Indian Special Forces

airborneCommando

Country flag
Can we get more of these previously unseen pics ?
Bc the sheer number of PARA SF jawans on insta is mind boggling. I don't use it often but yesterday after seeing Agniveers Jitendra news I tried to find what happened and came across atleast 40 account belonging to SF jawans where their names are visible, in a lot of cases I was able to identify their units, birthday mentioned in the most cringe manner, family members tagged in photos (some of which are again serving soldiers), at least one photo of them with their vehicle where the number plate is visible. 1-2 phone calls in their districts and all their information from address to phone number can be accessed.
PS: these are public accounts
If youve found anyone from 4,3 or 9...Send their IDs/@s in DM, will fwd to their respective offcrs this is a problem they are actively trying to reduce since long time.

Arad Operator

Can we get more of these previously unseen pics ?

If youve found anyone from 4,3 or 9...Send their IDs/@s in DM, will fwd to their respective offcrs this is a problem they are actively trying to reduce since long time.
Noone from 4&9 is on Instagram and twitter(public profile) atleast!
Had seen many reels from 3&10SF chaps, even recordings of their para basics too on Instagram!

RDXChauhan

Yepp I think everyone of us was aware in this community I don't use Insta but if I open my old account someday I atleast see a few accounts like these, I got based on reddit once for saying Paras have shit opsec and you can find Paras on insta very commonly
Navy on the other hand has strict rules, after that Facebook fiasco where 7 sailors were arrested.
I don't see navy guys accounts.
Plus I have a relative, he told the navy has a special cell for such nuances where they keep track records of every cell phone being used.
My relative even said they aren't allowed Demat accounts or even playing some games like Call of Duty🤣

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
Noone from 4&9 is on Instagram and twitter(public profile) atleast!
Had seen many reels from 3&10SF chaps, even recordings of their para basics too on Instagram!
Saw one person wearing a tshirt of 9 para showing silver Jubilee celebration.
Another sf personnel had video of him patrolling pangong tso, so can be 4 or 9

Arad Operator

Bhai even I have T-shirts of some SF units, its fine till one pretends to be in the unit!
Saw reel of a SFF chap, posing on a rock at the Pangong-Tso lake:)

Arad Operator

Oh, if that's the case then might be an active duty or family member(most common nowadays), was the face visible?

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
Oh, if that's the case then might be an active duty or family member(most common nowadays), was the face visible?
Ha pura face, naam bhi kisi aur pic mei thi most likely. Ab 60-70 dekh liye hai yaad nahi. Pangong Wale ka toh naam yaad hai mujhe. And jaha tak mujhe lagta hai 4/9 hi ladakh mei hai

Col Habib zahir

I had seen sg personal making tiktok in 2020 in lockdown. I had to say that brother you had to keep your identity hidden .thats the level of ops secrecy in the army besides nsg and marcos refused to take photo. I met nsg in vasant kunj mall and met marocs in munrika delhi.they refused for photos

Last edited:

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles