United Kingdom Domestic Politics - News, Updates and Discussion

Trial By Fire

his parents are from Kenya and Tanzania

View attachment 178576
I think it will be typical emotional one-sided foolishness to find any bonds and kinship with Sunak and presume that some obscure connection to India will make him "our guy". Haven't we learned our lessons with all these "Indian CEOs", Kamala Harris, Jayapal and the diaspora as a whole?

Sunak's father in law is:

1} One of the wealthiest men in the world
2) owns Infosys, a social credit system
3) best friends with Jeff Bezos.

And as @Suryavanshi pointed out, Sunak is first and foremost a WEF puppet. Moreover, he's an ex Goldman Sachs Banker with fingerprints all over the 2008 crisis. He's just another globalist elite.

shade

Country flag
I think it will be typical emotional one-sided foolishness to find any bonds and kinship with Sunak and presume that some obscure connection to India will make him "our guy". Haven't we learned our lessons with all these "Indian CEOs", Kamala Harris, Jayapal and the diaspora as a whole?

Sunak's father in law is:

1} One of the wealthiest men in the world
2) owns Infosys, a social credit system
3) best friends with Jeff Bezos.

And as @Suryavanshi pointed out, Sunak is first and foremost a WEF puppet. Moreover, he's an ex Goldman Sachs Banker with fingerprints all over the 2008 crisis. He's just another globalist elite.
There is no our guy, we are just enjoying the salt and cope coming from anglo/pakeez/seekhs.
Eventually he'll take an anti-India stance and anti-Modi/Hindutva stance to show he's 100% British.
You're right, he and his sasur are all globalist pawns anyway, no different from the other British PM tier politician.

Tiwariji

Country flag
There is no our guy, we are just enjoying the salt and cope coming from anglo/pakeez/seekhs.
Eventually he'll take an anti-India stance and anti-Modi/Hindutva stance to show he's 100% British.
You're right, he and his sasur are all globalist pawns anyway, no different from the other British PM tier politician.
Paki inbreed are unhappy along with some usual suspect . So we shd celebrate for the time being . Symbolic importance . Nothing else . FTA ll be signed anyway seems to me no matter the political situation in future .

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Sirji apto Christian hain na , ap samajh rahe hai
Sunak ka pm banna kitna bada symbolism hai
Robert walpole jo 1721 me akhand Britain ka pm bana tha uske Baad ye pehla banda hai jo gora nai hai, just Christian nai hai

shade

Country flag
Sirji apto Christian hain na , ap samajh rahe hai
Sunak ka pm banna kitna bada symbolism hai
Robert walpole jo 1721 me akhand Britain ka pm bana tha uske Baad ye pehla banda hai jo gora nai hai, just Christian nai hai
Best part is the guy being some 3rd generation Indian still is publicly very Hindu, like he does poojas and all.
Unlike other politicians it's not beneficial to him politically since gooras, pakeez and seekhs don't like Hindus at all, there is no Hindu voting bloc and even if there is it's not enough to compensate loss of the other two.

I never thought this would happen, Indian Hindu diasporics there being pussies( aside from based Leicester walas ) and all unlike those chuslims and seekhs who have their own voting blocs and lobbies, inspite of all that this guy is the PM, to the assburn of all traitor diasporas, pakeez and Anglo goras in that swamp island :bplease:

btw all the politicians there atleast in modern times are Christian only in name, godlessness is pervasive in that country like most of the rich countries of Europe

shade

Country flag

Antonia Maino could never become PM here, Sunak became PM as a part of a "Conservative" party there, shows what (((liberalism))) does to a country.
But it's Anglo so it's God's punishment upon them, or cause-and-effect if you're an atheist.
More is to come, Alhamdulilah.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles