A huge Indian Python was caught in a trap after it ate a cattle(Approx 15-20 ft) !!!

Varoon2

Country flag
Only if you are going to be eating all the rats......
We will have to deal with those in good measure, by traps, poison, what not :). Snakes are more dangerous in terms of lethality, to humans. We should be able to easily walk in forests and hills without encountering cobras, vipers, pythons et al.

Varoon2

Country flag
I was in the Philippines a few months ago, where I stayed in a rural home. They had a mini farm at the back, where they kept a pig and two chickens. The chicken( or rooster) would come close to the piglets, without the pig being perturbed in any way. Similarly, the pig would walk right next to the chicklets without the parents being alarmed or disturbed. And the odd goat would walk into this little compound without any of the creatures shaken even a bit. It was a sight to see. It made me appreciate non predatory, non threatening animals. But what about us , aren't we encroaching on the snakes, bears, lions and tigers. Well, humans are important, that's just the way it is. If the predatory, dangerous animals/ reptiles can be kept in a preserve where they are not a danger to anyone, wonderful.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles