Can you eat beef and still be a "Hindu?"

If you eat beef, can you still be considered a "Hindu?"

• Total voters

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Let me ask you guys something. It is a thought experiment. What if in the future we have the technology of food replicators where they can replicate protein dishes such as chicken and beef. It is real chicken and beef not fake chicken or beef. It is just replicated. No cows or chickens are killed in the process. It was created by recreating the proteins using DNA replication etc. technobabble blah blah. Is eating replicated beef a sin?
In the future if we are able to clone people, can pedos claim right to sexual relationship with cloned underage children?
Don't try creating fallacies

Vamsi

Country flag
I did eat beef, long time back for few years.
To be honest in that period I ate everything that was on the menu.

I was truly secular then, respected all animals rights to be eaten by me.

So, do you really want to dig up past of people who did something long back but have changed?
The discussion is not about the ones who changed.....it's about the people who call themselves Hindus, goes to temples and still eats beef

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Kon betichod ye thread khola re .
Jawab hai nai, ab sojao Jaake

Ugra Bhairav

Country flag
I did eat beef, long time back for few years.
To be honest in that period I ate everything that was on the menu.
I was truly secular then, respected all animals rights to be eaten by me.
So, do you really want to dig up past of people who did something long back but have changed?
Nobody is, but realising the mistake and correcting the PATH is what is expected.

Mistake done in ignorance will be forgiven even by Gods, but deliberate indulgence despite having full knowledge of the facts is not acceptable. This is for you @Blademaster mend your ways bro, become a True Sanatani Hindu.

We are not bemoaning you, this is what we all on this forum are expecting from you.

Regards,

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
The discussion is not about the ones who changed.....it's about the people who call themselves Hindus, goes to temples and still eats beef
When i was young, in my granddads village, sacrificing male buffalo and some castes eating was pretty normal.
They were Hindu as I recall.

Vamsi

Country flag
When i was young, in my granddads village, sacrificing male buffalo and some castes eating was pretty normal.
Buffalo meat & that too only male buffaloes is sanctioned in Shakta traditions especially in Kaula Marga, but Cow meat is strictly prohibited in all sampradayas be it Shakta, Vaishnava,or Shaiva etc

Jimih

Country flag
Ghey ji wants to normalise beef eating among Hindus

Ugra Bhairav

Country flag
waffen ss and hit & run names are surprising

View attachment 180888
The Thread was opened in 2013 in bright the days of SICKUKAR India.

When proclaiming oneself as Hindu was accepting oneself as Biggest Sinner. A PROUD HINDU was UNTOUCHABLE to be kept polls apart and was a pariah outcast.

We have come a long way now most of us are realising what is the meaning of Sanatani Hindu.

Let the Journey towards our True Sevles begun.

Vamsi

Country flag
Ghey ji wants to normalise beef eating among Hindus

The results of that particular study were misinterpreted...I don't remember exactly what they are,but milk has some kind of proteins, now when you heat milk or milk products in a vessel, those protiens stick to the surface of the vessel, now if that particular vessel is buried for very long time say 4500 years, those protiens will breakdown and the results will show that product cooked in vessel as beef. This breaking of milk protiens in a buried vessel was experimentally proven.

A scientist (I forgot his name) heated milk in pottery vessel, then buried that vessel for few years, after that when that vessel is tested, it showed results of beef. @Jimih

Ugra Bhairav

Country flag
Buffalo meat is all togeather different then Cow/Bull meat.

We do sacrifice Buffalo in Bali to Devtas and Devis. And do take its meat as Prasad.

But harming Cow/Bull in any way is strictly prohibited.

We are forgetting this fact because BALI was demonaised and was banned hence we lost the distinction between Buffalo meat and Cow meat.

1667886423067.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles