BSF Slaughters 7 Pak Rangers and 1 Terrorist with Sniper Fire 21/10/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

V_Force

Country flag
I think another surgical strike is in the making, these are attention diverting tactics, IA teams :shoot: exploding Jihadis and PA regular like :mad2: fire crackers and celebrating Chhoti Diwali :cowboy::india:. Hope tomorrow afternoon DGMO will breef media.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Paki defence forums picked this up yet?

raja696

The alleged spy ring busted today for passing troops deployment info may be a small reason for paki firing at the bordors. I believe they are using there acquired info before it expires and counter them with our troop deployment.

I guess they are testing there intelligence for any weaknesses on our side to exploit incase of war scenario plans . We should re plan our positions and systems.

Rip and salute to our soldier who is martyred today.:india2::india2::india2:

Akshay_Fenix

Does Raheel have the balls to declare full fledged war on India?
We killed his uncle and his brother.
We carried out surgical strikes under his tenure.

tharikiran

Country flag
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nati...f-strikes-back-at-pakistan-smashes-posts.html

New Delhi: In one of the biggest retaliatory actions along the India-Pakistan border by security forces, the BSF has informed the Union home ministry that it has destroyed 27 posts and 18 watchtowers of the Pakistani Rangers in the last few days. The BSF has also stated that it has killed as many as seven Pak Rangers and injured several of them, including a senior officer of the rank of Lt. Colonel.

Amid unprecedented ceasefire violations and heavy firing by Pakistani Rangers along the border in the northern sector, one of the first things that home minister Rajnath Singh did on return from his three-day Bahrain visit on Wednesday was to have a detailed security review meeting with senior officials on the prevailing situation along the border. These details were shared by the BSF during the high-level meeting with the home minister.

Pakistan firing to push in terrorists: BSF
Sources said that even while in Bahrain, home minister Rajnath Singh was closely monitoring the security scenario along the border and was in constant touch with the BSF chief K.K. Sharma.

The BSF also informed the home minister that heavy firing by the Pak Rangers was largely due to two main factors. Firstly, the Pakistani security forces are trying hard to push in large number of militants waiting close to the border before winter sets in and are primarily providing cover fire for this. Secondly, the Pak Rangers are retaliating to India’s surgical strikes and even the killing of seven of its personnel last week by BSF.

Sources said the home minister was given a detailed presentation on deployment of troops along the border and how Indian security forces too were retaliating hard to the firing from across the border.

Bahrtiya

Country flag
They can't do shit, not only India but whole world will get together to smack them down. If the US goes to war against them, I'm signing up to go lol
Can i sign up during war? I mean i have crossed the age limit of IA even for ssc, hope there is another way, cause i really like to smack some proki asses.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
It is time to involve the Indian army for direct retaliation. Or more surcal strikes. BSF is doing good job but if army soldiers are hit in valley they should move in.

BsF can handle the fire exchange and engaging the PA poststo build more pressure on them.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
Nothing will change, unless India can really hurt the Generals and Elites in Karachi and Islu. The same thing will go on. Does not matter if the Kill Ration is 1:10.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Can i sign up during war? I mean i have crossed the age limit of IA even for ssc, hope there is another way, cause i really like to smack some proki asses.
I was talking about the American Army but two options:

1) Join the Territorial Army
2) Travel to the border areas in case of war and help move supplies etc like local Punjab farmers have done in the past. Also if Paksitani SSG para commandos try to airdrop into India like 1971, arm yourselves and kill them like local farmers did in the past

mayfair

Raheel is getting desperate..He's due to retire in a month and he does not wish to fade into oblivion while being perceived as a coward like Mushi and Kiyani..

He's probably under immense pressure from uniformed (crore commaders and juniors) and non-uniformed jihadis to "do something" about Indian strikes.

I get a feeling that he's in a saanp chhachhundar situation. He knows what is coming should he choose to escalate, but he also knows what's coming if he chooses not to.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Movement of Paki troops near LoC, heavy firing, its getting serious. We might just get into a short conflict.

Pandora

Country flag
Movement of Paki troops near LoC, heavy firing, its getting serious. We might just get into a short conflict.
Dont worry ,we got something special waiting.
Will cut down their head and tail.

mayfair

If a war is going to be fought, I hope we take back POK this time.
Taking back whole PoK will not be that easy as China is sure to interfere if our forces near Gilgit and Karakoram Highway. That will escalate things pretty quickly and we cannot go in underprepared for the stalemate that is sure to follow and Bakis get a breather.

However, it's feasible to do a land grab- take back Haji Pir and push the LoC westwards, especially where it helps us gain tactical and logistical high ground.

republic_roi97

Country flag
If a war is going to be fought, I hope we take back POK this time.
People of POK have long forgotten their roots and are now something completely different to the Aryavarta and Bharata. I bet that not a single person in POK knows about his heritage and how kashmir got the name of Kashmir. If we get it back, the first thing we have to do is to bring in development and investment, build infrastructure and send in Hindus en mass.

Bahrtiya

Country flag
Yes i agree with @Akshay_Fenix we should take our Kashmir back, and do not waste precious life of so many Indian soldiers, and make sure each and every person in India realize sacrifices made by Indian soldiers.
Basically if there is conflict then we should fight it with specific goals like
1) recapturing our Kashmir back
2) neutralising all those huriyat chamche during war
3) taking back Kashmir part which was occupied by chinkis
4)arming people from Baluchistan and this time make sure the person we support as a leader in ajjad Baluchistan is a sensible person and have influence on him and provide security to him and nullify all the security threats on him after independence of Baluchistan (basically learn from history).

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Dont worry ,we got something special waiting.
Will cut down their head and tail.
Really hope so. We need to break this Paki shackles that all major world powers want us to remain tied in. Even is it means setting our economy back a few years, in the long run, we need to take care of this disease once and for all. Better sooner rather than later. I assume we have filled in a lot of gaps that the decade of misrule would have created or exacerbated and now we should be mostly ready.

Anyway, next few days will see heavy action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles