Canadian Prime Minister Trudeau Gets Cold-Shouldered By India For Backing Khalistanis Back Home

mayfair

Poor people seek asylum more than persecuted people to have a better life. Not much different.
Nope the so-called "poor" people who seek to migrate elsewhere illegally are known as illegal immigrants or economic refugees. They are not called asylum-seekers and their applications are processed as such. For instance, the hispanics in US without legal documents are called undocumented immigrants not asylum-seekers.

This is a big difference. Genuine asylum-seekers are those who seeks shelter elsewhere because there is a real threat to their lives and to those of their family- an example would be a Hindu/Sikh family from Pakistan. Those who migrate for socio-economic reasons, try and pretend to be asylum seekers so that they can jump the queue into the destination country- this includes ALL wannabe immigrants from Shitistan and Bangladesh and also a quite a few migrants from India. The latter group migrates because they feel it's the quickest way to get rich beyond becoming a career criminal- not everyone has the stomach for that.

Most such people have no worthwhile skills to bring to the host country and hence will find it difficult to get in through the legal route. Their "poverty" too is a tool to somehow find a toehold in the country. Most of them pay exorbitant amounts to human traffickers to ferry them across the borders and oceans.

I do not buy this nonsense about the country of birth not having jobs for them. In addition to having no worthwhile skills, most of these folks find themselves doing demeaning jobs overseas (then only ones they can get because locals and legal immigrants will not and they have no papers that proper employers will ask for) and living in absolutely hellish accommodations and being exploited by everyone- from their "employer" to the local authorities. Women face the biggest brunt, because in addition to all this they face extreme sexual exploitation, men do as well, to an extent.

Of course the gulf migrants are a different story- they are genuine legal immigrants but low skilled and that leaves them to be exploited by their employers in countries where human rights are little more than a footnote in the law. It's these folks that deserve the sympathy, because they try and do things legally for the most part, but end up getting stuffed because of their own lack of education and the general apathy to their situation by their country of origin and country of destination.

mayfair

You're an old member on the forum, you should probably know by now that Screambowl is the posterchild for iodine deficiency.
I think you are being far too charitable to him. He's a very good troll, must give him kudos for that. Now and then the mask slips enough, but he quickly covers it up. The problem is that his posts are so damn noisy and full of hyperbolic rubbish that engaging him seems a sure fire way to give yourself a migraine.

My only advice, try and ignore the Iodine-deficient, mercury-abundant troll as much as possible.

jat

Nope the so-called "poor" people who seek to migrate elsewhere illegally are known as illegal immigrants or economic refugees. They are not called asylum-seekers and their applications are processed as such. For instance, the hispanics in US without legal documents are called undocumented immigrants not asylum-seekers.

This is a big difference. Genuine asylum-seekers are those who seeks shelter elsewhere because there is a real threat to their lives and to those of their family- an example would be a Hindu/Sikh family from Pakistan. Those who migrate for socio-economic reasons, try and pretend to be asylum seekers so that they can jump the queue into the destination country- this includes ALL wannabe immigrants from Shitistan and Bangladesh and also a quite a few migrants from India. The latter group migrates because they feel it's the quickest way to get rich beyond becoming a career criminal- not everyone has the stomach for that.

Most such people have no worthwhile skills to bring to the host country and hence will find it difficult to get in through the legal route. Their "poverty" too is a tool to somehow find a toehold in the country. Most of them pay exorbitant amounts to human traffickers to ferry them across the borders and oceans.

I do not buy this nonsense about the country of birth not having jobs for them. In addition to having no worthwhile skills, most of these folks find themselves doing demeaning jobs overseas (then only ones they can get because locals and legal immigrants will not and they have no papers that proper employers will ask for) and living in absolutely hellish accommodations and being exploited by everyone- from their "employer" to the local authorities. Women face the biggest brunt, because in addition to all this they face extreme sexual exploitation, men do as well, to an extent.

Of course the gulf migrants are a different story- they are genuine legal immigrants but low skilled and that leaves them to be exploited by their employers in countries where human rights are little more than a footnote in the law. It's these folks that deserve the sympathy, because they try and do things legally for the most part, but end up getting stuffed because of their own lack of education and the general apathy to their situation by their country of origin and country of destination.
You just prove my point. Poor people will lie, cheat death in some cases and face all measure of hardships to get into the land of the free aka Murica! So whats your point? They are not actual asylum seekers? yea, true.
So rather than force feeding me all this useless information just tell me what your problem is?

I do not buy this nonsense about the country of birth not having jobs for them
Never mind. Found it.
Were you by any chance poor? Because, yea, India is poor. its hot, its hard to find a job in India. This was the reason MODI was elected you braindead goof ball!
Sorry for the outburst but damn man! If you had the chance to make life better for your family and quick wouldn't you? Because the way I see it, people do a lot of crazy insane shite to have a better life for themselves and their families. If you can not agree, with, than you've never seen the reality that is LIFE!

mayfair

You just prove my point. Poor people will lie, cheat death in some cases and face all measure of hardships to get into the land of the free aka Murica! So whats your point? They are not actual asylum seekers? yea, true.
So rather than force feeding me all this useless information just tell me what your problem is?

Never mind. Found it.
Were you by any chance poor? Because, yea, India is poor. its hot, its hard to find a job in India. This was the reason MODI was elected you braindead goof ball!
Sorry for the outburst but damn man! If you had the chance to make life better for your family and quick wouldn't you? Because the way I see it, people do a lot of crazy insane shite to have a better life for themselves and their families. If you can not agree, with, than you've never seen the reality that is LIFE!
Yes and criminals justify their actions the same way. And you do not hold the monopoly on who understands life and who does not. You know nothing of my circumstances or those of anyone else on these fora so wind yer neck in will ya.

You still refuse to acknowledge the fundamental difference between genuine-asylum seekers and refugees and economic migrants. Migration for betterment is a old-age phenomenon and it continues till this day. But breaking the law for this sake is not appreciated by most destination countries.

People from UP/Bihar/Bengal migrating to other states for work is NOT the same as Bangladeshis illegally streaming into India.

If I were to go down the same route as you have, I would think that what I said, probably hit you very close to home, uncomfortably close to the truth.

Plus, this is off tropic anyway. so let's get back to the discussion on hand. Trudeau and his shenanigans in India, making a mockery of himself and Kaneda.

Haldiram

Country flag
Incompetence of Indian bureaucrats is mind boggling.How did a convicted terrorist get visa to enter India?
Heads should be rolling in Delhi and India Consulate in Vancouver.
It worked very well for us. It allowed us to stall dialogue and draw focus back on to things that matter to us. It created the backdrop for the joint statement that Modi later made with Turdu. "We will not allow religious extremists to hurt the territorial integrity of India". There has to be fire to create smoke about it. The intel agencies of all countries know what is happening, but the common folk need a public example to rally behind. This serves that cause of narrative building. Public memory is short. Most don't recall the airline bombing, and the Khalistan issue. This news will now become the anchor for other talking points.

"Canadian PM had a terrorist under his diplomatic cover".

It allows India to create the ground for explaining to Indians IF India takes some sort of curt stance against Canada in the future.

All of this wouldn't have been possible if that Khalistani posterboy hadn't come.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
All of this wouldn't have been possible if that Khalistani posterboy hadn't come.
He wasn't a Khalistani posterboy, at least not any more. Have a feeling he might have been planted by intelligence to shame the Canadian PM.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ng-with-govt-for-3-years-say-sources-5076014/

Jaspal Atwal reformed, off blacklist, engaging with govt for 3 years, say sources

Jaspal Atwal was in India as part of the government’s new approach to engage with such elements, who have not indulged in any separatist and extremist activities in recent years, sources said.

Haldiram

Country flag
He wasn't a Khalistani posterboy, at least not any more. Have a feeling he might have been planted by intelligence to shame the Canadian PM.
That is what I implied by :

It worked very well for us. It allowed us to stall dialogue and draw focus back on to things that matter to us.
It's also interesting how Hafiz Saeed suddenly announced the launch of his political party at a convenient time of just 3 weeks before Pakistan's terror financing was going to be scrutinized. There's no two ways that this one event played the lion's share in the spanking Pakistan got at the terror financing forum. A UN designated terrorist running for office, can't get any more creative than that. It's obviously not something the ISI would have overlooked. But it still happened.

Something is on.

Pandeyji

Country flag
It largely doesn't but come on man. RSS isn't a threat but Khalistanis make headlines? RSS politics are in Canada under a BJP banner literally spewing venom about Sikhs even if they are not Khalistanis.

A lot of people don't even know what the issue was about. Some Sikhs fear being molded into another sect of hinduism which BTW isn't even a religion. So great is this fear, the lines were drawn and history destroyed to make room for an independent Sikh religion. Apparently somehow possible.
The Congress and BJP for Sikhs represent bad sides. One is hardcore leftest whom did do good but failed to save face during op bluestar. The other is backed by RSS whom would like nothing more than call all sikhs hindus.
Sometimes I don't know who RSS works for. Their violent actions actually help the congress. Either they are manipulated by RAW and the deep state of India or ISI.
I just hope India gets out of these polarizing politics. But the trend being set around world says otherwise.
Canadian flag, repeating the usual diatribe about RSS being a violent threat to India (more than Khalistanis), insisting that Hinsduism is not even a religion, saying Sikhism is different from Hinduiam (Gobindsinghji claimed descent from Rama, didn't he?).
You sure you aren't a Khalistani?
Incompetence of Indian bureaucrats is mind boggling.How did a convicted terrorist get visa to enter India?
Heads should be rolling in Delhi and India Consulate in Vancouver.
That was the trick. Let him come here & then use him to embarass Trudeau. Masterstroke by GOI

Pandeyji

Country flag
Pretty much every Sikh will say that. So guess we are all Khalistanis. PandeyJi. :facepalm:
That alone is not a qualifier but combined with other factors mentioned by me it becomes. You too are a Khalistani if you qualify on other parameters too.

mayfair

Pretty much every Sikh will say that. So guess we are all Khalistanis. PandeyJi. :facepalm:
Not at all. It's for individual Sikhs to decide what and how constitutes their faith and no one else. I think you must give the leeway to individual Sikh to say that for themselves. Just like none here has the right to speak for all Hindus or all Indians.

That said, labelling those who have a different opinion as Khalistanis is simply not done.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Not at all. It's for individual Sikhs to decide what and how constitutes their faith and no one else. I think you must give the leeway to individual Sikh to say that for themselves. Just like none here has the right to speak for all Hindus or all Indians.

That said, labelling those who have a different opinion as Khalistanis is simply not done.
Of course everybody has the right to determine their individual faith. However, just stating the obvious which will be common knowledge to anybody who grew up in Punjab. @hit&run and @AnantS or @Pash can verify. :)

Anyway, carry on. Call me Khalistani or not, my loyalty is towards India. Jai Hind.

Pandeyji

Country flag
Of course everybody has the right to determine their individual faith. However, just stating the obvious which will be common knowledge to anybody who grew up in Punjab. @hit&run and @AnantS or @Pash can verify. :)

Anyway, carry on. Call me Khalistani or not, my loyalty is towards India. Jai Hind.
Again I didn't call you Khalistani. Read the comment I quoted & tell me that's not how Khalistanis talk.

Akshay_Fenix

Rula diya Sir ji.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Posting my previous post that I wrote in 2012, here at DFI. I will give link but correct some grammar mistakes.

Though I have developed my thought process further from what I wrote many years ago especially the reaction that counters radical Sikh ideology but what I wrote still remains fundamental.
.............................................................................................................................................

April, 6 2012

RSS has done great harm to the tranquility between of Hindu and Sikhs in recent past by commenting on religious matters of Sikhs by commenting on their way of religious life and holy book.

Sikh has taken a note of their foolish propaganda, idiotic tactics and immature sabre ranting against Sikhism. RSS effort to correlate Sikhism with Hinduism is not only ethically incorrect but academically and intellectually bankrupt.

Sikhs are not Hindus.

Sikh are protesting and defending their religion the way it has to be. The clear lines are drawn in Sikhism (Holy books) on how to define a Sikh. Both right and left (Hot and Cold) Sikh schools are deterring this interference by counter offending Hinduism (unfortunately) and spreading awareness about the core value of Sikhism which makes them unique and non-Hindus.

A common argument by Hindus is that the Sikh holy book has word 'Rama' many a times (around 2168) who they too worship as deity. But such arguments have fallacy of sweeping generalization; done by non-scholars and unauthorized Idiots.

Every single time when word 'Rama', other Avatars and mentioning of Hindu practices has appeared in Granth Sahib it is give a totally new school of thought on Hinduism and how differently the ten Gurus have perceived the Hinduism to establish the superiority of their own preaching of a unique new religion for the devotees; not endorsing the Hinduism.

The Sikh religious epistemology is a transitional argument and it has used references from Hindu, Islamic, other great devotees and from many contemporary practices known in those times. So,it would be too harsh, disrespecting and disturbing to say that Sikhism or their religious books are continuity of some old religions.

I can write many holy 'shabdas' from the Granth Sahib to prove this point. Having said that and as I have mentioned that even many Sikhs are offending Hinduism unfortunately I would like to say that by offending Hinduism they are also disrespecting their own holy book which has given place to Hindus Avatars/practices for their own reasons like I mentioned above, soaked in great practices of the same like 'naambhagti' and recognized presence of Lord Rama who was son of Dahsratha.

The following phrase recognised Lord Rama and also clearly explains the distinction between Hindus & Sikhs.

''Ek Ram Dashrath ka beta, ek Ram ghatghat main leta''.

There is one Rama who is the son of King Dashratha and there is another Rama who is omnipresent in every particle i.e 'Akal Purakh' supreme God who created many Ramas, Krishnas, Shivas, Indras, upindras etc. (Mentioned in another 'Shabad' phrase).

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Like I said we are mature people and can discuss anything and everything. There is no need for anyone to squirm.

I have supported the OP and the reason is that there is no need to suck Canadian PM's ass and compromise India stand on Separatism that is being cultivated there. And Fuck I don't follow RSS.

No one is generalizing. Those who are generalizing are either those who want us to generalize and those who are stupid enough to take the bait.

I read a comment on NDTV where a Poster said, '~ Indian should be obliged that Canadian PM visited India. Trudeau in India is like "Chinti Ghar Bhaghwan". What kind of Indian that will be who call his Motherland 'Chinti'.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Like I said we are mature people and can discuss anything and everything. There is no need for anyone to squirm.

I have supported the OP and the reason is that there is no need to suck Canadian PM's ass and compromise India stand on Separatism that is being cultivated there. And Fuck I don't follow RSS.

No one is generalizing. Those who are generalizing are either those who want us to generalize and those who are stupid enough to take the bait.

I read a comment on NDTV where a Poster said, '~ Indian should be obliged that Canadian PM visited India. Trudeau in India is like "Chinti Ghar Bhaghwan". What kind of Indian that will be who call his Motherland 'Chinti'.
Waah paaji. Sirre laa ditta. :clap2:

mayfair

NDTV commentators like the Napakis are absolutely shell-shocked and increasingly sullen on the indifferent treatment that their poster child Truedeau's visit has received in India.

These chutiyas were gleefully hoping that Trudeau will walk in and give a dressing down to PM Modi on his home turf and preach about- diversity, tolerance, muslims and what not and that India and GoI will take it all quietly without lube. Trudeau was their great white "enlightened" hope after their first and biggest hope Hillary Rodham Clinton fell aside in 2016.

That Truedeau and Canada have been masterfully played off the pitch has them rubbing their eyes in shock and disbelief. Trudeau has been forced to publicly scale back on some of the issues his backers were hoping he would corner India with.

Do we actually know that GoI allowed his Punjab visit to go ahead only after he went back on his stance that he would NOT meet Punjab CM. Here's the report on that

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/zD...-stage-for-Amarinder-SinghJustin-Trudeau.html

It was a meeting that almost didn’t happen—but a blunt diplomatic missive by the external affairs ministry got visiting Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau talking to Punjab chief minister Amarinder Singh.
In unambiguous terms it told their Canadian counterparts that if Trudeau skipped the mandatory meeting with the CM, then India would withdraw permission for the PM to travel to Punjab.

“The visiting prime minister could choose to visit other states of India but not Punjab if he does not want to meet the chief minister, was the gist of what was conveyed,”
And it's not just India, Canadians back home are making fun of him and his shenanigans, which is not the kind of music these gutless mofos are used to facing- the shoe does not feel good on the other foot does it?

I think you'll find that sullenness and angst and the fewm in the NDTV comment section closely mirrors that of Shitistani papers...

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles