Suggestions and Feedback

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
The edit button needs to be resurrected! Its annoying not being able to correct spelling etc

A.V.

Let me know If you can see the edit button because i just increased the time limit last time around and the button vanished. now i have set it to unlimited time for editing posts and 15 minutes for editing thread titles.

By enabling Quick Edit, a click on the Edit button in a post will open an editor within that post via AJAX if the visitor's browser is compatible.

Users may use the full editor by clicking the 'Go Advanced' button in the inline editor.
This feature was already enabled , know why the button vanished.

A.V.

SB we dont have the limited viewing enabled , it was taken off long ago.
May10th we were under attack we had to limit access thats it

A.V.

The Forum is open for all guests to view to unlimited number of posts no issues

A.V.

^^^Great. Really positive decision...
The forum was open since jan his year itself , did u guys have any limited viewing issues then just clear your browser cache and cookies from your comp and relogin

Oracle

Could we please have a sticky thread to discuss Cricket in Sports section. And why 2 football threads? Bollocks!

KS

Bye bye DFI
A delete button is required when we want to delete posts for a variety of reasons.

JAISWAL

its very unfair.
All football pankha's (fan's) have 3 sticky dhaga (thread) to chit-chat but we cricket pankha's (fan's) have to creat a dhaga (thread) every time to chit-chat about kirkit (cricket).
Admin and Mods please creat an sticky thread for cricket.

KS

Bye bye DFI
I would like the mods to add the "Add poll" feature in the Thread tools for those who have opened a thread so that its not necessary every time to bug a mod to add it.

KS

Bye bye DFI
^ I dont think that is a good idea.

Because most people don't rate on the post based on the idea (content)....but also on their pre-conceived notions and bias and of course their view of the poster himself.

Last edited:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
AV some of the facilities are disable here, like who is online, history of SB etc, when are you planing to put them back.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
I would like the mods to add the "Add poll" feature in the Thread tools for those who have opened a thread so that its not necessary every time to bug a mod to add it.
When you open a new thread, there is an option "Post Poll". Choose the option and make an appropriate poll.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles