India are guided to trap me in India, as guided by US-UK, are their own men

Indians must get to know that foreign souls occupying bodies of govt-military-political personnel, being helped by US-UK to maintain hold

wrong information about me is given to common public, simply because govt of US-UK-Aus want to trap me by these offenders in India itself

im told, cases based on lies are being put on mine by these US/UK's backed offenders in India, hence im looking for help from rest of world

we want these information to come on National TV of India, to inform Indian civilians that they are currently being ruled by foreign spies

we want a formal government of India under United Nations, dates of early election, arrival of UN Security Forces, sooner possible

santosh10

Immigrant professionals are the technical equivalent of high tech dish washers and ditch diggers. Useful to get the job done and then disposable. A countries gross GDP is not a measure of the power of a country or its people standard of living

A billion people and a billion GDP is still just one dollar per person. What is important is the discretionary spending power of a country for defense, research and inferstructure.

The real disaster that India and China are facing is with the advent of 3 D printing and its development low skill manufacturing jobs will cease to exist in 30 to 50 years leavings hundreds of millions unemployed.
Why US's-UK's-Aus Young generation keep guns, but no education?

look, even if you have a degree, you can't do job of an Indian professional, hired by the firm after 6-7 round of interviews and having 10years+ experience..... you first need to be competent enough to be hired by a top US's firm, and then a proper training for these deserving people and then they will start working after 8-10 years. and its not the 'disposable' 'assets' of US. they are again the source of training for the new people who will get employment under them when they get senior on these positions.....

being competent enough to develop the technologies, or just have a degree like today's US's-UK's generations, are 2 very different things. the techs, US's-UK's are using, ..

US has $100trillion+ infrastructure of Industries, they made in 100s of years, which their new generation is likely to lose in the same way the curve as below. the curve which was maintained well below 100 per 100,000 US's population upto 1974-75. and even if social security-free medical is introduced since then, they are losing edge of education, with the same rate as the curve as below. :facepalm:

today's generation of US-UK-Aus aren't even credible enough to be invited in any knowledge based talk, like the post you made. only fight for religion-race is the only option left for their new generation.....
United States incarceration rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

again, about the per capita income of India, many things are discussed in the post#254, 257, 258, and #123 as below, including the number of Industrialists-billionaires of India. but you would first check the ranking of Mumbai-Delhi, how much it is affordable for the today's OECD's economy to buy a property and live in India????? property price of Mumbai-Delhi is more expansive than over 80%+ OECD economies. you can't afford to live in these cities, with the level of your posts you make here :wave:

BRICS, E7 Economies, and IBSA | Page 17 | Indian Defence Forum

=> => infrastructure spending of India is over $1.0trillion for the current 5 years plan, which is a very big amount while considering low labor-material costs of India, which only has a rising trend. we expect this spending to rise above $2.0trillion for the 5 years plan of 2017-22. a comparison of Infrastructure assets of India at present is discussed in the post#279 as below, listing India at 35th rank by an analysis as below, even if it falls among the lower middle income group as whole, as below. and considering rising trend in the infrastructure spending in India, we find their overall rank in world improving in future, if it could resist the "black shadows" of UK-Aus, who are using Bangladeshi souls to occupy Indian Hindu bodies, to destroy India at present, with bringing Pakistanis also for the same purpose :india:.
no reason, why US-UK would destroy this part of world, if they aren't doing good within. we always have enough reasons to ask for the right use of those technologies of US, which were developed in their labs by the immigrant professionals of India and other developing countries itself :usa:

BRICS, E7 Economies, and IBSA | Page 19 | Indian Defence Forum

The Planning Commission is aiming at a total outlay of Rs 51.46 lakh crore in the infrastructure sector during the 12th Plan (2012-17), short of the earlier projection of
=>
with the level of above posts of the people sitting in US-Uk-Aus, like the one you have, the today's state of US's-UK's generation is once discussed in the posts as below too, why do they want guns to fight with the growing societies of world, like in India at present, as below :facepalm:
why US's young generation think to have guns, but no education: :toilet:
:tsk:
shameful.....
Clint Eastwood once said he made his violent movies to give people hope, imagining a young guy who has a job, maybe cleaning swimming pools, and has no sense of hope for the future. :hang2:
A Study of the High Crime Rate of US/West | Page 6 | Indian Defence Forum
=>
Immigrant professionals are the technical equivalent of high tech dish washers and ditch diggers. Useful to get the job done and then disposable.
i know this post may be flammable, but just to keep a record of it. nowdays i usually say, "history will speak, when fall of US-UK started, first they killed those who used to feed Americans by developing technologies, the most competent-educated professionals, hired from rest of the world." write down somewhere :tup:
(in fact, US-UK-Aus are the countries of immigrants, the best people of rest of world who got a place there in tough competitive environment ....)

santosh10

my message for White House:-

US-UK are defending Offenders on govt-military-political positions of India, whose bodies are controlled like 'toys', similar to my body

sir, foreign offenders occupying govt-political-military positions of India, are being defended by the govt of US-UK, to help them maintain hold

this news is kept secret from common public by US-UK, to help the offender maintain hold on India, simply because they are their own men...

Saudi rulers who are threatening me for life to convert into Islam, aren't even Muslims,but the Arabic minorities occupying bodies of Saudis

Iraq war was for religion, started when an Arabic occupying Saddam's body attacked Kuwait. US forces left after a complete take over on S.A.

as per i know US's allies are only those, who are the men of US-UK itself. whoever is an ally of US, whether Saudi A. Turkey etc, are their own men

foreign nationals occupying govt-military-political positions of India are guided to trap me in India, as guided by US-UK, are their own men

Indians must get to know that foreign souls occupying bodies of govt-military-political personnel, being helped by US-UK to maintain hold

mainly Bangladeshi souls were used for this purpose, with bringing Pakistanis also to destroy India for the same purpose....

wrong information about me is given to common public, simply because govt of US-UK-Aus want to trap me by these offenders in India itself

im told, cases based on lies are being put on mine by these US/UK's backed offenders in India, hence im looking for help from rest of world

we want these information to come on National TV of India, to inform Indian civilians that they are currently being ruled by foreign spies

having committed serious crimes in India, the pigs hiding information from the common people, the bastards avoiding punishments somehow...

Indian civilians are being killed by occupying their bodies by using foreign souls,and current False ID government officials are doing these

i would also call common Indian civilians to take arms to defend themselves from these foreign spies of enemy countries, than get killed...

Indian women are being kidnapped-enslaved by those Muslim terrorists, who are brought here by US-UK govt. Indians must defend their families

we want these information to come on National TV of India, to inform Indian civilians that they are currently being ruled by foreign spies..

as these govt-military of India belong to enemy countries,Pakistan-Bangladesh, civilians of India now need arms to defend their families

souls of Bangladesh in particular were used to kill big number of Indian govt-military personnel by occupying their bodies

these Indian bodies now work for those Commonwealth men, who already have 20 years experience, employed on False Indian IDs, from back door

we now need to have arms in every home to defend our people from these foreign offenders, until we may receive help from rest of world

we want a formal government of India under United Nations, dates of early election, arrival of UN Security Forces, sooner possible

these offenders are hiding, preparing mass attacks on the civilians of India, and we need unity in people as whole http://thesamworkshop.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/22007_475365805832279_1270401914_n.jpg

we must be able to successfully kill the offenders of Bangladesh+Pakistan on govt positions, who are killing our people,kidnapping our women

as these offenders of Bangladesh+Pak are brought here by UK, using techs of US. US-UK are responsible for anything these terrorists do here

these pigs sitting on govt-military-political positions are killing people,targetting women,and hiding. and we must be able to find them out

Last edited:

santosh10

as in the above British official documentary, the 2 mostly affected cities of India were the Calcutta, and Lahore, which were on the side of Bangladesh(East Pakistan) and Pakistan. and in this documentary movie itself, it confirms that almost total business of Lahore, business buildings-Banks-Insurance building etc, were hold by the minority Hindus only, who then left and moved to India by 1946-47....

even in Calcutta, more than 90% of its businesses, wealth, was held by Hindus .... any form of wealth of India was always held by Hindus, even during the time of Mughal Rule, whose source of Income were the Hindu businessmen only.... Muslims were the only population centre, till now.. :coffee:

santosh10

further to the above post, we find over 90% of today's India was in control of Hindu Maratha at the time British arrived in India. when Indian economy was well around 20% of total world's economy ...

Marath Empire(Marathi: मराठा साम्राज्य Marāṭhā Sāmrājya) or the Maratha Confederacy was an Indian imperial power that existed from 1674 to 1818. At its peak, the empire covered over 2.8 million km².[2] the Marathas are credited for ending the Mughal rule in India.

Marathas remained the preeminent power in India until their defeat in the Second and Third Anglo-Maratha Wars (1805–1818), which left Britain in control of most of India. :coffee:

Maratha Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
GDP on PPP by 18th century

GDP of India: $90,750mil
GDP of China: $82,800mil
GDP of Western Europe: $81,213mil

List of regions by past GDP (PPP) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

(here, the prices are based at the year 1800.)

santosh10

=> The relation between US+UK and ISIL

sir, worth asking, "how much US+UK fight with ISIL and how much you aid them?"

how much US+UK helped these ISIL fighters form dictatorship in India? and how much efforts are made to put a control over them?

(there is no legality of the steps taken under dictatorship.No new law under dictatorship can have any legal status by US or UN)

sir, all these ISIL leaders in India like Pranab M, Mamata B, Manmohan Singh, Kejariwal, Rahul Gandhi etc were trained by US-UK

this process continued for 20 years+, to train and place these people on government positions of India, Commonwealth Recruitment

"Commonwealth recruitment" to put Bangladeshi nationals on government positions of India from back door,was handled by UK/allies

sir, looks like im abusing you, but what i say which you dont know? doesn't Shinzo Abe know the same? neither UK or other allies?

US+UK handlers have been threatening Indian civilians for quake- Tsunami- 9/11 threats, to help ISIL form dictatorship in India

how it matters what I say if these things were done openly? how will you hide these crimes from your own allies? dont they know?

since i came to Delhi in Nov 2014, a practice of 6 months was done in front of whole world, as guided by US-UK, to show strength

ISIL leaders like Manmohan, Pranab, Mamata B., Kejariwal, Rahul were in front of whole world while reporting to US+UK for years

these all are men of US+UK, placed on govt positions of India under a conspiracy for many years,as per training provided to them

these nationals of Bangladesh+Pakistan work on a single strategy,get involved with Indian Muslims and fight with Hindus in India

for my own life, i have serious threats from these ISIL members in India and they first report to UK government, as guided by US

my total claims on Australian+Indian govts would exceed $1.0billion, but i first need to be rescued from this ISIL affected place

my professional losses would touch $50mil and overall losses/claims for my life may exceed $1.0bil, but im first trapped here

and if im kept like this at present, then its mainly because US+UK want to keep my life on the positions for a 'bargain', always

Like how quake-Tsunami threats on Indian civilians was used for the purpose to keep me like this, done in front of whole world

no-one was allowed to help me, while threatening people by quake-Tsunami for this purpose, as handled by US-UK, none others...

none other than NASA-US can handle people on roads, quake-Tsunami-flood, japan is just a partner of US, while UK is just an ally

none other than NASA-US can do these things in other countries, partner Japan, and the ally UK. no other countries....

come out of the bluffs you do in market. everyone knows whats going on, what's the nationality of these "GODs", all from UK+US

they all are Americans,British-Aus, none others.a common practice was done, your allies too know who are they. public isn't fool

a practice of quake-Tsunami threats, handling of people on road on roads of Delhi was done since Nov 2014, almost every day i visit outside

threats of quake-Tsunami on Indian civilians, to help these offenders form dictatorship, who are placed here by US+UK itself

bodies of foreigners on the government positions in India, is controlled by US+UK, similar to me, who are here as placed by them

foreign nationals, Bangladeshis in particular, are being used as an arm against civilians of India by force, in front of world

why don't the UK+Australia take people of this heavily populated-very poor Islamic Fanatic country to their own countries?

does this look good that these offenders receive salary from the Indian tax payers, and report to UK-Australia, as guided by US?

on 6th June 2015, Centrelink Australia doesn't speak to me as they know that their men based in India have trapped me here

and until dictatorship was formed in India, civilians/officials were put on quake-Tsunami threats, whoever tried to help me

ISIL placed on govt of India were trained by the establishments of US+UK for years. its not me who says, its you who know that

its not just those in politics, but also those on the government positions of India, placed here under a conspiracy for years

a big number of military-government official's bodies of India is now occupies by Bangladeshi nationals, all guided by US+UK

and they all work for those Commonwealth Recruitment of Bangladeshis, who got a place from back door in India for last 20+ years

you can occupy body of someone, you can't get his-her "memory", knowledge-experience, signature etc. they all are men of US-UK

yes you can do wrong, as you all had entered in India from back door as friends, which keep you all on the position of 'bargain'

officials doing jobs on government positions for salary only were attacked 'quietly', whoever tried to help me, guided by US+UK

a big number of civilians/officials doing jobs were 'quietly' killed by occupying their bodies by souls of Bangladeshi nationals

this is a conspiracy over "Republic of India", done by over 50%+ voting in parliaments of US+UK for years,Australia involved too

the criminal conspiracies and no one open mouth until they are caught, done openly for years. a practice in Delhi since 2014 too

you know those you put on government positions of India for years,they all report to US+UK, their bodies controlled like 'toys'

similar to how my body is controlled, you control body of these ISIL members placed in Indian politics,military-govt positions

All these quake-Tsunami-9/11 threats are given to Indian civilians to help these offenders form dictatorship,as handled by US+UK

why dont parliament of US-UK say to public of India,as compare to threaten individuals-group like me by quake-Tsunami on public?

regards

sir, since Pakistan was involved along with Bangladesh, since 2012, all information has gone to China too, & now to whole world

you know those you put on government positions of India for years, they all report to US+UK, their bodies controlled like 'toys'

Pakistan is a spy of China.nothing secret anymore for anything Pakistan knows,it is now used along with Bangladesh against India

Bangladesh, a member of Least Developed Countries, is always used as an arm against India, they themselves are nothing

what Bangladesh type so poor economy can do, which even Japan-Germany-China can't do? you think others dont know????

UK is just an ally of US-NASA,while Japan was partner with US in these space research. none others in world, and we know this

i just demanded little shame on Mr Shinzo Abe, "tell us how Japan was involved with US+UK in these crimes in India for years?"

little shame Mr Shinzo Abe, to speak something which even China knows through Pakistan.. shameful, thats what you did in India?

and now these ISIL leaders like Manmohan, Pranab, Mamta B., and those on govt-military positions, threatening Indian civilians??

common Japanese people must know, how their government was involved in doing serious crimes in India for so many years

i was always informed, my life/my belief is in the category of Japan's space research, its Japan who pay for people like me....

US+UK are always responsible for anything their men do in India, as bodies of all these ISIL members are controlled like "toys"

and this ISIL includes all the False ID Bangladeshis in military, government-political positions, placed by US+UK

similar to how my body is controlled,all these ISIL in politics-military-government, are controlled from top to bottom like toys

now Pakistanis are also brought to India to help Bangladeshi's Commonwealth Recruitment,to fight against Hindu majority in India

Indian civilians mustn't accept 'bargaining' of their independence, through quake-Tsunami-9/11 attack type threats, shameful....

Indian civilians must be ready to take arms against this foreign military, who is occupying bodies of Indian military-govt personnel

we want dates of early elections in India, early arrival of United Nations security forces, and a formal govt working under UN

the government can't have any legal status,no law under dictatorship can have legality in world.put them in Interpol Wanted list

anyone came from Pakistan+Bangladesh during the time of these offenders, must be put in custody

US+UK must confirm, how much you help these offenders remain unpunished for their crimes? whats your stand for them,your own men

ISIL in Parliament of India always deceived common public while asking for vote in elections,while hiding their true nationality

all worked as spies of UK, and help their country Bangladesh in particular. and now Pakistanis are also brought for same purpose

sir, the way you go to toilet and clean shiits by yourself, you are responsible to clear this US+UK's ISIL shiits of India too

i always advise to help Bangladesh in Bangladesh, help Pakistan in Pakistan, as compare to help these rogue nations in India ...

thanks and regards

=> my message for White House:-

mainly Bangladeshi souls were used for this purpose, with bringing Pakistanis also to destroy India for the same purpose....

having committed serious crimes in India, the pigs hiding information from the common people, the bastards avoiding punishments somehow...

Indian civilians are being killed by occupying their bodies by using foreign souls,and current False ID government officials are doing these

i would also call common Indian civilians to take arms to defend themselves from these foreign spies of enemy countries, than get killed...

Indian women are being kidnapped-enslaved by those Muslim terrorists, who are brought here by US-UK govt. Indians must defend their families

we want these information to come on National TV of India, to inform Indian civilians that they are currently being ruled by foreign spies..

as these govt-military of India belong to enemy countries,Pakistan-Bangladesh, civilians of India now need arms to defend their families

souls of Bangladesh in particular were used to kill big number of Indian govt-military personnel by occupying their bodies

these Indian bodies now work for those Commonwealth men, who already have 20 years experience, employed on False Indian IDs, from back door

we now need to have arms in every home to defend our people from these foreign offenders, until we may receive help from rest of world

these offenders are hiding, preparing mass attacks on the civilians of India, and we need unity in people as whole http://bolguru.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/subhash-chandra-bose-3.jpg

we must be able to successfully kill these offenders of Bangladesh+Pakistan on govt positions, who are killing our people,kidnapping our women

as these offenders of Bangladesh+Pak are brought here by UK, using techs of US. US-UK are responsible for anything these terrorists do here

these pigs sitting on govt-military-political positions are killing people,targetting women,and hiding. and we must be able to find them out

santosh10

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/05/disaster_unfolds_slowly_in_the.html
Mass killing of Indian civilians/govt officials was done, quietly, in unity by the political elements of US-UK‏-Aus

sir, until im kept as it is, without proper security,i do have this position to represent people of India.until im kept as it is

covert attacks on common civilians of India was done for years, on individuals-groups, handled by those based in UK-Aus

as im kept for purpose to attack on Indian civilians through mine, im responsible to deliver information,until im kept like this

before parliament of US-UK try to become "GOD", they have yet to prove themselves Human first, they failed to date in India

the type of 'target killing' of civilians-govt/military/political people of India was done, we dont have example in history

level of mass scale murder of Indian civilians was done "quietly",a unity was there by parliament of US-UK, history lack example

US-UK-Aus parliament could stop mass murder of Indians even on the early stage, which was done quietly/covertly,in unity by them

except US, partner Japan, none other can handle people, take out soul of body,quake-Tsunami. UK is only an ally of US,none other

Bangladesh-Saudi-Pakistan are only arms for this purpose. US-UK-Aus must be punished for maintaining unity during this period

this mass murder of Indian officials by taking out their souls by using Bangladeshi souls, was done with full unity in US-UK-Aus

no matter how much God help me,I always come in position to think to become a Victim along with those Indian civilians-officials

I live with a type of inevitable life threat almost every 2nd-3rd day, I always know before making a comment against these Gods

US-UK-Aus parliament could stop mass murder of Indians even on the early stage, which was done quietly/covertly,in unity by them

we want bodies of those Hindu-Sikh govt officials to be handed over to their families, currently being occupied by Bangladeshis

Bangladesh as a member of Least Developed country, is nothing but a spy of UK-Aus, working for Commonwealth recruitment in India

souls occupying bodies of Indian govt-military-political, working for those Commonwealth men who already have experience on these jobs

the Commonwealth, who are placed on these Indian govt-military positions on False Indian IDs,from back door during last 20years+

sir, bodies of govt-military-political people of India deserve final regard, "Antim Shanskar", as per their religious belief

and if US-UK like any of those souls occupying these bodies, you may transfer to bodies of Bangladeshis Muslims, easy for you

US-UK can't break every law of world to offend with India. World will come closer to face challenges, altogether to punish them

this is not the world where you may offend with other countries,neither Interpol type organizations will let offenders walk away

the certain "Nazi" mindset that you may do anything under dictatorship, its possible only until the ruler standing as it is

its not possible in today's world. its not conditions but the education level of handlers of US-UK, which has gone 500years back

this is a well developed world, highly effective arms are now available to even civilians now, information technology etc...

I passed my message to these offenders of US-UK-Aus,"im not trying to isolate you, but bringing you on an inevitable punishment"

which is avoided only until information is kept secret, evidences are being cleaned up by bastards to defend these offenders....

World will not be divided, but come closer to face challenges together. its impossible to avoid punishment of BP oil spill

it was a time when they could surrender when information came out. but now they have killed Indian officials doing investigation

it will bring a proper punishment for parliament of US-UK-Aus when civilians will fight for themselves, you can't break all laws

even if one law stands in world, UN stands, establishments of US-UK-Aus can't walk away unpunished for their crimes in India

pigs hiding to avoid punishment somehow, lets see how long????

you can't break down every law of world just to target a country, it will burn the whole world. they can't avoid punishment

India would stand somehow, cultural/educational background of India is too powerful,while US-UK-Aus have gone 500years backward

US-UK-Aus are discussing bluffs in market while making sure, they may avoid punishment somehow, which is impossible, write down

using technology developed by immigrant professionals of India, and quake-Tsunami treats on India to bargain Independence, pigs

being educated below a certain level, addiction of attacking growing societies under Hate Crime,will bring lessons for US-UK-Aus

they have to accept responsible of every crime they organized in India, delaying it will not help them have a better time, pigs

there will never be any alternative of democracy, neither serious crimes in India will ever allow them walk away unpunished

you can't break every law of world, its not possible, neither you will be able to avoid punishment for your crimes you did

sooner parliaments of US-UK-Aus accept responsibility of the crimes you did in India to date, before your own allies open mouth

you will not be able to hide information, cleaning up evidences will not be successful.& main pig is H.Clinton, hiding all these

neither they may keep information secret, nor it's secret any more. efforts to remove info-evidences won't help them on long run

write down somewhere, "Self Rule"/Democracy in India is inevitable, can only be delayed, neither offenders may avoid punishment

news hasn't gone to public yet, only covert attacks were made on individuals-groups, neither these criminals may hide it too

Bangladeshi+Pak infiltrators hiding under False Indian Hindu IDs on govt-political positions, only have pig-dog death,

and its delayed only until US-UK-Aus hiding these pigs under Commonwealth Technology. lets see how long?

punishment for offenders based in US-UK-Aus is inevitable,write down somewhere. no part of world will let you destroy whole world

whole world will finally make you pay price of crimes you do in other countries,in unity in Parliament of US-UK, write down

news hasn't gone to public yet, only covert attacks were made on individuals-groups,neither these criminals may hide on long run

im mainly concerned with the response from whole world, how long will they remain quite? punishment for US-UK-Aus is inevitable

world will come closer to punish the offenders, it will not be divided. you can't break every law of world, its impossible

this is the world where technologies are very advanced, too easy to destroy whole world many times, its not even WW2 time

its not the time when you have to cross border to enter in a country, its not the time of pistols, or 90% people illiterates

its impossible to offend in today's world,neither it is possible to avoid punishment as you are safe while siting in US-UK-Aus

an inevitable punishment is waiting for handlers of US-UK-Aus, only news has to go to people of whole world,longer you hiding

and never believe in the bluffs of your media by the first few months. Im talking about, what you will face from then onward

my message for Mr Obama:- sir, whether i remain alive or dead, write down my today's posts somewhere, as below. thanks

thanks and regards

santosh10

Proposed Solution to this ongoing Crisis in India (Revision 50)

sir, i would Propose Solution to this ongoing Crisis in India as below:-

Democracy, is the first definition of Human Rights in world. Democracy is the foundation of Human Rights

and democracy means for transparency of anything happen on government level, otherwise how Democracy will be defined in India??

we want a 'formal' government of India under control of UN until a fair democratic election is held, with earliest possibility

this way India will not face any sanctions, hence expanses of United Nations forces may be paid by Indian Tax Payers easily

it may take upto 2 years for Indian civilians to come out of Depression as a thorough killing of civilians/officials was done

im threatened to think that big number of military-security personnel have been killed by taking out soul from bodies, "Quietly'

& bodies of those Indian military-security personnel are now occupied by soul of enemy background countries,Bangladesh+Pakistan

hence, it may take upto 5 years to build the "Human Resource Infrastructure" of different government departments of India

youth population of India at 200mil+, we may have 1% for new recruitment, retired military personnel may be hired for training

as any type of sanctions may be avoided this way, we are always ready to pay any price for the sake of our coming generation

sir, we can't lose against Dictatorship-terrorism, no matter how much casualty will be caused. we want democracy at any price

a 'Formal Government' under United Nations, with UN forces led by US, is the only solution at present. regardless its price

which would come with a pool of police, security personnel, government officials with human rights watch dogs of US+UN as whole

in behalf of people of India, i favor to fight with this imposed Dictatorship, no matter how many will have to sacrifice lives

Bodies of these foreign nationals on Indian government positions is controlled by space, easy to kill them if they dont surrender

nationals of Bangladesh+Pakistan are hiding among Indian Muslims under False IDs, under a conspiracy by Commonwealth Recruitment

we have experience of "Indian" Muzahidin like Azmal Kasab coming from Pakistan+Bangladesh. its the same case for their spies too

Kasab, as an "Indian" Muzahidin,killed 100s on a local station just to fuel religious riots in India,even if they had key hotels

and with Hindu type red stings on hands too, he was part of a conspiracy, as discussed in this news http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...ror-attacks-conspiracy-theories/1/204085.html

and similarly Pakistani+Bangladeshi nationals are brought here by Commonwealth Recruitment, to fight in India as "Indian" Muslim

they work on single strategy, get involved with "Indian" Muslims and fight with Hindus of India,as per training provided to them

no one come from these 2 rogue nations as Pakistani Muzahidin or Bangladeshi Muzahidin, with Hindu Type red stings on hands also

foreign nationals on government-political positions, while hiding true identity, are well compared to him http://images.indiatvnews.com/mainnational/IndiaTve44a19_kasab.jpg

they first need to be an "Indian Citizen" for these government-political positions as per The 'Constitution' of India,

hence its clear that dictatorship was formed to help these foreign nationals on govt-political avoid death penalty somehow, as per laws

still this information is kept secret from the common public/from the national TV, as they know that common public will revolt

they still live in a hope that they would be able to walk away unpunished, while hiding these information from the common public

Commonwealth Recruitment on govt positions are helping nationals of Bangladesh+Pakistan to enter India by False Indian IDs

having killed Indian govt-military personnel by taking out their souls from bodied,they are preparing attack on Indian civilians

mainly Bangladeshi souls were used to occupy bodies of govt-military-political of India, who work for Commonwealth recruitment

for those Commonwealth officials, who got govt-political-military positions from back door during last 20years+, under False IDs

these Offenders want to hide to avoid punishment, we understand.but why its US/UK hiding information from common public/National TV?

UK-Aust were involved in killing of govt-military-political officials of India by occupying their bodies by Bangladeshi souls

why US-UK helping these foreign terrorists maintain hold on govt-political-military positions of India like bastard? pigs hiding

what US-UK intended to do in India?these offenders were behind killing Indian govt-military personnel,to occupy these positions?

as its clear, the way they have killed Indian govt-military personnel from back, they would do same with common Indian civilians

with occupying defense of India too, a nuclear power???? do we have any plan to take nuclear reactors of India under control?

religious background of local civilians is an internal issue, which require 'religious unity' within the country

the religious unity of India, which these foreign spies are actively destroying, their open statements confirms the same

these Pakistani+Bangladeshi nationals bully and represent minority Muslim community of India also, to fuel Sectarian War here

Nationals of enemy background countries, Pakistan+Bangladesh, have entered here in a big number, under a False Indian IDs

as helped by their spies occupying the government positions of India, to finally de-establish India, a conspiracy of many years

No country of world provides citizenship on border. there is no reason why Indian passport would be offered on International border itself

while its too easy to kill these offenders by taking out soul from Indian govt-military bodies, in same way you have put them in

why no effort was made to stop this genocide of Indian govt-military officials on early stage?what these people are intended for

we want civilians arms to be available to every home of India with subsidized rates,capable enough to face this foreign military

Mrs H.Clinton, these souls occupying Indian govt-military bodies are from enemy background countries, Pakistan-Bangladesh

they aren't from Africa-Asia-America,they are the countries India had bitter past,usual border conflicts
British government is itself witness of partition of India due to "Great Calcutta Killing" etc, leaving a bitter past of India

we want dates of early election, a formal government under United Nations, and early arrival of United Nations security forces

the government under dictatorship has no legal recognition in world, no new law under dictatorship can have any legality in world

until a fair election is held within territory of India, any new law under dictatorship is just a terrorist attack on civilians

Current government-political position holders are working as spies of Bangladesh, entered into India while hiding their identity

Bangladesh is a very high population density country with Islamic fanaticism. we are threatened that they may create violence

we want border with Bangladesh+Pakistan to be properly sealed, the sooner is possible, with hope to see UN+US forces here soon

Foreign nationals offended against the largest democratic country, India, will be not be left unpunished, it will be confirmed

mainly nationals of Bangladesh were used to occupy government-political positions of India, as guided by British Government

the countries like Saudi Arabia+UAE, who were involved in helping form dictatorship in India, must be put with all the sanctions

we will not surrender to threats. we will punish those who may threaten our people, we will fight with any threat imposed on us

we first need a "formal government" under UN with dates of early election, with earliest arrival of US led UN forces,as expected

we will not accept 9/11 type threats on civilians, which is meant to help those foreign nationals form Dictatorship in India

and why to worry much if bodies of these offenders is controlled,similar to my body, who all first report to British government?

its easy to kill them by controlling their bodies, if they dont surrender. US-UK govts control bodies of these offenders too

only NASA-US can control people on roads, quake-Tsunami etc, Japan is partner, UK is just an ally of NASA-US, none other country

most of them were placed on these government positions by Commonwealth Recruitment from back door, while hiding their identity

we must always have a reason to kill those offenders against Largest Democratic Country of world, who can't be captured easily

we want these offenders against the Largest Democratic Country of world,India, to be put among the wanted list of Interpol

aren't these ISIL occupying membership of Indian parliament,the same people who have been reporting British government for years

and even till now, the common public of India, 1.2billion+ people, are kept unaware of this crisis ongoing in India, shameful

Unarmed Indian civilians can't be attacked by a Foreign Military,who have occupied bodies of Indian military by help of UK itself

bodies of military-govt personnel must be handed over soon, deserve final regard, Antim Shanskar as per their religious belief

if US-UK like any of those soul occupying these bodies, you may transfer it to new bodies of Bangladeshi men, who all work for UK government

US+UK may easily take out those souls of enemies from Indian military's bodies, you have put in these bodies, its easy for you

similar to my body, body of Pakistani military also controlled,like how US-UK have put Bangladeshi souls in Indian military-govt

these ISIL on govt-political positions of India are Commonwealth Placement by UK's parliament, their bodies controlled like Toys
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/04/14/us/gulf-oil-spill-unknowns/

hence they are responsible for anything their men of Pakistan+Bangladesh do in India, who are attacking India jointly at present

similarly body of Pakistani military, for example, is also controlled by US+UK, exactly like how my body is controlled in front of whole world

you are responsible to clear this ISIL shits of US+UK in India,similar to how you go to toilet and clean your shiits by yourself

if US-UK are controlling bodies of ISIL on government-political positions of India like Toys,similar to me, what bluffs ongoing?

Bodies of Indian businessmen like Laxmi Mittal, Mukesh Ambani etc is also being occupied,hence US-UK must take immediate actions

its also about moral ground, US+UK allowed murdering our defenders "quietly".now, will Indian civilian be bargained on gun point?

civilians of India have yet to know that their defenders, govt-military personnel, have been killed "quietly". why US+UK hiding?

will they get to know this on gun point of "foreign military" occupying bodies of Indian military,who are like "toys" similar me

none other than US+UK who may control body of civilians, quake-flood-Tsunami etc, you are responsible for your deeds in India..

we want a formal government of India under United Nations, dates of early election, early arrival of UN Security Forces

best regards

santosh10

Nationality of a Person is his/her Main Identity in world, regardless their religious background

regardless religious background of a person,only passport confirming Identity of a person is asked before going to other country

we need only 'passport', issued by a country, to enter into another country, where a person is identified by his/her nationality

neither the Blacks of Africa may enter United States as it now has a Black President, nor the same is true in case of India

regardless the religious-racial background of a person, Mr Obama can appear in election of US as he is US's citizen, for example

no passport of world is issued for Christians/Hindus/Muslims, hence no-one can enter India because of their religious background

& after crossing international border of India with a False Indian ID, while hiding their true identity, they are well regarded as "infiltrators"

nationals of Bangladesh+Pakistan are hiding among Indian Muslims under False IDs, under a conspiracy by Commonwealth Recruitment

we have experience of "Indian" Muzahidin like Azmal Kasab coming from Pakistan+Bangladesh. its the same case for their spies too

Kasab, as an "Indian" Muzahidin,killed 100s on a local station just to fuel religious riots in India,even if they had key hotels

and with Hindu type red stings on hands too, he was part of a conspiracy, as discussed in this news Jundal's arrest exposes Pak's agenda of turning 26/11 into an Indian conspiracy : Cover Story - India Today

and similarly Pakistani+Bangladeshi nationals are brought here by Commonwealth Recruitment, to fight in India as "Indian" Muslim

they work on single strategy, get involved with "Indian" Muslims and fight with Hindus of India,as per training provided to them

no one come from these 2 rogue nations as Pakistani Muzahidin or Bangladeshi Muzahidin, with Hindu Type red stings on hands also

foreign nationals on government-political positions, while hiding true identity, are well compared to him http://images.indiatvnews.com/mainnational/IndiaTve44a19_kasab.jpg

they first need to be an "Indian Citizen" for these government-political positions as per The 'Constitution' of India,

hence its clear that dictatorship was formed to help these foreign nationals on govt-political avoid death penalty somehow, as per laws

still this information is kept secret from the common public/from the national TV, as they know that common public will revolt

they still live in a hope that they would be able to walk away unpunished, while hiding these information from the common public

Commonwealth Recruitment on govt positions under are helping nationals of Bangladesh+Pakistan to enter India by False Indian IDs

having killed Indian govt-military personnel by taking out their souls from bodied,they are preparing attacks on Indian civilians

mainly Bangladeshi souls were used to occupy bodies of govt-military-political of India, who work for Commonwealth recruitment

for those Commonwealth officials, who got govt-political-military positions from back door during last 20years+, under False IDs

these Offenders want to hide to avoid punishment, we understand.but why its US/UK hiding information from common public/National TV?

these foreign spies, having terrorized the civilians of India, aren't qualified as honest or dishonest person, as they are spies

and as they know internal security information, while working for foreign governments, which is a serious threats to civilians

but why US-UK helping these foreign terrorists maintain hold on govt-political-military positions of India?

what you intended to do in India? these offenders were behind killing Indian govt-military personnel, to occupy these positions?

as its clear, the way they have killed Indian govt-military personnel from back, they would do same with common Indian civilians

with occupying defense of India too, a nuclear power???? do we have any plan to take nuclear reactors of India under control?

religious background of local civilians is an internal issue, which require 'religious unity' within the country

the religious unity of India, which these foreign spies are actively destroying, their open statements confirms the same

these Pakistani+Bangladeshi nationals bully and represent minority Muslim community of India also, to fuel Sectarian War here

Nationals of enemy background countries, Pakistan+Bangladesh, have entered here in a big number, under False Indian IDs

as helped by their spies occupying the government positions of India, to finally de-establish India, a conspiracy of many years

No country of world provides citizenship on border. there is no reason why Indian passport would be offered on International border itself

while its too easy to kill these offenders by taking out soul from Indian govt-military bodies, in same way you have put them in

why no effort was made to stop this genocide of Indian govt-military officials at early stage? what US-UK-Aus are intended for?

we want civilians arms to be available to every home of India with subsidized rates,capable enough to face this foreign military

Mrs H.Clinton, "these souls occupying Indian govt-military bodies are from enemy background countries, Pakistan-Bangladesh"

they aren't from Africa-Asia-America,they are the countries India had bitter past,usual border conflicts
we want dates of early election, a formal government under United Nations, and early arrival of United Nations security forces

regards

santosh10

Changing the Constitution of India (revision50)

a Law takes place when the Bill is passed in both parliament, while a change in Constitution occur when it is passed with 66%+ voting

but first member of parliament must go through a fair election as many of them have been deceiving public before asking for vote

no bill is passed in parliament without "Live Telecast" to common public for months of discussion, related articles in newspapers

an amendment in Constitution takes longer time, more discussion with many articles in newspapers,"Live Telecast" from parliament

for example of this amendment in constitution, which has no meaning since dictatorship is enforced http://onelawstreet.com/2015/05/prez-assents-constitution-one-hundredth-amendment-act-2015/

as many of Member of Parliament were elected while 'deceiving' common public, while hiding their true "foreign nationality" from public

many of them were not "Indian Citizen" at the time of appearing in election. those who are voting in parliament, have to be put on trial first

we can't discuss democracy in home, if we don't do its practice on the world platform too. these MPs of India are foreign spies

we can't do crimes in other nations with 50% voting in parliaments of US-UK. Indian public aren't even informed about this ongoing crisis

many of Member of Parliament of India have been 'secretly' reporting to foreign governments, as per their foreign nationality

none of those can be regarded as citizen of India, who were 'granted' citizenship under dictatorship,as against the Constitution

a change in the Constitution occur when the Bill is passed in both parliaments with 66%+ voting, with Live Telecast to common public

but Member of Parliament must first go through a fair election before voting on a bill. they dont qualify for voting in parliament at present

there is no legality of the steps taken under dictatorship. No new law under dictatorship can have any legal status by US or UN

its just a shame for government of US-UK, who are watching "False Indian Identity" people, are now voting in parliament of India

aren't these ISIL occupying membership of Indian parliament, the same people who have been reporting British government for years?

sir, i was told, "these people are put on the government-political positions of India, as per the Constitution of US-UK, hence,

US-UK must offer 'Equal Voting Rights' for the Indian civilians in their democratic elections, otherwise how will it be possible?

how will US-UK do placement on President,PM, Minister, District Magistrate position of India, while 'hiding' it from public too?

shameful.....

we may only have respectful deportation of good character people only, to US-UK. a usual practice in world too....

why so much negotiations, if bodies of these ISIL occupying govt-political positions of India are controlled similar to my body?

if US-UK are controlling bodies of ISIL occupying govt-military-political positions like "Toys", similar to me, what bluffs ongoing?

and why these negotiations of quake-Tsunami-9/11 threats are done with people like me, why don't you say the same to public too?

why all these dramas are kept secret from the common public, to keep helping these ISIL? while threatening people like me too?

also sir, the way Russian rulers aren't Russians, their bodies are occupied by foreign souls. similarly Saudi rulers aren't Muslims

these Saudi rulers are trying to "criminalize" Saudi Arabia, similar to how Russian rulers criminalize Russia, as spies of US-UK

Saudi A. can't face sanctions because these False ID Saudi rulers will then lose their support from their civilians,all your men
even if body of Mr Obama is also occupied by a foreign soul, for example, he can't go against the Constitution of US, against Nation

and there is no legal interference of US's Constitution in India, until it share "equal voting rights" with Indian civilians.....

Destroy every credibility of US, the nation, they earned during 100s of years, break down UN itself, and do whatever you want...

we have to finally sit on one table and discuss issues, which must be informed to public too, other than threatening individuals/groups

we want early arrival of UN Security Forces, a formal government working under United Nations and dates of early election

best regards

=> Legality of the Laws under Dictatorship. the Democratic processes and the related Human Rights (revised)

No legal status can be granted to India under dictatorship, until a fair democratic election is held, under watch by US and UN

there is no legality of the steps taken under dictatorship. No new law under dictatorship can have any legal status by US or UN

Democratic elections follow certain processes. and those democratic processes aren't different in US-India-South Africa, for example

a bill confirming a new law has Live Telecast to common public from parliament for many months for discussion,in news papers too

a Law takes place when the bill is passed in both parliaments, but first Member of parliament must go through a proper election

many member of parliament of India have been hiding their true identity (foreign nationality) to public before asking for vote

mainly nationals of Bangladesh are occupying government-political positions of India while hiding their identity, under a conspiracy

they all qualify for death penalty, which they could avoid because of sudden imposed Dictatorship, longer public isn't informed

any new law 'imposed' under Dictatorship without following full democratic procedures, is a terrorist attack on Indian civilians

many of current member of parliament 'deceived' common public every time while asking for vote, while hiding their true identity

and their follower False ID foreign nationals on government positions deceived "security clearance",required for these positions

and even till now, the common public of India, 1.2billion+ people, are kept unaware of this crisis ongoing in India, shameful...

in sum, any new law under dictatorship is just a terrorist attack on the common Indian public, on the World Society as whole

its also the Gandhi's principle,"no one would work for a government which isn't democratically elected." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahatma_Gandhi#Non-cooperation

"In addition to boycotting British products, Gandhi urged the people to boycott British educational institutions and law courts"

"to resign from government employment, and to forsake British titles and honours."https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahatma_Gandhi#Non-cooperation

its also Gandhi's principle, "dont pay Tax to that government, which isn't democratically elected."https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahatma_Gandhi#Salt_Satyagraha_.28Salt_March.29

"Gandhi then launched a Satyagraha against the tax on salt in March 1930.This was highlighted by the famous Salt March to Dandi"

we want a "formal government" working under United Nations, dates of early election, and UN Security Force here, sooner possible

best regards
http://www.nationofchange.org/epa-u...bp-oil-spill-despite-known-dangers-1362409179

santosh10

My Message for White House (revision 70)

dear sir, i have prepared comments for Bangladeshi Illegal Infiltrator for White House,please have a look http://www.theguardian.com/environment/bp-oil-spill
=>Nationality of a Person is his/her Main Identity in world, regardless their religious background

regardless religious background of a person,only passport confirming Identity of a person is asked before going to other country

we need only 'passport', issued by a country, to enter into another country, where a person is identified by his/her nationality

neither the Blacks of Africa may enter United States as it now has a Black President, nor the same is true in case of India

regardless the religious-racial background of a person, Mr Obama can appear in election of US as he is US's citizen, for example

no passport of world is issued for Christians/Hindus/Muslims, hence no-one can enter India because of their religious background

& after crossing international border of India with a False Indian ID, while hiding their true identity, they are well regarded as "infiltrators"

and with Hindu type red stings on hands too, he was part of a conspiracy, as discussed in this news http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...ror-attacks-conspiracy-theories/1/204085.html

hence its clear that dictatorship was formed to help these foreign nationals on govt-political avoid death penalty somehow

Commonwealth Recruitment on govt positions are helping nationals of Bangladesh+Pakistan to enter India by False Indian IDs

having killed Indian govt-military personnel by taking out their souls from bodied,they are preparing attacks on Indian civilians

these foreign spies, having terrorized the civilians of India, aren't qualified as honest or dishonest person, as they are spies

and as they know internal security information, while working for foreign governments, which is a serious threats to civilians

but why US-UK helping these foreign terrorists maintain hold on govt-political-military positions of India?

what you intended to do in India? these offenders were behind killing Indian govt-military personnel, to occupy these positions?

Nationals of enemy background countries, Pakistan+Bangladesh, have entered here in a big number, under False Indian IDs

why no effort was made to stop this genocide of Indian govt-military officials at early stage? what US-UK-Aus are intended for?

Mrs H.Clinton, "these souls occupying Indian govt-military bodies are from enemy background countries, Pakistan-Bangladesh"

regards

=> How will Indian Tax Payers bear expanses of Illegal Immigrants below poverty line, who first occupy job of Indian workers too?

even for usual jobs, whoever enter into India, take a job of local Indians, which has a pool of high qualified professionals too

why would India,largest democratic country, allow these people, if it doesn't have any open immigration?already overly populated?

i would like to see little shame on UK/Australia and take these illegals to their own country, they helped enter into India

i favor upto 5 years of refugee visas for Bangladeshi illegal migrants doing usual jobs, if their embassy issue passport and criminal checks

and Yes, refugee visa with work rights, are generally regarded as the "Pathway" to citizenship, as we see in US/UK/Australia...

& death penalty for those who occupied government-political positions of India while deceiving "security checks" for these jobs

No country of world provides citizenship on border. why would the Indian passport be offered on International border itself?

how this Approach to offer Indian Citizenship to False ID illegal immigrants will come true? whose IDs itself is false?

while overly populated India has no open immigration? they will first take a job with putting higher burden on Indian Tax Payers

if this Approach is allowed, the whole world will be abused to see a person with 2 passport with 2 different identity, has come to London

he/she has a bank account in Bangladesh+Pakistan with a different name, and the Indian passport issued on a different Identity

he has property-bill payments in Bangladesh+Pakistan on a different name, and his property in India on a different Indian name?

how police of London handle this shiits of BP oil spill, if a Pakistani with Indian passport is chased by Pakistan for an issue?

two wives chasing him, he married to one with a different name in Bangladesh and he married to one in India on a different name?

and why not, if Muslims can have 2 wives, true, http://www.theguardian.com/environment/bp-oil-spill

and why UK-Australia bringing people from Pakistan+Bangladesh to fight in India against Hindus? what do they want to do here?

example, Mr L.Mittal based in UK dont have different IDs, different DOB or different place of birth, or different father names

like how my Name, Date of Birth, place of birth, father-mother names are same on Indian and Australian passport both

how will government offer Indian passport to those having False Indian IDs, while they dont have any open immigration too?

neither Indian Tax Payers can feed the poor coming from Bangladesh+Pakistan by food subsidy and medical in government hospitals

Bangladesh with 170mil+ population, a member of Least Developed Countries.. take them to UK/Aus, India has no money to feed them

why dont UK-Aus use pocket of their tax payers to feed these shits coming from Bangladesh, as helped by Commonwealth recruitment?

Identity of a person is his identity by birth while these illegals have Indian IDs by choice, all DOB/Father name/Place of birth

nothing can be offered other than refugee visa with work rights, and only to those who can't back to Bangladesh for some reasons

and any new law "imposed" under Dictatorship, without following democratic procedure, is just a terrorist attack on common public

while its shameful that US-UK are watching, ISIL of Bangladesh+Pakistan occupying False Indian IDs are now voting in Indian parliament too,...

and if UK/Australia keep sympathy for these Illegal immigrants to India, why dont you take them to your own country?

why dont you use your own pocket of Tax Payers of UK+Aus to feed these shiits coming from Bangladesh+Pak, who all work for you??

does this looks good, offenders of govt-military-political positions receive salary from Indian Tax Payers and report to UK-Aus?

History will never forgive UK, a big number of rich Indians were killed by occupying their bodies by using soul of Bangladeshis

example, Sonia Gandhi came to India on her true passport issued from Italy, hence she was never illegal in India,in politics too

and she was granted Indian citizenship of her Identity of Italian passport itself, same Name - DOB- place of birth- father name

like how my details are same on the Indian and Australian passport both. how will you have 2 passport with 2 different identity?

and why to hide these information from the common public to help these offenders on govt-political positions survive somehow?

why its the US/UK who doesn't want these information to go to national TV/common public, who will then revolt, obviously...

US-UK could stop genocide of Indian govt-military officials on early stage,who all work for Bangladeshi Commonwealth Recruitment

having killed Indian govt-military personnel by taking out their souls from bodied,they are preparing attack on Indian civilians

Mrs H.Clinton, these souls occupying Indian govt-military bodies are from enemy background countries, Pakistan-Bangladesh

best regards
[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected];

santosh10

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Least_developed_country

Bangladesh with 170mil+ population looks no closed to improve its status on world platform :facepalm:

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2119rank.html

=>
A least developed country (LDC) is a country that, according to theUnited Nations, exhibits the lowest indicators of socioeconomicdevelopment, with the lowest Human Development Index ratings of all countries in the world. The concept of LDCs originated in the late 1960s and the first group of LDCs was listed by the UN in its resolution 2768 (XXVI) of 18 November 1971.[1] A country is classified as a Least Developed Country if it meets three criteria:[2][3]

• Poverty (adjustable criterion: three-year average GNI per capita of less than US $992, which must exceed $1,190 to leave the list as of 2012)
  • Human resource weakness (based on indicators of nutrition, health, education and adult literacy) and
  • Economic vulnerability (based on instability of agricultural production, instability of exports of goods and services, economic importance of non-traditional activities, merchandise export concentration, handicap of economic smallness, and the percentage of population displaced by natural disasters)
LDC criteria are reviewed every three years by the Committee for Development Policy (CDP) of the UN Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC). Countries may "graduate" out of the LDC classification when indicators exceed these criteria. The United Nations Office of the High Representative for the Least Developed Countries, Landlocked Developing Countries and Small Island Developing States (UN-OHRLLS) coordinates UN support and provides advocacy services for Least Developed Countries. The classification (as of 24 January 2014) applies to 48 countries.[4]

Since the LDC category was initiated, only three countries have graduated to developing country status. The first country to graduate from LDC status was Botswana in 1994. The second country was Cape Verde, in 2007.[5] Maldives became the third country to graduate to developing country status on 1 January 2011.[6] In 2011 the UN suggested that Equatorial Guinea, Samoa, Tuvalu, and Vanuatu are among the candidates for promotion from LDC status.[7] At the UN's fourth conference on LDCs held in May 2011, delegates endorsed a goal targeting the promotion of at least half the current LDC countries within the next ten years.[8]

There are three countries which presently meet the criterion for LDC status, but have declined to be included in the index, questioning the validity or accuracy of the CDP's data: Ghana, Papua New Guinea, and Zimbabwe.[9]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Least_developed_country

Last edited:

santosh10

i think my letters as below would also have a place here..

How Long would I be Kept Alive?

Mrs , "Your mantra today: I choose to see the miracles around me."

my comments: i always had those miracles, who themselves hide to survive somehow.... im a single person, easy to threaten, they know....

those who have been threatening me, are threatened the most. only hide from common public and target individuals like me,...

they all deserve punishments, which is being delayed until news goes to national TV-newspapers, they all know final outcome of all these

single person like me has to help myself, im looking for help from rest of world. a single person can't defend himself, offenders know

and if Obama sitting in Air-Force One, its tax payers of US who pay for that. he himself can't pay for the security, he maintains

those who threaten me to negotiate politics with me, are cowards. except handling pigs, nothing else i did for last 7-8 years....

governments of US-UK-Aus were behind helping these offenders for years, and they are responsible for individuals-groups, they involve in these politics

certain disaster on world, "commit serious crimes and threaten individuals-groups to remove information", US-UK doing as a nation

im looking for help, they know this. and keeping me alive may result in disclosure of many information, they are worried for..

and i do offer not to visit forums-facebook-twitter etc, if i receive help. i would use internet for certain works only...

they won't be able to hide information on long run, and I myself not willing to sacrifice my life to disclose serious crimes of years....

if im put under proper security, i would simply hide myself, follow guidelines provided to me. either in India or move overseas

my choice would be US, who may defend me by all means, or to Italy-Norway-Argentina etc type countries, who were never part of these things

if im put under proper security in India itself, i would follow guidelines provided to me.but it must be from Australian or US govt agencies

Indian government agencies defending me till now have been killed out by occupying their bodies, by using Bangladeshi souls

be in India until things are good, or move to the countries who were not part of these things, while option of US looks always safe..

and as the handlers total strength is now to remove information from common public,I offer not to visit forums-social media too, if provided security

nothing much i may think at present. and with that, going to Chinese embassy is only im left with, if not approached officially

writing letters to Australian-US-UK government for help is an old story, years gone, i would do right now also before going to Chinese embassy

in short, "Serious crimes have been done to date under drug addiction and total strength is now used to hide information from common public."

and to do this, it also include removing me/murdering me, a single person only, who knows things for years, and im threatened..

im ready to be in a proper security in India until US-Aus wish, and move to countries like US or to Italy-Argentina etc where no politics..

and for my own security reasons, i would visit internet for very special works like buying tickets etc only, no more part of politics

and to the period im kept as it is, all these things ongoing.I would never stop visiting forums-social media for asking help, until i get security

my life is used for politics, and im continuing until im kept as it is.... a simple fact behind my involvements, until i get proper security

certain disaster on world, "commit serious crimes and threaten individuals-groups like me to remove information", US-UK doing as a nation

thanks and regards

My message for Mr Pranab M.

and if im to be kept as it is, i must be put under a proper security in India, until I have diplomatic involvements in India

ISIL occupying Member of Parliament of India, also on govt positions of India, first report to British govt, allowed by US

hence, you may confirm my involvements from government of US-UK also, "why to keep this man on gun point on roads, always?"

its better if my responsibility is transferred to US-UK-Aus, if im allowed to leave India, you may get rid off mine this way

but as I have got experience, I may offer to continue with "Limited" diplomatic involvements,if put under a proper security

its not my willingness, but as i see that people here are hopeful with me, i may offer 'Limited' diplomatic involvements

but if I can’t be put under proper security, I offer to leave India immediately,I never wanted to be part of these politics

also, I do expect Australian & Indian govt to pay a fair cost for the way my personal and professional life was mishandled

thanks
=> my message for Mr Tony Abbott:- good day sir, im still waiting for some type of help, financial and security related both, things getting worse here...

also, i would need to have company of government officials for rest of my life, considering threats of foreign spies

and i need an urgent response, not sure how long i will remain continue as it is... thanks and regards

=> my message for Governor Mike Pence, "good day sir, im still waiting for my US's passport, US embassy here doesn't respond me too..... i may be employed in Indiana for the same firm, i was employed last in Perth, the WMA Ltd, on a similar position i had there...... things are getting worse and im still waiting for some help. thanks and regards"
=> my letter for Italian friends:- what help i may receive from Italy or somewhere else? im trapped here, im kept on life threat for many years

i been to Chinese embassy, for my request of Asylum of China. and the offenders are threatening to break down my head....

all those who threaten me to convert into Islam, are men of US-UK. life threats and then help,this is how they work

im told, false cases based on lies are being put on me to trap me somehow, and i would need help from rest of world before that.....

how can i get help from friends of rest of world? Im not sure, how long i will remain alive while asking for help from rest of world.thanks
=>
Thank you for your message to the Prime Minister at www.pm.gov.au.
Below is a copy for your records.
Responses prepared to your message will generally be emailed to you. If you have supplied a postal address, a response may be sent to you via Australia Post. In some cases, your message may be forwarded to other Federal Ministers for their consideration.
This is an automatically generated email. Please do not reply to this email as this address is not monitored.
If you have any problems with this service please contact the Web Administrator through the site feedback service at
http://www.pm.gov.au/site-feedback
Submitted on Tuesday, 9 June 2015 - 12:10am
Title: Mr
First name: santosh
Family name: tiwari
Email address: [email protected]
Your address: 7, cottonwood place, o'connor, perth, WA, 6163
Subject: hello sir

Comment: my message for Mr Tony Abbott, "good day sir. im still waiting for some form of help, financial and security related both. its getting worse here. im trying to call Centrelink but its not going through form here, looks like im not allowed to speak.... i need to be contacted, sooner. as embassy here also doesn't look in Australian government's control.. i been to Australian embassy also few days before but its not responding, as it was expected. i may need to be rescued..... regards".
(im now able to speak to Centrelink since late June 2015)
=>

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Prince-William-and-Kate/220073071340447

my statement for William and Kate on 21st May 2015, " good day gentleman, hows going? hi Kate, i heard you are here in India, i must meet you, as i do need help here. also, its good to meet those who know me for many years and keep reading my statements. those statements, i make as per i dream and straight come to internet and respond accordingly... most of them are funny, in fact
im waiting to meet you, if i was given the right dreams... thanks"
i may join you guys before you people depart from here, if i have this opportunity.... its getting worse here, and i do look to receive help. thanks

My Message for White House-Mr Obama

after years of struggle with me, current state of organizers is, make false statements by using my IDs. here they finally stand

im only trying to defend myself, to take me out of these unwanted involvements

my involvements are limited to the period im kept like this.United State is entirely responsible for anything happens till then

my letters to presidents/ PMs of world is meant to come out of these things 'immediately', its no secret.why im kept like this?

and US is responsible to prove that they never used all the systems/funds to fight with a single civilian only for over 7 years

did my political statements result in violence on streets? which was intended to do so to keep me like this for years? and why?

hence when i only begged to come out of these things, you are directly responsible for anything ever happened, on going

no one can help me but anyone can harm me, while im intentionally kept like this? the only politics behind all bluffs, shameful

if I need security then i would be provided with that, other than use Muslim terrorists of Bangladesh+Pakistan to threaten me

i always advice to help Bangladesh in Bangladesh, help Pakistan in Pakistan, as compare to help these rogue nations in India

Bangladeshi+Pakistani infiltrators hiding under False Indian-Hindu IDs,only have pig-dog death,once US/UK refuse to support them

while earth quake/Tsunami threats on Indian civilians to keep helping these foreign infiltrators survive somehow.... shameful

if UK-Aust like these Bangladeshi shiits, why dont they take them to their own countries, as compare to destroy India?

why dont you people use your own money to feed these shiits coming from Bangladesh.whats ground to destroy India by using them?

does this look good, False ID Bangladeshis on govt-political positions receive salary from Indian tax payers,& report to US-UK?

US-UK-Aus must immediately kill all those Bangladeshi infiltrators, came to India by their help, who may offend civilians here

my current state is intended, it wasn't a doubt since 2007 itself. and i do hope to back on my life

and i must be having some type of claims on the government of Aust/India/US and also on Russia for the way i faced things there?

why only efforts are made to keep breaking me slowly slowly, mentally-financially-life threats but no support is provided yet?

there must always be a reason to take me out of the shiits, i couldn't avoid to date. I cooperate and you must help me. thanks

an 'Indefensible' man would always cooperate, i know.and I must be defended in any case, you are directly responsible to ensure

I hope im not kept for years to be finally punished for the failures of organizers. thats a shame for organizing nations US/UK

bargaining politics with me on life threats for years, has now become an identity of US-UK-Aus, done in unity by their parliaments

its only the people of US/UK everywhere, which includes both, who may harm or help me. and its just depends, whom you allow....

even if common people gets mobilized against me, its again because their are guided to do so, under a conspiracy

delivering wrong information to common public, using my IDs to do crimes, as funded by budget of UK/US/Aus, is no more a secret

rest im preparing myself leave this country, hopeful to get help in india too. i always have a reason to help myself from bluffs

and which "reason" the US itself pick, whether to harm me or let me back on my life after over 7 years, is my worries,as always

foreign intelligence of Pakistan+Bangladesh are allowed to trap me, who are backed by US/UK also, but no defence for a civilian?

while im intentionally kept in the current state????

and I dont understand, after wasting billions of dollars, what govts of US/UK/Aus would achieve once im left with no money????

breaking mentally/financially,physical torture-dreams-threatening on roads for years, waiting for me to reach a breaking point?

it must be agreed in UN-UNSC that i will be approached before trapped or killed by the foreign spies left after me anywhere i go

many years hav gone like this,along with taking over my assets in India itself, while using my family as robots in front of mine

even as an international student in 2003, going to Australia was all about landing on a Hell, fallen in the gutter of shiits....

these things were not mentioned in my student visa application in 2003, neither on work visa application in 2005

neither anything like this was informed to me on Citizenship form in 2008 also.

at the time of citizenship in Sept 2008, i was employed with an MNC, WMA Ltd, in my professional,

on the basis of my Australian qualifications from a very high ranked university, UTS, i studied as an international student

as always, organizers have prepared a 'platform' to do anything with me, good or bad both. and its only on US, what they allow

even if i may manage to sit in jail, it does fulfill a level of security concern,as compare to remain in front of foreign spies

since dictatorship was enforced 'secretly', government agencies doing work have been killed out, im just trapped in this country

i need to be rescued now, which is being delayed by the governments of US-UK-Aus, simply because the offenders are their own men

Indian govt is now filled with Bangladeshi+Pak spies,men of US/UK/Au itself.Indian police defending me till now have been killed

by occupying their bodies by using Bangladeshi souls, mainly....

I hope White House might have put some covers for me also. US is a democratic country and I do expect them having some values...

as its true that i would simply hide myself within proper security and would never visit even Internet/forums, once i get help

and my first demand is to have company of government officials for my rest of life because of serious threats of foreign spies

once i receive help, i would simply follow guidelines of government agencies, who must be Australian and US's govt agencies

Indian government is now in control of spies of enemies, Pakistan-Bangladesh,after killing Indian government officials doing job

they all are working for Commonwealth Recruitments by UK from back door during last 20years+, who already have exp on these jobs

right now im visiting Embassies, trying for help somehow. as im trying for an easy path to help myself, which must be understood

thanks and regards

=> my message for Mr Tony Abbott :- good day sir, im still waiting for some type of help, financial and security related both, things getting worse here...

i would also need to have company of government officials for rest of my life, considering threats of foreign spies

and i need an urgent response, not sure how long i will remain continue as it is... thanks and regards

Last edited:

santosh10

first here, the Table by World Bank as below clearly tells us the dominance of China on the side of High Tech Productions, the real Rise of China :china:

also its good to see India exporting more High Tech Products than Brazil, as below. it does says that India is somewhere, but yes, far behind China :ranger:

even if High Tech business of China has a share of imported component too, but we do know that it would only rise :ranger:

=> High-technology exports (current US$) | Data | Table

Indian Economy on PPP would come closed to $11.0trillion, if we include 'undocumented' part of GDP too

we find on PPP, Indian economy closed to $8.0trillion by end 2015, more than total of UK+Canada+Australia+Pakistan+Bangladesh+NewZealand+other Commonwealth countries...

on PPP basis, we find Indian economy closed to $8.0trillion by end 2015...

The World Factbook

but it still doesn't includes the 'undocumented' part of GDP, the share of GDP of developing countries, which doesn't come in light, remains undocumented. which estimated over 30% in case of developing countries like India, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand, China, Sri Lanka etc.

and its not just the "non-Taxed" or "black money", but, more than half of the people of India aren't even aware that they would pay tax on the salary they earn....

The World Factbook

hence, i would say, by end of 2015, Indian economy would come closed to $11.0trillion on PPP term, if we consider the undocumented part of Gross Domestic Product (GDP) also.

nowdays UK and their allies are hopeful to maintain food supply for their coming generation through India only, have bet theri every credibility to get this "Elephant", whose economy size is bigger than the total Commonwealth Economies as whole. with dreams of source of money and power from this country,only, by using Bangladeshi souls to occupy bodies of Indian govt-military-political people, including businessmen too...
(the technologies of NASA-US, which were developed by the Indian immigrant professionals there itself, with immigrant professionals of other developing countries and Japan etc..... and this is the final outcome of these US's technologies, which is being used for every form of crimes in the countries like India... a disaster on this world as whole by UK and their allies...)

santosh10

Transferring Souls of Bangladeshis to the kids of Bangladesh aged below 4-5 years

sir, i would propose to transfer souls of foreign nationals, to the kids aged below 4-5 years of their country of birth

its only for those who aren't found guilty for murdering person of a certain body, purposefully-intentionally-in full awareness

and hence, he-she lost the previous body, he-she had by birth. and a kid body of their own country may help he-she remain alive

its not for those who occupied the body with willingness, which was intended to murder a certain person to occupy his-her wealth

to get his-her citizenship to enter a country illegally by help of ISIL,who is involved in murdering 100,000s civilians of world

sir, i would propose to transfer souls of foreign nationals, to the kids aged below 4-5 years of their country of birth

the concept is,"you can't get memory-knowledge-experience-signature of a person, including his-her certificates he-she achieved"

he-she can't be allowed to come close to kids-parents-wife-relatives of a person, whose body you occupied, as you are a murderer

how will you prove your identity if your signature,paper works, credit-debit-insurance, class 10th certificate itself isn't your

once soul is transferred back to a kid of his country by birth,you will then grow with your own signature-certificate-identities

only US-UK has been using this certain technology for last 20years+, and you know the people behind murdering civilians

Japan was only a partner in developing these technologies in US's labs, and the UK is an ally only, none other countries

the Technologies which were not owned/used by any other industrialized nation, China-Russia were recently introduced these techs

US-UK are responsible for misuse of these technologies, software on which you now training other nationals, all working for you

a big number of civilians and govt officials of India were murdered by occupying their bodies,and the offenders will be punished

Techniques to murder a person to occupy his-her body,to take over his-her wealth, will not be a success.It will bring punishment

sir, we can't start a tradition to murder govt officials-civilians by occupying bodies. where will we head in future this way???

on my personal level also, whenever i try to open mouth, get life threats. would i surrender to threats or fight with offenders?

im always told, "if i open mouth, offenders may kill a million",while they have already killed half million by occupying bodies?

will these technique bring punishment for the offenders, or, they will be rewarded? what US-UK-Aus govts trying to prove?

these Indian bodies are occupied by the souls of terrorists, who are to be taken out from the bodies to get the bodies back

if any of these terrorists try to run with the occupied bodies, they gotto be killed to get these bodies back for their families

Defenders/govt officials of India were killed "quietly",& now these offenders negotiating with civilians on guns, backed by US-UK?

why we always have reasons to help these foreign offenders of Bangladesh+Pakistan, but no reasons to bring them on punishments?

their bodies are controlled similar to my body. you may easily take out their souls, US-UK have put in these Indian bodies?

why US-UK dont use your main technologies to bring these souls back to kids of their native countries? why to help ISIL, always?

what actions US-UK taking to resist these acts? why to "promote" murder of civilians of world for some reasons, always?

are 1 million more civilians going to be murdered soon and US-UK helping these ISIL get good reasons to this further? and why?

these are technologies of US-UK, only you used for last 20years+. you must use your main technologies to stop murder of civilians?

no countries other than UK-US used these technologies for years and we know that US-UK can stop any further murders of civilians

Nationals of enemies,mainly Bangladeshis, occupying Indian bodies, are working as spies to destroy this country.under conspiracy

we want these offenders against the Largest Democratic Country of world, India, to be put in the wanted list of Interpol

sir, its part of international laws that a country can't attacked in such a crisis, imposed on India by the men of US+UK itself

aren't these ISIL occupying membership of Indian parliament, the same people who have been reporting US-UK government for years

foreign souls occupying bodies of Indian govt officials are working for False ID Commonwealth men, who already have experience

we want a formal government of India under United Nations, dates of election, early arrival of United Nations Security Forces

best regards

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles