What's the solution against these govt funded rotten scums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuvneet Kundu

i know that some BRFites have been shooting (such) letters to ministries. so yes, its entirely doable to pressurise the Govt. if we increase the numbers and keep at it.
however, the ones enumerated are already on the Govt.'s list, and i can imagine a reply (if any) on the lines that "we have these in our list and working towards them and blah blah....". game over then.

P.S. - 4th point (perhaps should be 1st)....take aggressive stance against the chorgress and opposition without holding back anymore now.
My idea to make the list was primarily to remind ourselves, secondarily to remind the government. I see a lot of RW people, but when I ask them what objectives they want to accomplish, the response is incoherent. When someone says I belong to X religion, he is basically saying I believe in X set of rules. Same way, when someone says I am an RW, we must know what he actually believes in. Government ko toh apna manifesto yaad hoga hi, par humein apna agenda yaad rakhna hoga, primarily to build a cohesive RW community narrative, and secondarily to make sure that the government is not straying away from it. We have to define who we are and what we want. Just last night I (and @Sakal Gharelu Ustad ) were involved in a debate with a self proclaimed RW guy who was recommending that we should spread "pyar and mohabbat in the valley to solve Kashmir issue, instead of being evil and removing 370". Aisi chutiyagiri ke wajah se RW agenda dilute hota hai. That is why we need to define the agenda first otherwise any Tom, Dick and Harry comes and diverts the attention away from our goals.

Btw, your #4 suggestion, how do we codify it as a policy demand? shall I add it as a generic 'anti-corruption law', is there some specific demand, policy or law that you would recommend to codify it? 'going after opposition' seems more generic than objective.

Chalo Updated : @gpawar

1)Remove RTE
2)Codify national history
3)Execute BJP's 214 manifesto promises (UCC, Beef Ban, abrogation of 370, KP resettlement)
4)Anti-conversion law
5)Tricolor on religious places. Loudspeaker ban.

Nuvneet Kundu

Sir can someone explain the Govt.'s stand on the RTE?
Good question. The BJP hasn't enunciated their stance very well on RTE and on the education policy in general. I doubt any BJP supporter will be able to coherently articulate their party's stand, but I hope they do. Take my +1, even I'm waiting for the answer to your question.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Make a list of the points that should be changed in history books, I don't remember in which class I studied AIT. Ruling history of Hindu Kings should be expanded.

What was Indomania then how and who turned this into Indophobia or anti-India should be taught to school students.

DingDong

Country flag
My idea to make the list was primarily to remind ourselves, secondarily to remind the government. I see a lot of RW people, but when I ask them what objectives they want to accomplish, the response is incoherent. When someone says I belong to X religion, he is basically saying I believe in X set of rules. Same way, when someone says I am an RW, we must know what he actually believes in. Government ko toh apna manifesto yaad hoga hi, par humein apna agenda yaad rakhna hoga, primarily to build a cohesive RW community narrative, and secondarily to make sure that the government is not straying away from it. We have to define who we are and what we want. Just last night I (and @Sakal Gharelu Ustad ) were involved in a debate with a self proclaimed RW guy who was recommending that we should spread "pyar and mohabbat in the valley to solve Kashmir issue, instead of being evil and removing 370". Aisi chutiyagiri ke wajah se RW agenda dilute hota hai. That is why we need to define the agenda first otherwise any Tom, Dick and Harry comes and diverts the attention away from our goals.

Btw, your #4 suggestion, how do we codify it as a policy demand? shall I add it as a generic 'anti-corruption law', is there some specific demand, policy or law that you would recommend to codify it? 'going after opposition' seems more generic than objective.

1)Remove RTE
3)Execute BJP's 214 manifesto promises (UCC, Beef Ban, abrogation of 370, KP resettlement)
4)Anti-conversion law
I think that BJP got wary after the kind of general backlash it received over the Ghar Wapsi, UNiform Civil Code, Beef issues and went into self-preservation mode. People started saying that BJP was voted into power over Development Plank and not over the issues which are near and dear to the heart of every RW Hindu Nationalist.

What can BJP do when the electorate has been sending confusing signals? They are Politicians at the end of day, they will do stuff on the basis of their assessment of the public mood.

@Mad Indian was correct when he claimed that the Indian RW is not the real RW, it is too volatile.

This has been the first time since 2014 when BJP seems to have gained a clear upper hand over the MSM crooks and an unified Opposition. I will give them benefit of doubt, they are trying to clean up the garbage and stink which was spread around over a course of 60 years.

The Last Stand

Country flag
Good question. The BJP hasn't enunciated their stance very well on RTE and on the education policy in general. I doubt any BJP supporter will be able to coherently articulate their party's stand, but I hope they do. Take my +1, even I'm waiting for the answer to your question.
Sir actually, I did not actually understand what were the problems with RTE other than superficially, and I really did not know if the Govt. had proposed alternatives or explained what they thought was wrong with the law.

Not questioning the government, but I was looking to remove my own ignorance.

cannonfodder

Country flag
@Navneet Kundu Sir, Also consider What I proposed on AIT/AMT. It will help fight evangelist and keep hindus together. It will be dent to evangelist and commies:laugh:. May further add confidence on RW agenda if out of india is proven true.

DingDong

Country flag
Sir actually, I did not actually understand what were the problems with RTE other than superficially, and I really did not know if the Govt. had proposed alternatives or explained what they thought was wrong with the law.

Not questioning the government, but I was looking to remove my own ignorance.
RTE overburdens the private schools with "Social Responsibility" while frees the Minority Institutions (read Madarassas and Missionary Schools) from such burden. RTE is systematically killing the Private Schools and allowing the Missionary Schools to replace them.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag

1)Remove RTE
4)Anti-conversion law
basically, that point should encompass:
- deliver on your promise of bringing the damaad & the family to book. should be swift, should be visible, should be publicised. no more dilly-dallying as we've been seeing. not everything should be done covertly. don't disappoint your voters and leave them red-faced in front of questions from your opponents. some visible high-adrenaline action is also wanted.

- similarly, keep hitting mercilessly at the break India forces. publicise wherever its possible. dont keep your voters in the lurch. hit below the belt wherever warranted without any hesitation! what muhurat were they waiting for to disclose what all Smriti Irani revealed y'day?! had this jnu-kaand not happened am sure we would've remained as clueless as a buffalo. atleast release things on the SM. leave delivering punches on the SM to us, but atleast have something for us to use as ammo.

more are there. will take time to list.

The Last Stand

Country flag
RTE overburdens the private schools with "Social Responsibility" while frees the Minority Institutions (read Madarassas and Missionary Schools) from such burden. RTE is systematically killing the Private Schools and allowing the Missionary Schools to replace them.
I understood the quotas as a problem when it came out, but I didn't think it would be as bad as you are saying it is. But then again, 25% is a bit over the top.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-Pune-Mumbai-schools/articleshow/47837726.cms sounds heartening? :D

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/curr...ants-amendment-in-right-to-education-act.html

Apparently RTE is most used in Delhi. I would not have thought the richest state in India would need the reservation.

Nuvneet Kundu

@Navneet Kundu Sir, Also consider What I proposed on AIT/AMT. It will help fight evangelist and keep hindus together. It will be dent to evangelist and commies:laugh:. May further add confidence on RW agenda if out of india is proven true.
@Keshav Murali
RTE burdens non-minority schools while giving a free pass to minority institutions. That's the gist of my contention. I don't think we should allow the concept of minority institutions at all. All schools, rather all institutions which claim to be schools should be mandated to follow a syllabus prescribed or vetted by a government authority or a panel of educationists appointed by the government. We can't allow the 'personal law' type of situation to arise in educational field. There can be no 'personalized' education. It has to be scientific and accurate education, vetted by experts.

1)Remove RTE
3)Execute BJP's 214 manifesto promises (UCC, beef ban, abrogation of 370, KP resettlement)
4)Anti-conversion law
6)Ban conspiracy theories like AIT.

I'm pasting this list on my profile 'about me' page so that we can keep updating it.

Last edited:

Vishwarupa

Country flag
@Keshav Murali
RTE burdens non-minority schools while giving a free pass to minority institutions. That's the gist of my contention. I don't think we should allow the concept of minority institutions at all. All schools, rather all institutions which claim to be schools should be mandated to follow a syllabus prescribed or vetted by a government authority or a panel of educationists appointed by the government. We can't allow the 'personal law' type of situation to arise in educational field. There can be no 'personalized' education. It has to be scientific and accurate education, vetted by experts.

1)Remove RTE
3)Execute BJP's 214 manifesto promises (UCC, beef ban, abrogation of 370, KP resettlement)
4)Anti-conversion law

I'm pasting this list on my profile 'about me' page so that we can keep updating it.
Add,

6. Churches & Christian Missionaries have to return their land they are currently holding, Britishers passed on these land mass to Churches & Missionaries, Example: If you see churches in & around Bangalore it is all huge & are in CBD area. Christians population & land holding is not proportional to each other.
7. If Temples are under government control, please add Churches & Mosques to that control.
8. Bangladeshis are sent back to their home country.
9. Bring in Anti Terrorism law( more potent that POTA).

Nuvneet Kundu

Add,

6. Churches & Christian Missionaries have to return their land they are currently holding, Britishers passed on these land mass to Churches & Missionaries, Example: If you see churches in & around Bangalore it is all huge & are in CBD area. Christians population & land holding is not proportional to each other.
7. If Temples are under government control, please add Churches & Mosques to that control.
8. Bangladeshis are sent back to their home country.
9. Bring in Anti Terrorism law( more potent that POTA).
Updated : @gpawar @Vishwarupa

1)Remove RTE
3)Execute BJP's 2014 manifesto promises (UCC, beef ban, abrogation of 370, KP resettlement)
4)Anti-conversion law
7)Bring Churches and Mosques under government control
8)Deport Bangladeshis.
9)Bring strong anti-terror law as a constitutional amendment
10)Institutionalize NATGRID

raja696

I have been in rage for last one week over the events that have happened in JNU and more so but the support that has been given to them Left wings.
After HRD Minister exposed left wing's propaganda of "MahiashahSur Divas" and i am burning with anger.
I was not aware of this and i am sure there are million others. GOI will deal with the situation the way it will which will be slow and "Diplomatic".
I want to start a conversation of how we as citizens and "Hindus" can do our bit within the law. Ideally i would want each one of us to start spreading awareness within our friends and family about what is happening and how can we slow down the forces if we cant stop them.
Who in forum can share/create material images/small poems that can be spread/share via whatsapp/ Pamphlets etc.
Do we know any organisations who are in working Genuinely to stop this mess? Please share the details.
Time to turn the tables and make them feel the pressure.
If you start I will join you, i agree with your start up idea... any material made should imply national ideals and continued with mahiashah sura bashing with hindu actual meaning of our festival.... hehe haha:devil: (Internet Hindu age started)

Nuvneet Kundu

If you start I will join you, i agree with your start up idea... any material made should imply national ideals and continued with mahiashah sura bashing with hindu actual meaning of our festival.... hehe haha:devil: (Internet Hindu age started)

Here's a list of RW websites to begin with. They produce a lot of RW material :

http://www.opindia.com/
http://swarajyamag.com/
http://factchecker.in/
http://centreright.in/
http://indiafacts.org/
http://www.indiasamvad.co.in/
http://www.thelotpot.com/

Someone mentioned the starting divisions between media groups and persons.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
@Navneet Kundu --did you carefully see Smriti's speech yesterday? BJP is at max become true secular rather than Hindu RW.

She quoted a teacher's statement who probably teaches in 6th standard in Maharashtra a book on Shivaji. This teacher says sorry to his muslim students before beginning the chapter on Shivaji and Afzal Khan. Obviously Shivaji was Hindu icon but Smriti thinks it is not good to teach that to the students.

The Last Stand

Country flag
@Navneet Kundu --did you carefully see Smriti's speech yesterday? BJP is at max become true secular rather than Hindu RW.

She quoted a teacher's statement who probably teaches in 6th standard in Maharashtra a book on Shivaji. This teacher says sorry to his muslim students before beginning the chapter on Shivaji and Afzal Khan. Obviously Shivaji was Hindu icon but Smriti thinks it is not good to teach that to the students.
I thought she meant this is the level Indian education has sunk to, that teachers have to apologize because muslims might be "offended"?

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I thought she meant this is the level Indian education has sunk to, that teachers have to apologize because muslims might be "offended"?
No. Take it in the context. She gave 3-4 examples back to back to bolster her secular credentials.

The first few were against Hindus or Indian state like the Army. The last one was against Muslims i.e. pro-Shivaji. She was asking-- is this what we are teaching our kids i.e. hatred?

She was talking about polarization of books on hindu-muslim issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles