Can you eat beef and still be a "Hindu?"

If you eat beef, can you still be considered a "Hindu?"

• Total voters

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
I know plenty of hindus that eat beef and still consider themselves as hindus and some of them live in India. They go to temples and pray to the gods. Not a lot but I do know some of them.
In a theoritical Hindu Rashtra beef ban will be imposed on them too. One can cry its Brahminical and all well yes it is like that only. The Anti-cow slaughter struggle today is total Brahminical. Do Shuddhi and a cow eater can become a Hindu? Lullz.

Then the inbred jihadi had become Hindu and then even get married to a born-Hindu woman? Then slaughter rape her.

Is that what you want? No you do not want that. Because you cannot want that ever.

Revering of cows is a must and core component RigVeda is explicit

Rigveda VIII.101.15. Varuna Devata, Jamadagni Bhargava Rishi: “I declare to wise people, do not slay the sinless cow, Aditi.”

Dharma Triumph105.jpg

Last edited:

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
At what point shall we stop breaking the rules. You reform everything just for the sake of reforming.Then what is left of Dharma. A cheap copy of the horse shiet you believed in? That is certainly not how it works.

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
1. Yes, our gods MAY forgive a beef eating Momin or Christian, but not a beef eating hindu, because if you are a Hindu, you must respect what Isvara said and should stop eating beef, if not it shows your arrogance

2.If they give up beef, and strictly does a parihara for GoHathya papa, only then they should be accepted
1667881366985.png

O Mighty Agni ! “The Yātudhāna, who fills himself with the flesh of man, and he who fills himself with the flesh of horses or of other animals, and he who steals the milk of the cow-- cut off their heads with your flame.”

1667881074552.png

Jambudweepa

Country flag
Let me ask you guys something. It is a thought experiment. What if in the future we have the technology of food replicators where they can replicate protein dishes such as chicken and beef. It is real chicken and beef not fake chicken or beef. It is just replicated. No cows or chickens are killed in the process. It was created by recreating the proteins using DNA replication etc. technobabble blah blah. Is eating replicated beef a sin?
When eating dogs ll be normalized in American society , eating beef ll be normalized in hindu society . Till then it is wht it is . No reason to push scientific rationality here . Cows have been part of family for at least a thousand year . May be they used to eat cows before that . There is no reason to challenge a thousand year old convention .

Trial By Fire

Let me ask you guys something. It is a thought experiment. What if in the future we have the technology of food replicators where they can replicate protein dishes such as chicken and beef. It is real chicken and beef not fake chicken or beef. It is just replicated. No cows or chickens are killed in the process. It was created by recreating the proteins using DNA replication etc. technobabble blah blah. Is eating replicated beef a sin?
Why would you want to eat lab-generated poison like that anyway?

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag

Even existing live stocks are being treated with enough chemicals which accelerates lot of issues. Don't even think about lab meat when there may be much harmful in long term.

Singapore experimented with this, but currently don't know the extent of success.

Lot of live stocks like Chicken, Goats are domesticated for 1000+ years and if you leave them alone, they will be going to be extinct as they are evolved to rely on us for long time.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
I did eat beef, long time back for few years.
To be honest in that period I ate everything that was on the menu.

I was truly secular then, respected all animals rights to be eaten by me.

So, do you really want to dig up past of people who did something long back but have changed?

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
Ate beef during my 11th std days. Within 2 weeks I gained weight and also body started to smell bad. After that avoided it fully.

Nowadays I eat only chicken and Mutton.

Abbey

Country flag
Whats with the obsession of eating beef ? There are other type of meats that you can enjoy for e.g seafood, lamb ,goat,chicken, etc
its simple just avoid beef eat other type of meat

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

So, do you really want to dig up past of people who did something long back but have changed?
Would you be angry with me and harm hindutva movement if I said I do not personally forgive your act?

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
We should never be apologetic to cow protection.

If western can ban eating dogs and cats, they have no rights of any kind to insist other civilizations can't protect animals that are important to them.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
@Blademaster you have eaten beef right?

It is pretty evident from your posts and insecurity, it does not seem like you are asking for a friend.
Request members to be easy on him. He is a great dharmic bro who was born and brought in the US. Can't really blame him for that.

Ate beef during my 11th std days. Within 2 weeks I gained weight and also body started to smell bad. After that avoided it fully.

Nowadays I eat only chicken and Mutton.
Whats with the obsession of eating beef ? There are other type of meats that you can enjoy for e.g seafood, lamb ,goat,chicken, etc
its simple just avoid beef eat other type of meat
Ya'll Nibbiars Shudikaran kar lo.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles