What's the solution against these govt funded rotten scums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
The bail part was my own assumption. What allurement or threat was given to me is not known to me. Take that part with a truck load of salt, that was just me thinking out loud.

The concrete factual part of it is that he has indeed given those undertakings.
Hmm, lets hope he doesn't walk away without any punishment.

A chauhan

Country flag
Could anyone of you check what Vishal Dadlani is thinking on this matter ? It would be interesting to know what that leftist is thinking !

Edit : ok checked, he is living in his own world full of conspiracy theorists :facepalm:

Last edited:

Nuvneet Kundu

Could anyone of you check what Vishal Dadlani is thinking on this matter ? It would be interesting to know what that leftist is thinking !
Dadlani is doing what any AAPtard is expected to do, create hysteria. Nothing worth sharing, it's the same thing his paymasters are doing.

But I found this interesting creature called Wagle busy in building castles of his own :

And as usual

Maata ji democracy hai isliye aap abhi tak jinda ho varna kabhi ki Allah ko pyari ho gayi hoti.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Are their any examples available in history where nationalist forces have cleanse the rot withing through political or .................(can not find the right word) revolution.

Randi TV is crossing its limits faster, to become a legitimate target. Their crocodile tears for decorum of Courts and exaggerations on alleged attack on Journalists (with no proof available) is nauseatingly theatrical and superfluous.

Modi ke PM ban janey ke itne takleef hai ke sabi Bhencod sadak pe aa gaye hai.

A chauhan

Country flag
Dadlani is doing what any AAPtard is expected to do, create hysteria. Nothing worth sharing, it's the same thing his paymasters are doing.

But I found this interesting creature called Wagle busy in building castles of his own :

And as usual

Maata ji democracy hai isliye aap abhi tak jinda ho varna kabhi ki Allah ko pyari ho gayi hoti.
Dadlani is trying to project that "JNU Drama" is to divert people's attention from some random investment by foreign company into Maharastra ?! :facepalm:

Are their any examples available in history where nationalist forces have cleanse the rot withing through political or .................(can not find the right word) revolution.

Randi TV is crossing its limits faster, to become a legitimate target. Their crocodile tears for decorum of Courts and exaggerations on alleged attack on Journalists (with no proof available) is nauseatingly theatrical and superfluous.

NDTV has already declared those JNU anti-nationals "innocent" who had just dissent. :hail:NDTV > court

Nuvneet Kundu

The only pro-India militia supported by the Indian state I remember is probably Ikhwan, in Kashmir. They were given their own area of operations, money, weapons and authority to collect taxes and regulate the flow of goods and people. They cleansed almost all ISI supported groups in Kashmir after which finally the situation became manageable and elections could be held in Kashmir. At the moment there are some anti-Naxal groups that are doing the same, taking their names would be tantamount to accusing them of things of which I have no evidence. But I believe things are happening on the ground. You will see the results soon. And by 'results' I mean dead Naxals.

Last edited:

Nuvneet Kundu

Dadlani is trying to project that "JNU Drama" is to divert people's attention from some random investment by foreign company into Maharastra ?! :facepalm:
I don't know the details. This is why I don't like talking about AAPtards and commies. I have programmed my mind to subconsciously block out any information that emanates from them so I don't read or evaluate anything they say in detail beyond the basic skimming. "Just another chutiya doing chutiyagiri" I say and move on. Inn logon ko seriously loge toh faltu mein blood pressure badh jayega. Dismiss and move on. We are on a victory run, let's concentrate on that.

"Suvar ke bacchon ko, ek dhakka aur do..."

hit&run

Mod

Edit : ok checked, he is living in his own world full of conspiracy theorists :facepalm:
Don't burn your blood, reading what that maggot has to say.

hit&run

Mod
I was thinking back and forth on this whole phenomenon again.

It looks like Muslims who got opportunity to quench higher qualifications in prestigious institution and Muslims who were appointed at higher positions in these institutions are at war with India.

Mindus suffering from mortal sickness of slavery and cowardice have submitted to their agenda; backed by other Mindus who have malignant hate and vested interest to destabilize Modi government.

Am I correct ?

BTW I am so exasperated after watching an AV posted few pages back where bunch of Muslim students are abusing hindus and India and large number Mindus just watching them.

hit&run

Mod
Court sends kanhaiya to jail for 14 days of judicial custody.
Jail superintendent has also been directed to take necessary steps to prevent any harm to the accused Kanhaiya Kumar. lol
So he can apply for bail, should be out of jail tomorrow. The son of anganwadi employee mother and a jobless paralyzed father has gang of 5 lawyers including Vrinda Grover.

iNDiAN.96

Troll Soldier
Country flag

And as usual

Darkha Butt the liar

Last edited:

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Kejri bhai set trap for RaGa.
Now whole congress became anti-pak. The blame lies on AAP for cheating our dear nationalist congress party.
#I said it first

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Meanwhile, this is going on :

That's Tariq Anwar, senior reporter of Firstpost.
what about him? lappad pade?!

btw how many of you still buy 'dissent'ry loving buttcleaners like toi, ht, etc? shouldnt we unsubscribe and let the reason be known loud and clear, and how? should we initiate a drive on the lines of dilwale? teetar folks pls suggest.

A chauhan

Country flag
Advocates of Patiala court have made a big mistake by beating him (a strategical mistake) now the culprit is being treated as "Victim" while his guilt has gone in the background.

I didn't like the reporting and debate by NDTV and ABP news in this regard, ABP news = negative sensationalism, NDTV = constitutional pedantry. While News24 is not even worth mentioning News24 = Congressi PoV.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)

Guys see the pose. These dramas are well planed.
Man, Modi saab dodged very very big nuke by just an inch.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Advocates of Patiala court have made a big mistake by beating him (a strategical mistake) now the culprit is being treated as "Victim" while his guilt has gone in the background.

I didn't like the reporting and debate by NDTV and ABP news in this regard, ABP news = negative sensationalism, NDTV = constitutional pedantry. While News24 is not even worth mentioning News24 = Congressi PoV.
the culprit was nevertheless being treated as victim right from the start. no amount of maatam by thrashed r@ndis would attract public sympathy for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles