What's the solution against these govt funded rotten scums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bose

Country flag
One solution is ..

saturate media with and specially social media with development news.
Congress + Leftists + thugs [ AAP, TMC & JDU] are dying their natural death surely... all have come together for their own survivals ... If Modi can get to 8- 10 % growth in 2 years time and success in Make In India initiative ... I see none can dislodge Modi in next 10 years...

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
when Kamlesh tiwari speaks against Mohammad, no one shouted he has right to free speech.

Suddenly, Bharat ki Barbadi becomes free speech!

chutiye saley gaddar kahin ke..
na na....aisa nahin bolte. they are also deshbhakts, just of a different voice & opinion. actually they have a 'valid' reason. kamlesh ki free speech curb karna is correct to prevent mazahabi unmaad. he was infact #BeingSeditious. but des-wes cheej hi ka hai sasura! gariyaao jee bhar ke! zor se naare lagaao, kyonki Hindu hamaare saath hain!

laal salaam (g0tey jaam)!

Looks like they are only tolerating him, because of his wife who is a Hindu.
fir to ho chuka! coz Hindu women married to an al-momin can be the biggest dhimmis!

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Even many of my educated colleagues think this JNU and acts of communists as conspiracy. So even telling them facts they don't believe because they find comfort in not believing and there ego's get hurt if friend or another educated person tells them to correct there perception. So solution is, spread awareness in poor villages and when these so called educated fools(cowards) come across villagers, they see basic support in masses and jump to change there perception (because of there self defeating inferiority complex compared to villager). Yes that may solve most of the problem. Village people may not be completely educated but they are wise, they know where to put wedge(they are nothing like educated fools). I support it....
i can write volumes on this. you dont know my level of despise for the city-bred cooldude 'yo-yo' hippie zombies! but would just limit myself to writing that village folks everywhere have their ears-noses close to the ground. even in Bengal.

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
One solution is ..

saturate media with and specially social media with development news.
...but to many Sanghis on this forum, top priority is construction of Ram Mandir.

sasum

If you see the list of murdered BJP's workers in WB ... large number of them are Muslims...
Which list you are talking about? Tell me it is a joke.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
...but to many Sanghis on this forum, top priority is construction of Ram Mandir.
it will be today or tomorrow built. India is a majority of Hindus. They know when babri was demolished , they did not need any SC order...and what was the maximum retaliation they could face. And when Ram Mandir will be constructed even with force , they cannot do anything.

It'S the land mafia headed by Muslim and AIMIM no one else. The same land Mafia shouted in Amarnath ..

Till now, its no force the day when it's over limit, things can be done easily with force.

sasum

it will be today or tomorrow built. India is a majority of Hindus. They know when babri was demolished , they did not need any SC order...and what was the maximum retaliation they could face. And when Ram Mandir will be constructed even with force , they cannot do anything.

It'S the land mafia headed by Muslim and AIMIM no one else. The same land Mafia shouted in Amarnath ..

Till now, its no force the day when it's over limit, things can be done easily with force.
Now, be realistic. Although we are a Hindu majority nation, bjp has stronghold only in 3 states. To do something with force first try and install bjp Govt in at least 15 major states. A long way to go for Hindus to organize themselves.
And when you plan to do something with force, remember a few crores of Hindu & Muslims will have to lay down their lives. Are you prepared?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Now, be realistic. Although we are a Hindu majority nation, bjp has stronghold only in 3 states. To do something with force first try and install bjp Govt in at least 15 major states. A long way to go for Hindus to organize themselves.
And when you plan to do something with force, remember a few crores of Hindu & Muslims will have to lay down their lives. Are you prepared?
Constructing Ram mandir is easier than , demolishing babri was. That time there was no BJP at all. But you are correct that BJP should have govt in states, to control the aftermath.

sasum

What's RAM mandir has to do with Sangh not even 1% Hindus are Sanghis.

Mandir is a Hindu issue,doesn't matter if one is sanghi or not.
How do you know what % of Hindus are Sanghis? Do you have some census data? And I tell you secular Hindus are not in favor of constructing Ram Temple in the disputed site.
So it matters whether you are a Sanghi or not.

bose

Country flag
These guys embarrassing our nation big deal.
Why didn't he return it during dadri episode?
Missed bus or lost in way of life?

One thing that stands out is their way of posing for pics. Full of conviction.
He also wants to join the party... Why shall he miss the photo opportunity ??

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
How do you know what % of Hindus are Sanghis? Do you have some census data? And I tell you secular Hindus are not in favor of constructing Ram Temple in the disputed site.
when it's about Ram Mandir, every secular Hindu is from heart a Sanghi. These things are not to be proved and cannot be proved. These are emotions.

One may do politics over such things, but, Ram mandir is the dream of every hindu, and one may not speak on camera. Religion is not a thing to advertise like in Islam or other beliefs.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
He also wants to join the party... Why shall he miss the photo opportunity ??
Then he should have jumped off cliff in support of our jnu students. It would have made front page news.
I don't know who they are trying to fool.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
So you are the spokesperson of those supposedly secular Hindus.
Beat drums somewhere else dude.

Nuvneet Kundu

Bhailog, sorry to interrupt your discussions, the following bit of information is irrelevant to the context of the thread but it's not worth creating a separate thread so just bear with me or ignore the message. (But it's too good to ignore)

MP courts issues arrest warrant against Digvijaya singh.

A court on Friday issued warrant against former Madhya Pradesh chief minister Digvijay Singh in connection to forged appointments made in MP assembly during his tenure at CM House. Jehangirabad police on Friday had presented challan in the case before the special court which issued the warrant against Singh for not appearing before the court. Pertaining to the forged assembly appointments took place from 1993 to 2003, the accused in the case include Digvijay Singh, former assembly speaker Sriniwas Tiwari and several others.

@DingDong @maomao @Bornubus @OneGrimPilgrim @sorcerer

harsh

Country flag
What's RAM mandir has to do with Sangh not even 1% Hindus are Sanghis.

Mandir is a Hindu issue,doesn't matter if one is sanghi or not.
Bhai last destination is supreme court which is going on today................. this decision will come today or tomorrow. ..
And you know when patience run out then no logic no reasoning remain valid....... even numbers grow on trees on that day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles