Suggestions and Feedback

A.V.

a chauhan if u need this mode will enable for you

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Hehe thanks i would be grateful to you AV and thakur_ritesh if you enable this for me.

agentperry

some concerns

hey guys i have few concerns-
first of all the participation from pakistan is low on DFI where as that from India is more on PDF. i think we should invite more and more paki ppl so that we can have good debate and see both side of the coin to enhance our knowledge.
second we should learn from chinese members from being assertive on foreign forums, those members who are on PDF too should be over-assertive on PDF so that we can shut their mouths when ever they try to unnecessarily ridicule India.
i hope like-minded will follow. :namaste:

adityapadhya

admin , feedback , some preventive measures against DDOS .

dear admin ,
this is my personal experience of such ddos attacks , i've got a mail from this community that it was down due to ddos so a new cloud service has been introduced to prevent such attacks , check out "cloudflare " see how it works
use this www.cloudflare.com , this service will protect against such attacks !
pls donot consider this as an advertisement , this is a knowledgebase and help full thing against this ddos attacks

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
hey guys i have few concerns-
first of all the participation from pakistan is low on DFI where as that from India is more on PDF. i think we should invite more and more paki ppl so that we can have good debate and see both side of the coin to enhance our knowledge.
second we should learn from chinese members from being assertive on foreign forums, those members who are on PDF too should be over-assertive on PDF so that we can shut their mouths when ever they try to unnecessarily ridicule India.
i hope like-minded will follow. :namaste:
Gettig Pak posters from PDF is a non starter. They like to stay holed up behind their own forum and mods where they can troll, flame and do what they please.

Second if at all any sane mind comes here, (s)he is not able to survive the tough questioning or environment posed by our knowledgeable members and they leave.

We at DFI appreciate the other side but then the other side has to be good enough. An example of our commitment to quality no matter where it comes from is in the form of "star members" and we have TWO CHINESE as stars recognizing their contribution to this forum, Ohimlaya and Kickok.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
dear admin ,
this is my personal experience of such ddos attacks , i've got a mail from this community that it was down due to ddos so a new cloud service has been introduced to prevent such attacks , check out "cloudflare " see how it works
use this www.cloudflare.com , this service will protect against such attacks !
pls donot consider this as an advertisement , this is a knowledgebase and help full thing against this ddos attacks
Yes thanks mate. We are working on measures to stop DDOS. We appreciate your input.

JAYRAM

2 STRIKE CORPS
Can we add a space between Of and India?

It looks like Defence Forum OfIndia

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Can DFI have a separate blog ?

Which is updated when DFI is down due to attacks or other problems so that we regular members aren't left in the dark.

Oracle

Can DFI have a separate blog ?

Which is updated when DFI is down due to attacks or other problems so that we regular members aren't left in the dark.
Facebook is already there, which updates status constantly.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I didn't know about that.

Maybe because i dont have facebook.

A.V.

Payeng Lurker is to blame for this delay , i am pinging him now

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
TYVM, :inr: :inr: :inr: making some trails

:smile: its working.

Last edited:

JAYRAM

2 STRIKE CORPS
What is happening to everyone's signatures in DFI?.....

Oracle

Support guys are such a pain in the <put a word of your choice>! :D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles