Top ISI handler, missing while sneaking into India illegaly

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
We should reciprocate their acts by executing all Paki agents/suspects as goodwill gesture. As a measure of peace.

Actually we should be more human than these Paki low lives. Don't kill, just Torture, let them die of their wounds. If they want to have enemy, let's be one properly.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
It is an example of Pakistan's Ideological bankruptcy. Few days back Sartaz Aziz said that he pakistan has no proofs against Yadav and now they are saying that Yadav shall be hanged. Let yadav be hanged but we must executes all pakistani scums one by one every day right from the day when yadav is hanged. We must start with the scum we caught yesterday.

xeaaex

Ohhh start with abducting Pakistano citizens, labelling them as spy and hanging them.
If they say we are dirty, then for once lets show them how filthy we are.

Vinod DX9

Country flag
Sirs, I want to bring two issues here
1) When Yadav ji was kidnapped I guess Pakistan was the first to report that they caught a "RAW" , later India claimed he was kidnapped rather
2) When Habib gone missing still it is the Pak who reported first, not India said they caught an ISI terrorist on Indian soil....

If these are true then,

Seems Pak wants to keep both the ball and bat ...

Last edited:

TheSeeker

He is col sahib with whom 26/11 Mumbai attack terrorists were speaking to in Pakistan. RAW has identified him thru his voice analysis using the phone call he had with this so called employer.
This sudden declaration confirms India has a Prix d catch and Pakis want to pressurize India to swap before ISI guy starts singing
India can really really pull off the mask of the Paki Terrorism in front of the world

Sirs, I want to bring two issues here
1) When Yadav ji was kidnapped I guess Pakistan was the first to report that they caught a "RAW" , later India claimed he was kidnapped rather
2) When Habib gone missing still it is the Pak who reported first, not India said they caught an ISI terrorist on Indian soil....

If these are true then,

Seems Pak wants to keep both the ball and bat ...

Vinod DX9

Country flag
I think if we have that ISI then we should unmask him....and then? You know, A good terrorist is a dead terrorist ...

TheSeeker

I think if we have that ISI then we should unmask him....and then? You know, A good terrorist is a dead terrorist ...
hmm better idea is to completely deny that we have him while we get all the info out of him . Side by side Placade them as murderers and scrap away IWT and ban total trade with the them

In the meantime RAW can arrange for more blasts in Paki territory

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

I have reason to believe this is fake, PS photo, if you look closely, first the persons legs are cut in the pic, now the shadow are clear after looking at this pic.

so it appears that ISI is trying to fool people in believing that that ex ISI Col Lt Habib, was innocent enough to caught, in some abduction bid.

but no no shadow of him, looks like sun shine differently on ISI. That is why he is untraceable.

Last edited:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
:pound:Man these ISI/ RAW cadre officers are like Psychology scholars and understand a person better then his/ her parents. So this is total Chutyapa that he was so easily "trapped" by India.

Pakis want us to believe that this ISI pig was so innocent that he never verified the company/ UN org and the most common and oldest English name Mark Thomson :lol: which even British don't use anymore.

If you look at his face he was picked from Pak Army (majority Punjabi features dominated) because he look alike common folks from East UP - Bihar so that he could be infiltrate in the population. Probably a fuckin Muhajir.

Last edited:

Tarun Kumar

This Paki guy will spill beans on role of GHQ in Mumbai attacks. If He was the col whom terrorists were talking to, then it seems the Mumbai attacks were being watched live by seniormost Paki generals including Kiyani himself.. How on earth can such a terrorist state even think of international support. I am now 100% sure that both Musharaff and Kiyani knew about OBL's whereabouts as well.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
People speculating the Paki caught is linked to 26/11. I seriously wonder what he can provide that'll matter. Pakis will just claim its false info and Chinis will shield them.

Vinod DX9

Country flag
IMG_20170411_075827_972.JPG

Personally I do not think pic is tampered, atleast in case of shadow. Near, the plane, the white shirt guy and the gut with checked tee , the posture of them almost same and parallel to Habib. Check , the shadow of Habib would be almost parallel to their shadow. I guess the time is noon or early afternoon , when shadow formation will be short.

(Note: the shadow of the plane seems to be in different angle but actually isn't. The position of the plane , angular position is different. So though shadow falls in the same direction, the amount of shadow from the body is different, hence it seems in a different angle, but it's not)

xeaaex

India should start acting dirty.
1) cut off diplomatic ties
2) start bombing pok
3) start killing their fishermen
4) throw the Indus water treaty down the gutter.

Indibomber

a very good book to read is history of isi by henry kesseinger and how they surrendered meekly khalislistan handlers when RAW retaliated heavily in 80's with frequent blasts in karachi and sindh, benazir herself handed over the list to to rajiv to stop retribution and how the backbone was destroyed

in 90's india lagged behind because mysteriously ikgujral stopped all activities of RAW in pakistan and the result led to kashmir turmoil in 90's and arrival of FICN (killed again by de-monetisation), raw assets where revived only by vajpayee, remember even musharraf's life was saved by vajpayee and raw only

isi handlers in nepal are part of operation tupac and lately they are being destroyed mercilessly

this guy surely was part of incident of indian railway:

http://www.newindianexpress.com/the...anning-to-target-indian-railways-1562179.html
That is true but 10 years of UPA were more destructive than those of Gujrals. ISI has penetrated really deep. I don't need to tell this forum about the rot that set in.
As far is that paki bastard disappearing in Nepal can be a mere plot as well to distract and blam RAW.
I seriously hope we have this hole covered.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
View attachment 15011
Personally I do not think pic is tampered, atleast in case of shadow. Near, the plane, the white shirt guy and the gut with checked tee , the posture of them almost same and parallel to Habib. Check , the shadow of Habib would be almost parallel to their shadow. I guess the time is noon or early afternoon , when shadow formation will be short.

(Note: the shadow of the plane seems to be in different angle but actually isn't. The position of the plane , angular position is different. So though shadow falls in the same direction, the amount of shadow from the body is different, hence it seems in a different angle, but it's not)
here this will clarify,

See the lady in the back, check her right shoulder, no shadow on her, but sun shines differently on the Habib, i also posted the position as of his shadow from top view, along with shadow of others and the planes tail wing, which is shown with green line, this along with the planes shadow goes in straight line, so is other people.

Now what you are saying, does'nt make sense, clearly this image is photoshop into the image of plane.

Interesting part, you dont show the entire leg, or the high resolution image, he worked 2 years with UN, officer of PA, so it appears that he cannot afford good camera, if so, we could have seen the pics.

here is how they do it

here is source of this pic from twitter
upload_2017-4-11_16-40-36.png

here is where this pic has been taken that, its not direct pic, but pic of the pic

upload_2017-4-11_16-40-26.png

Country flag
we dont do illegal activity in third country, its against the law, he might be either enter India or has been abducted by Bihari gangs.
IB should use Bihari gangs to kidnap and harass Pakistani Diplomats in Nepal and scare Chinese diplomats- Pakistan is has bombed Indian Embassy in Kabul- We should reply in Kind in Places like Nepal-

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles