Top ISI handler, missing while sneaking into India illegaly

Vinod DX9

Country flag
Sir, that white shirt guy Isn't his posture is exactly same of Habib? If we crop him and replaces Habib almost same will be the result..isn't it?
PicsArt_04-11-05.51.57.jpg
That's why I think the shadow matter does not bring tamperment issue.
But I want to say, the shadow issue does not proof tampeement, not it is not tampered. While working with it , personally I think the size parameter of Habib does not seems equal with other people. While merging both Habib with the back ground to fit in same size , resizing of either party has to be conveyed. Sir, please check that white shirt guy . If you replaces Habib with him , you will see both have same posture, but comparing to Habib , that person will be too thin and too tall..and if you resize then unnatural formation appears. So this is my clarification. However, you definately know better than me sir as you have much experience than me.
I personally think, his pic is taken from a group photo. And from a distance. This is the reason I think pic is low resolution.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
I believe the Yadav gambit is being played on the prodding of the Cheen. This is to counter and possibly outplay our Tawang gambit. However, it is as usual a tactically brilliant but strategically dumb gambit. Any change from the status quo, is bad for CPEC.

Vinod DX9

Country flag
IMG_20170411_183034_922.JPG
PicsArt_04-11-06.34.59.jpg
PicsArt_04-11-06.35.26.jpg
PicsArt_04-11-06.34.18.jpg

Sir, anothet surprising matter to consider that pic as tampered one..
Please check his right hand. The yellow circle should be seen through the gap of the hand and body, isn't it?
Where did it go?
I tried to confirm that with.....
1) colour replacing..see on the first pic the left portion before the hand changes colour from yellow to violet bet the gap remain unchanged
2) negative: the yrllow portion changes to Violet but gap changes to black..
3)solarization: that highlighted comparitively dark portions here around the gap ..note the gap is white..not a single splash of yellow

It would be better if I would carry that from PC rather a phone. However, still perhaps that is enough. I guess they did forget to deselct that gap portion from original picture.

What do you think, sir?

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
I still fell its PS, why would carrier ISI intell operative in third country would get himself photographed, ISI has just made his photo for public sympathy.

That FIR filing too was planned earlier, in case RAW pick out any of there man. Its shere luck that we got goldmine of info and not some low level operative, assuming if he is in our custody.

RAW which actually doesn't exist of paper, cannot confirm or deny it......lol

Butter Chicken

Country flag
According to Indian Express,‘Missing’ Pakistan operative was in team that trapped Kulbhushan Jadhav

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
here this will clarify,

See the lady in the back, check her right shoulder, no shadow on her, but sun shines differently on the Habib, i also posted the position as of his shadow from top view, along with shadow of others and the planes tail wing, which is shown with green line, this along with the planes shadow goes in straight line, so is other people.

Now what you are saying, does'nt make sense, clearly this image is photoshop into the image of plane.

Interesting part, you dont show the entire leg, or the high resolution image, he worked 2 years with UN, officer of PA, so it appears that he cannot afford good camera, if so, we could have seen the pics.

here is how they do it

here is source of this pic from twitter
View attachment 15015

here is where this pic has been taken that, its not direct pic, but pic of the pic

View attachment 15014
Is photography permitted on the tarmac in Nepal? We don't allow that for security reasons. If Nepalese don't allow that too, then this pic is photoshopped!

Degenarate

Country flag
Lets hope this bastard is indeed in our custody. Personally I dont think we should exchange him for Mr Jadhav. If we have not been able to put pressure on Pakistan or try some other underhanded techniques to get him released in the course of whole year when Jadhav was rotting in hell, it is all our fault really. Jadhav needs to be avenged, whether he is murdered or not but with much bigger consequences for Pakistan.
But this ISI operative in our hands presents a grand opportunity to dismantle their network in Nepal and bordering areas which has become a notorious launchpad for terror activities. Nabbing this man and making him go through hell will also serve justice to all the innocent Indians who lost their lives or loved ones to these scums.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Any update any one? Any new info?
Well Habib is connected with Kulbhushan in some manner.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...lbhushan-jadhav-death-sentence-india-4609708/

Now if you have paid attention to his CV, he did counter intelligence training. I think his employment in Private company is just cover.

Now just imagine, Kulbhushan Jadhav was in Iran and Kabib got his abducted from Iran and this he confess before camera.....its turning table on ISI.......:hail:

cyclops

Country flag

I have reason to believe this is fake, PS photo, if you look closely, first the persons legs are cut in the pic, now the shadow are clear after looking at this pic.

so it appears that ISI is trying to fool people in believing that that ex ISI Col Lt Habib, was innocent enough to caught, in some abduction bid.

but no no shadow of him, looks like sun shine differently on ISI. That is why he is untraceable.

Not to be too overoptimistic but.........:dude:

Imagine if this pig has some info on the Chinese as well.:troll:

It'll really be a jackpot then.:megusta:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I hope he would have divulge a lots of information by now. Grill him throughly for two month before exchanging him for Yadav.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
I hope he would have divulge a lots of information by now. Grill him throughly for two month before exchanging him for Yadav.
Show this asshole on TV too like they did Jadav. Let the world know that he was spying and pumping fake currency into India for the bloody ISI.

sthf

Country flag
@Mikesingh

Disagree. GOI should refuse to acknowledge his existence. The world knows what ISI is & doesn't care. If Osama's presence near PMA & video footage of Kasab slaughtering innocents can't convince them, parading this joker in front of media sure as hell will not change a damn thing.

Refusal to acknowledge his disappearance on India's part gives plausible deniability. If Pakis kill an Indian citizen, without due process, it amounts to murder and India gets to scream at the top of its lungs to the self proclaimed "thakedars" of humanity namely, Western nations, their media and their NGOs.

As I said earlier, drag Pakis to International Criminal Court and expell their ambassador.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
''Missing Paki ISI handler said to have been involved in abduction of Khulbhushan Jadhav from Iran. He heard Jadhav speaking to his family in Marathi, set the trail and trapped Jadhav.'' Officer said
http://indianexpress.com/article/in...lbhushan-jadhav-death-sentence-india-4609708/

ISI handler was lured to Nepal with a promise of '' big catch'' by one of the man who turned in Zahir and met him couple of times. Sources said.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles