Top ISI handler, missing while sneaking into India illegaly

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Yes who?
Its Pak who has abducted kulbhushan snd others. Our guys dont do this type of things.

mayfair

Napakis as usual floating pindi chana balloons to pin the blame on India in an attempt at equal-equal ala Kulbhushan Jadhav.

India has nothing to say in this matter.

Degenarate

Country flag
I agree with @Bhoot Pishach , we should not be at all concerned with Habib, unless our agencies declare he is in our custody. If he is a spy and caught by our guys and is deliberately hidden then lets assume he is availing our first class treatment while Pakistan runs from pillar to post for him. If not this waste of human space can very well be getting barbecued like a pig by the hill people for all I care.

indiatester

Country flag
There are certain things which should not be discussed, Pakis have woken up very late on this matter just too late for them as they have missed the bus.

World of Intelligence is DEEP, DIRTY and Deceptive And it is not the India of UPA days.
I hope what you say is true and set as a policy across all stake holders internally. Meaning it must not change based on change of government.
We must also realize that the Pakis have been playing this game for far too long and I will not be surprised if they can activate their assets on will. In some cases the assets may not even know that they are working for Pakis or Cheen or Amreeka etc.
I only hope that we have not woken up too late.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles