Indian Martian exploration program

ninja85

Re: Live: India puts Mars Orbiter successfully into orbit of red plane

The replies to young Bilawal's tweet are entertaining.:p

[TWEET]514785680606519297[/TWEET]
@BBhuttoZardari wana dedicate one of ur expensive cars to the poverty stricken pakistan ??

[TWEET]514786735713042433[/TWEET]
@BBhuttoZardari #Hmmm Good thinking..So why not we start from your Swiss bank accounts?

[TWEET]514788880722427904[/TWEET]
"@BBhuttoZardari Pk should aim to be the 1st Nation in SA 2 win war on poverty not get distracted by space race." We r not even in the race

making statments like corrupt congress and raul vinci.:rofl::laugh::lol:

Compersion

Country flag
There were reports that 5 pictures were taken and maybe released tonight. Maybe they are just piecing together stuff....and most of the team probably had a sleepless night, so maybe they are also resting a bit.

The tension during those 12 minutes was so high

Even Modi was uber tense!
I heard something that was fascinating. One of the reasons PM Modi was there that if the mission failed he would take all the blame on him self and protect and defend isro and scientist in front of everyone and it would not be their fault and they need to carry on fearlessly. He came personally to be by their side.

(I might not be translating exactly what I heard word for word but the message was of unity and team work and working together)

Really good vibes and he really felt it like his own family success. Great stuff now hit the damn GSLV series into shape !!!!!!!!

Last edited:

anupamsurey

Country flag
pakistan retaliates by sending its own mission to mars, below are exclusive pics from our spy sats:rofl:

Last edited:

hitesh

Last edited:

pmaitra

I have noticed that many Pakistani commentators in news comments have congratulated India. Many seem proud of what India has done. This makes me feel good.

Yes, there are those hatemongers, but I think there are many that want to identify with us. This couldn't be a bad thing, now, could it?

Not all Pakistanis think like Zaid Hamid.

Ashutosh Lokhande

I have noticed that many Pakistani commentators in news comments have congratulated India. Many seem proud of what India has done. This makes me feel good.

Yes, there are those hatemongers, but I think there are many that want to identify with us. This couldn't be a bad thing, now, could it?

Actually the most of hatefull comments you can see over the net are not from pakis at all but from the english.
I saw that most of south asian countries wer happy for us.

Ashutosh Lokhande

Btw any idea when are we planning for a manned mission to moon? I hope it would be soon.

iNDiAN.96

Troll Soldier
Country flag

Actually the most of hatefull comments you can see over the net are not from pakis at all but from the english.
I saw that most of south asian countries wer happy for us.
True. On BBC's facebook page users from Pak are congratulating us where all the hate comments are coming from british users.

Neo

We congratulated India on the Moon mission before, it was a huge leap forward for our region. We are doing it again with the Mars because you deserve this.
Pakistani media has given positive coverage of the event.

And hatemongers are here aswell, won't you agree?

We have an identity as South Asians and we feel very proud about it.

Right, we have our share of idiots and you have yours.
Not evey Indian think or behave like xxxxxxxxxx.
Mod - Pruned. Don't do what you preach against ... :nono:

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag

We congratulated India on the Moon mission before, it was a huge leap forward for our region. We are doing it again with the Mars because you deserve this.

And hatemongers are here aswell, won't you agree?

We have an identity as South Asians and we feel very proud about it.

I agree with you :thumb:

Reactions: Neo

ninja85

it was a huge leap forward for our region
does that involves kashmir issue,

We are doing it again with the Mars because you deserve this
what???what you are going to do next?(after kargil)

Pakistani media has given positive coverage of the event
yeah sure
Seedhi Baat - 5th November 2013 - YouTube

pmaitra

Guys, please let us stop picking on each other. Let us celebrate together.

Think about this, folks - we might fight a lot, but our hearts always point towards our own kind. I am really happy for the Pakistanis who are congratulating India. It is the UK commentators, with exceptions, who are making snide remarks, and proffering their own versions of events, including ridiculous claims that their aid money made this possible.

Bheeshma

LoL UK should stop begging US for tridents, nukes and F-35's before spending on carriers and space satellites.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles