Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau Gets Cold-Shouldered By India For Backing Khalistanis Back Home

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
My concern was why to paint all of the community in one paint? Why to say Hindus or Sikhs have debit on each other and have to pay. Both are equal and then to bring Army in it and all other, Terrorists are bad in any form. Good and bad people are every where irrespective of Religion, Race, Caste and Nationality etc.
True, paaji. I very much agree. Nobody owes anybody anything. The people of that generation were doing their karma as they saw fit. We (Sikhs or Hindus) can't claim their heritage, when our own personal accomplishments are just typing silly stuff on a keyboard.

LOYALBHARTI8

Country flag
Why can't we just punish criminals involved in 1984 riots, half of the khalistanis will automatically turn into hardcore Indians by just one move
Khalistan was the creation of Congress, when own creation backfired then Congress had to do Blue Star and when they killed Indira then some Indira loyals did what happened in 1984 in Delhi. I am surprised sometimes that a lot of Sikhs hate BJP and RSS and COngress which did everything is back in power in Punjab and a sikh was the PM of most corrupt COngress let government in the history of India.

LOYALBHARTI8

Country flag
Why can't we just punish criminals involved in 1984 riots, half of the khalistanis will automatically turn into hardcore Indians by just one move
Who is going to punish them? COngress which created all this blunder from the support of Khalistanis and then their clean up during Blue Star and after the killing of INdira, mass murder of Sikhs in 1984 was in power during all this time from Punjab to Delhi.

LOYALBHARTI8

Country flag
Nothing wrong in his statement. You are getting worked up for no reason.

Even if it is Bullshit you have no right to bring in Religious scripts into the discussion.

It was Hindus who killed thousands of Sikhs in 1984. The debt is there and not returned in Justice they deserve.

It was Sikhs who ended militancy in punjab.

They had the larger hearts to forgive and move on for better lives.
I think you should keep your facts straight too. It was sikh terrorists which killed Hindus in Punjab and it was Hindu terrorists which killed Sikhs in Delhi. Both terrorists were supported by whom, one and only congress. So justice should be for both communities.

LOYALBHARTI8

Country flag
You must get it clear form him in what context he is making that assertion. Even in any case what he is saying has no negative connotation that you have started making stupid commentary on religion.

I don't tolerate blasphemy especially when there is no provocation.

Kindly amend your post.

Regards.
Where this blasphemy came from? All the gurus were born in Hindu families until the 10th Guru Gobind Singh ji started the old tradition of Guru Shishya to unite the country against the evil. All 4 gurus of Hargobind Rai who made him Gobind Singh were brahmins. Most of the generals were brahmins, What does this statement means that Hindus owe Sikhs? New rejuvenated army under the leadership of Guru Gobind Singh ji fought for the nation and the people of the nation. Wearing turban like gurus doesn't give them the right for a special designation. Turban is a tradition which runs from Iran to central India.

Haldiram

Country flag
I think you should keep your facts straight too. It was sikh terrorists which killed Hindus in Punjab and it was Hindu terrorists which killed Sikhs in Delhi. Both terrorists were supported by whom, one and only congress. So justice should be for both communities.
If they were both supported by Congress, then they were Congress terrorists killing Indians. Why should either of the two religions take the blame for a politically motivated plot?

jat

Khalistan was the creation of Congress, when own creation backfired then Congress had to do Blue Star and when they killed Indira then some Indira loyals did what happened in 1984 in Delhi. I am surprised sometimes that a lot of Sikhs hate BJP and RSS and COngress which did everything is back in power in Punjab and a sikh was the PM of most corrupt COngress let government in the history of India.
Well, Pakistan did try to hijack sikh sentiment until they probably realized the recoil would take lahore.
As far as you know. But, If i'm a sikh, with military background, and I have ranked IA officer in my group whom was involved in 1971 war why would I dress up like a sikh to kill hindus?
If you kill sikhs dressed up like a hindu, then you will have a feeling of minority complex that will cause an uprising otherwise it has the opposite effect usually. You want to stir up trouble. Dress up like Hindu RSS member and bomb a mosque and make it known. The reaction could cause another communal riot. A lone person can do this! Thats why India controls the media, and so do a lot of sane rational nations.
You want a war with Sikhs and muslims? Dress up like a muslim, go into the harminder sahib and bomb it. While making sure to inform everyone it was ISIS.
Did I just make sense to you or not? This is how psy ops carried out. These tactics are older than the cold war!
Don't believe what the media or even people on ground zero tell you! Learn to see between the lies for the outcome.

jat

If they were both supported by Congress, then they were Congress terrorists killing Indians. Why should either of the two religions take the blame for a politically motivated plot?
Yea, well hate unites India more than love. You want BJP to win. Take an incident of muslims extremism towards hindus, and play these news on Hindu networks, media, and social.
You want congress votes? Get a hindu shoot up a masjid and make hindus feel bad about supporting RSS and BJP.
You ever wonder why Hindus waited for 1992 to reclaim babrimasjid/ram temple?
Because India was about to break up!
Bottom line, HATE/FEAR unites people more than logic and reasoning.
There are powers in India, that will do anything to win. There are also outside supporters of India even in the deep state of Pakistan. If India blows over, its Pakistan's problem likewise if Pakistan imploded, India would have a mess on its shoulders.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
COngress which did everything is back in power in Punjab.

Because Punjab has gone from one of the richest states in India post the green revolution to one that is mid tier and is struggling due to unemployment, farm crisis and drugs. People do not vote based on religion or history but based on what is promised to them at the time of elections like farm debt waiver and other freebies.

jat

But you don't need reincarnation to say thank you to Mehta kalu and Tripta Devi.
You don't need reincarnation. Just a general statement to glorify the sacrifices made. But damn, is this really burning some butts...but but but....I said it, specifically because RSS trolls hates this kind of stuff. For gods sake, you go on the internet you'll see hindus attacking Khalistanis and sikhs making no differentiation. But we don't see a lot of Indians calling out RSS for what it is. Maybe RSS will want a country of its own like the Khalistanis?

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
For gods sake, you go on the internet you'll see hindus attacking Khalistanis and sikhs making no differentiation. But we don't see a lot of Indians calling out RSS for what it is. Maybe RSS will want a country of its own like the Khalistanis?
So you saw some Hindus attacking Sikhs on the internet and you're blaming the RSS? :shock: And a few posts back you were writing that Khalistanis attacking Hindus in Punjab could be false flag attacks. But you believe anonymous posters on the internet. Isn't that hypocritical?

I'm no fan of them as a Sikh due to their insistence on trying to erase our identity. But please clarify - how EXACTLY are they attacking Sikhs? And for what should Hindus be calling out the RSS for? Best not to beat around the bush and make vacuous arguments. If you're accusing somebody, sir let's come out with proof and specific examples.

mayfair

Let me reiterate..one of the biggest murderers of 1984 Delhi pogrom was Jagadish Tytler, a hardcore Christian and the adopted son of a Christian padri- J.D. Tytler. Not only that, he brazenly claims that Rajiv Gandhi accompanied him around his constituency to look at the dead bodies.

"Hindu terrorists killing Sikhs and Delhi"- What THE F*** is this nonsense?

LOYALBHARTI8

Country flag
Let me reiterate..one of the biggest murderers of 1984 Delhi pogrom was Jagadish Tytler, a hardcore Christian and the adopted son of a Christian padri- J.D. Tytler. Not only that, he brazenly claims that Rajiv Gandhi accompanied him around his constituency to look at the dead bodies.

This term is used and spread by congress as Hindu terrorists to keep the minority vote bank even after all their wrong doings.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag

Tytler was merely one leader, how about the hundreds and thousands of foot soldiers - the congress workers going around putting tires around people's necks? While I agree with your sentiment about Hindu terrorists and do not condone or use such verbiage and prefer to just call them terrorists along with their Khalistani brethren, calling the 1984 pogroms a Christian massacre merely because one of the leaders was a Christian is a far, far stretch, my friend. Why don't we call it what it was instead - a Congress sponsored genocide.

LOYALBHARTI8

Country flag
Don't be carried away by the tactics of Congress. They are responsible for not just Delhi and Punjab but altogether 64 riots directly or indirectly through out Bharat. Take a look at our glorious past and where we stand today, all divided and shitting on each others face.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Some Candians are saying that Atwal is now an Indian (R&AW?) agent and this entire scandel was organised by the GoI to punish Trudeau for his Khalistani support:

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada...al-atwal-from-its-blacklist-why#comments-area

IF this is true, it's a masterclass by Modi (Doval most likely), the fact that Atwal was given a visa is suspect to be honest and it's actually quite well known that in recent years a lot of these "senior" old school Khalistanis have "had a change of heart" and are interacting with the GoI quite often.
It all started when GoC stopped Indian officials visiting Gurudwaras in Canada.

mayfair

Tytler was merely one leader, how about the hundreds and thousands of foot soldiers - the congress workers going around putting tires around people's necks? While I agree with your sentiment about Hindu terrorists and do not condone or use such verbiage and prefer to just call them terrorists along with their Khalistani brethren, calling the 1984 pogroms a Christian massacre merely because one of the leaders was a Christian is a far, far stretch, my friend. Why don't we call it what it was instead - a Congress sponsored genocide.
Those foot soldiers (included a fair number of Muslims as well, especially in the Seelampur-Shahdra and Trilokpuri areas) did not kill in the name of Sanatan dharma or dharmic gods and goddesses- they did not invoke Ram, Hanuman, Shiv, Durga, Vishnu, Shakti or Kali. There were no pujaaris, purohits or gurus calling for avenging the Hindus, there were NO temples blaring out hate messages from the loud speakers to kill the poor Sikhs in the name of religion, the pravachans DID NOT call for wiping out Sikhs from the land.

The bastards who went about butchering innocent Sikhs, did so entirely in the name of Indira Gandhi- so yes you are right it was a Congress-sponsored, Congress-engineered genocide.

The pogrom was led by two men in particular- Jagadish Tytler (in mostly West and North Delhi) and Sajjan Kumar (South and Outer Delhi); one can also include HKL Bhagat (East Delhi). One of whom, Jagadish Tytler happened to be a hardcore Christian. These three men were united in their shared membership of the Congress party and their avowed hatred for Sikhs and a burning, poisnous ambition to further their political careers at the cost of innocent lives. It did help them as they were rewarded soon enough- Tytler and Bhagat became union ministers, Sajjan Kumar became a multi-term MP.

These people have the biggest blood on their hands because they gathered the people, egged them on and promised all immunity from law and ensured that the police and para-military did not intervene as the murderous mobs went about lynching innocent Sikhs and burning Sikh-owned houses, shops, factories, clinics etc. Do you think that the foot soldiers would have dared do even an iota of what they did if they were not backed by these butchers?

The 1984 Sikh massacre entirely falls on the shoulders of Congress party and those who try and dub them as Hindu terrorists as as bad, as venomous and as lowlifes as those who slaughtered innocent Sikhs on the streets of Delhi in the cold nights of November 1984.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Those foot soldiers (included a fair number of Muslims as well, especially in the Seelampur-Shahdra and Trilokpuri areas) did not kill in the name of Sanatan dharma or dharmic gods and goddesses- they did not invoke Ram, Hanuman, Shiv, Durga, Vishnu, Shakti or Kali. There were no pujaaris, purohits or gurus calling for avenging the Hindus, there were NO temples blaring out hate messages from the loud speakers to kill the poor Sikhs in the name of religion, the pravachans DID NOT call for wiping out Sikhs from the land.

The bastards who went about butchering innocent Sikhs, did so entirely in the name of Indira Gandhi- so yes you are right it was a Congress-sponsored, Congress-engineered genocide.

The pogrom was led by two men in particular- Jagadish Tytler (in mostly West and North Delhi) and Sajjan Kumar (South and Outer Delhi); one can also include HKL Bhagat (East Delhi). One of whom, Jagadish Tytler happened to be a hardcore Christian. These three men were united in their shared membership of the Congress party and their avowed hatred for Sikhs and a burning, poisnous ambition to further their political careers at the cost of innocent lives. It did help them as they were rewarded soon enough- Tytler and Bhagat became union ministers, Sajjan Kumar became a multi-term MP.

These people have the biggest blood on their hands because they gathered the people, egged them on and promised all immunity from law and ensured that the police and para-military did not intervene as the murderous mobs went about lynching innocent Sikhs and burning Sikh-owned houses, shops, factories, clinics etc. Do you think that the foot soldiers would have dared do even an iota of what they did if they were not backed by these butchers?

The 1984 Sikh massacre entirely falls on the shoulders of Congress party and those who try and dub them as Hindu terrorists as as bad, as venomous and as lowlifes as those who slaughtered innocent Sikhs on the streets of Delhi in the cold nights of November 1984.
Agree although I say even if the Congies had killed in the name of Shivaji or Durga or any other devi devtas, it wouldn't matter. Devi and devtas don't ask for somebody to be killed and as a Sikh I respect them as much as any Hindu.

Moreover, these labels - Hindu or Sikh terrorist don't make any sense to me as these religions don't teach violence and prescribe it in their holy texts unlike Islam where it is a central tenet. This is the main reason that our country is together despite centuries of British rule followed by 70 years of Congress divide and rule.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
What that bastard Bhinderwala did he was to be taught a lesson
After that I have heard that when Indira Gandhi was shot sikhs distributed sweets and congratulated eachother
May be this was the reason which irked many people. Although congress role was prominent.

mayfair

What that bastard Bhinderwala did he was to be taught a lesson
After that I have heard that when Indira Gandhi was shot sikhs distributed sweets and congratulated eachother
May be this was the reason which irked many people. Although congress role was prominent.
Bhindranwale was our own creation and then spiralled out of control. He needed to be taught a lesson, but could the lesson had been taught without the destruction wreaked upon the holiest Sikh site and the loss of over 100 soldiers?

The question is who allowed the situation to get so out of hand? And on top of it we had a near repeat in 1987. Were the powers that be sleeping?

Regarding some Sikhs distributing sweets, it was actually one of the ruses and rumours used by Congress leaders to instigate their foot soldiers to start the massacre.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles