BSF Slaughters 7 Pak Rangers and 1 Terrorist with Sniper Fire 21/10/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country flag
I Have Better Option We Should give this Job to Private Contractors ACADEMI or others From What i Know

Indian DIA Operatives was came into contact With Blackwater (ACADEMI) Through Mossad Channel Their Some Theories but Nothing Ever Reported Which Expected In World of CI
This is our Job Sir- and only we can do It- Iranians are fighting in Syria, Russians are fighting in Ukraine, Pakistanis are fighting Kashmir- Why can't we go and fight too-

If the Government have money they can pay those who fight and give some pension to those who die fighting in enemy territory through private channels- If we want PoK back then we need some militia force- like they have LeT and others- and attack those areas as non-state actors- Later Army can come in the name of bringing peace-

Bahrtiya

Country flag
If RAW needs voluntary youth on expandable missions we are ready to do It- Just let us know- Nothing better than crossing over and killing pokis- I am ready to chop my dick and become Muslim so that deniability remains high-
Guess what instead we should raise Balochistan liberation army and bring baloch to fight wars for us(covertly) in kashmir.

Last edited:

pmaitra

Late fall is the time when large number of militants assemble on the PoK side preparing to enter the Indian side before the mountains become inhospitable and passes close down.

The level of violence appears to be high this time around, although it is probably in part a result of greater involvement of the TRP hungry media.

Casualty is part and parcel of the job of the armed forces, just like it is for the police or fire brigade. The ultimate aim is to maximize enemy casualty and minimize our own casualty (see signature).

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Late fall is the time when large number of militants assemble on the PoK side preparing to enter the Indian side before the mountains become inhospitable and passes close down.

The level of violence appears to be high this time around, although it is probably in part a result of greater involvement of the TRP hungry media.

Casualty is part and parcel of the job of the armed forces, just like it is for the police or fire brigade. The ultimate aim is to maximize enemy casualty and minimize our own casualty (see signature).
You really think this is run of the mill infiltration sir? Looks like the other side is goading us into responding almost.

pmaitra

You really think this is run of the mill infiltration sir? Looks like the other side is goading us into responding almost.
It is hard to tell. I for one doubt that things are tougher today than it was between 1989-1995. Back then, India was ill-prepared for militancy, fed by a significant number of battle hardened Afghan mujahideen - veterans of the Soviet-Mujahideen War. On top of that, the media was primarily DD and AIR, with private media in a rudimentary state. Then, there was the media blanket that was placed. Moreover, what happened three decades ago is a faded memory today and what is happening today seems like a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles