BSF Slaughters 7 Pak Rangers and 1 Terrorist with Sniper Fire 21/10/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshay_Fenix

Only thing left now is for them to declare war on india.

Pak Army attack Indian border post in Akhnoor. (This aint a terrorist attack, they sent their BAT)

Bring it on!!!! PORKIS.

Last edited:

Country flag
1 Ranger/Paki Army succumbs to injuries 4 more injuries reported-

Darth Malgus

Country flag
No news on what India is doing about it though, tired of all these statements with "befitting reply" from both sides
You expect a live commentary from the border ? o_O as for "befitting reply", go check the news on BSF for last few days....

republic_roi97

Country flag
Now its about time that India Cold starts at the start of cold. You know what i mean.

sorcerer

Country flag
PA wants to create a scene to divert attention from Nov 2nd Rally....
India can give "befitting replies" to pak attacks now and then on NOV 2 .give pakis befitting replies on the double...when pak is burning on the inside.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
You expect a live commentary from the border ? o_O as for "befitting reply", go check the news on BSF for last few days....
I don't but that doesn't mean I can't be tired of the lack of news. :) I've followed the news from BSD and apart from that one press release, there hasn't been anything else. A lot has happened since then from the Pak side and its not clear to me how India has retaliated.

sorcerer

Country flag
I don't but that doesn't mean I can't be tired of the lack of news. :) I've followed the news from BSD and apart from that one press release, there hasn't been anything else. A lot has happened since then from the Pak side and its not clear to me how India has retaliated.
Theres a reason for that..
You see the paki lobby In India..they would do anything to counter Indian forward news ..YOu know what happened on Surgical Strike..

So..best thing is to follow the BSF tweets and believe in what Indian army says.

Bahrtiya

Country flag
To be honest chinki won't let bakistani to declare war on us and they have reasons for that,
1) there cpec corridor will be obliterated by IA .
2)IN will blow gwadar port into smithereens .
3)and due to that they will loose lots and lots of investment .
This yellow pigs are more faithfull to money than anything they don't want to risk there investment, it doesn't matter for them how many porki lives are lost they only care about there Money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles