What's the solution against these govt funded rotten scums?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brood Father

Country flag
At the end of day ...this so called chootiyapa is the last thing that these fuckers can do , today BJP was second in the bypoll of Tripura , the vote share extended from 3 % to 30%
And now I love it , after the all crackdown of the NGO which supply hatred , they are left with only this option

kr9

Country flag
Remember majority of Hindus may be nationalist however when it comes to voting they never vote in block like born secular communities. Hence consolidation of these secular block voters is a must. Bypolls happened few weeks back and results are declared today.
The simplest way to ensure this is to enable inter-state voting. The major issue right now is that the the educated nationalists are not employed in their own states (most are in metros and other IT rich cities) and cannot vote when their own states go into elections. Which is why the CPI and Congress gain so much by fooling the poor and the less educated people into voting for them under false pretenses and promises.

Enable the graduates who are working in IT, start-ups etc to vote and the 'communal vote bank parties' will be finished. Bihar, UP and other states will also kick out congress and their henchmen; which means majority in Rajya Sabha as well.

Overall effect:- Nationalist bills get passed without fuss. UCC, stronger anti-terrorism laws and public & political clarity on national objectives.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
india is not that helpless that ppl think we are . we
can play this game in much better way.....but ppl
sitting GOI dont have any clear plan about what they
really want to do .
do u want to invade Pakistan.... no clear mindset.
do u want to Balkanize Pakistan...... no clear
mindset.
do u want to destroy Pakistan....... no clear mindset.
do u want to do friendship with Pakistan....... no
clear mindset.
so it makes situation very confessing for ground lvl
architects to make any strategy. and without any
strategy ur assets gets wasted n becomes of no use.
hope ppl can understand what problems agency's are
facing.
How abt this?
If the ground level think tanks are not getting any feeding, that may be because they want the ground level analyst to do their damn work instead of doing gossip girl cosplay.
I am still baffled by Israth case..

Some one really want to picture India in bad light.
I want my people to be careful with their words.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Niramla sitaraman and several Kashmiri pandits are the products of JNU.
no doubt, but this being peddled around that some agents provocateur infiltrated the protests, started sloganeering & the 'original' 'innocent' jnu students/protesters had no choice but to join them is a very funny joke indeed.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
no doubt, but this being peddled around that some agents provocateur infiltrated the protests, started sloganeering & the 'original' 'innocent' jnu students/protesters had no choice but to join them is a very funny joke indeed.
Won't work. Today many ever silent JNU professors and Admin staff came out on Camera and exposed leftist / naxal / liberal cabal completely, they admitted that there are naxal / anti-national professors who brain wash students and indulge in anti-national activities and subvert any nationalists opposition to any anti-India activity!

In short, the left liberal cabal which have been breeding on funds from past govts and anti-India foreign malicious donors stand exposed! JNU students and professors who are naxals and left liberal cabal are out in the open and they can't hide!! :)

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
why is orn00b parroting again-&-again not to bring in leftists & leftism in the debate as these ppl are not leftists?! Sushant Sareen had some counter to him but his audio-feed drowned in the noise of ornob.

in debate 2 today there was a lady who spoke with such superb ferocity! recommend ppl to watch it.

and what cartoons did kejrichinaal & the Hindu publish? could they be shared here?

am wonderstruck at the patience of the right panelists in these debates! i would've flown into mc-bc & kick-the-shit-outta-scumbags in no time!

Last edited:

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag

iNDiAN.96

Troll Soldier
Country flag
Another possible reason why the western funded media might be trying to cause unrest in India, especially British stooges like Thapar :

Also consider the threat that all Indian governments have always quoted of 'law and order situation' if Netaji files are released. It's Britain doing all of this shit through their ISI assets. ISI executes the plan on the ground and British media provides global diplomatic coverage to shame India. Britain also launched a special website for Netaji revelations as soon as Indian government announced that it was going to release the files.

Now it's all starting to make sense.

Vodafone was in trouble in UK as well for paying very less tax. So nothing new here.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/biggest-br...aid-little-no-uk-corporation-tax-2014-1541074

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
Clear case of yellow journalism by media. I decided to share a video of one of the rally goers.

Note: I was not in the rally but I do know that my JU brothers cannot resort to anti nationalistic activities.

Above, immediate reaction of Shounak Mukhpadhyay, after today's controversy..

One of my JU batch-mates who is in fetsu has clarified his stance on this issue.

We decided in GB, we're not going to shout any "pro-Afjal" or "anti-India" slogan.

The common decision of the rally goers was not to have such slogan.

2 protesters among 500 had slogans for 5 minutes in the rally which lasted for 1:30 hours.

Media showed only those 5 minutes. Despite that, press was called immediately, where the organizers' stand was once again made clear.

Still the media will try to defame our University, as they have always tried to do so.

We'll fight this yellow journalism, everyone being united. Gathering tomorrow, 1:30pm.

Here is the official stand of JU on these matter. As usual Indian media rides high on nationalism and less on ground realities.

Last edited:

maomao

Country flag
Waiting for the day when, in some Paki Uni, students come out and shout .. '''''Islamabad banega Anantnag! Pakistan ki barbadi tak Jung rahegi Jung rahegi!!''''
Happens everyday in Balochistan by BSO.....Now happening in GB!!

maomao

Country flag
why is orn00b parroting again-&-again not to bring in leftists & leftism in the debate as these ppl are not leftists?! Sushant Sareen had some counter to him but his audio-feed drowned in the noise of ornob.

in debate 2 today there was a lady who spoke with such superb ferocity! recommend ppl to watch it.

and what cartoons did kejrichinaal & the Hindu publish? could they be shared here?

am wonderstruck at the patience of the right panelists in these debates! i would've flown into mc-bc & kick-the-shit-outta-scumbags in no time!
Never trust a journalist completely, he may change his spots and you won't even know. I had mentioned earlier he is off the fence left liberal himself. One should use them to their advantage !!

maomao

Country flag
Guys ....they come up with slogans ..BUT NOW here is best of me
NARA E KASHMIR ...JAI SHREE RAM
ALLAHA BOLE ....JAI SHREE RAM
MULLAH BOLE ...JAI SHREE RAM
Hahahahahahahahahahaha use this in pretext of freedom of speech.....let's see how the leftist cabal reacts in favor of jihadis!!

Jadhavpur bongs and JNU naxal will burn their ass.

maomao

Country flag
Clear case of yellow journalism by media. I decided to share a video of one of the rally goers.

Note: I was not in the rally but I do know that my JU brothers cannot resort to anti nationalistic activities.

Above, immediate reaction of Shounak Mukhpadhyay, after today's controversy..

One of my JU batch-mates who is in fetsu has clarified his stance on this issue.

We decided in GB, we're not going to shout any "pro-Afjal" or "anti-India" slogan.

The common decision of the rally goers was not to have such slogan.

2 protesters among 500 had slogans for 5 minutes in the rally which lasted for 1:30 hours.

Media showed only those 5 minutes. Despite that, press was called immediately, where the organizers' stand was once again made clear.

Still the media will try to defame our University, as they have always tried to do so.

We'll fight this yellow journalism, everyone being united. Gathering tomorrow, 1:30pm.

Here is the official stand of JU on these matter. As usual Indian media rides high on nationalism and less on ground realities.

I get your pain. However, why take out a rally in favor of anti-national students from JNU in first place if JU is so pro-India, knowing the fact that this is not the right time to take out a rally in favor of jihadis / naxal of JNU? Also, first take out a rally shout anti India slogans and then claim ohhh our rally was hijacked by criminal elements....won't work!!

Your claim that Indian media is nationalistic is laughable. Leave the sloganeering students aside, watch NDTV which covered the rally in detail and I was shocked to see the opinion of so called bhadralok bong students in the rally....your friend from above tweet was also interviewed.....sorry.....yellow journalism I can agree, however to cover anti-national activities of JU you calling media nationalistic is laughable. .....are you saying JU has been put in bad light by nationalists and not by those hundreds of bongs supporting jihadis?????

Note: I'm not saying all the students in the rally were naxal bongs, there could have hundreds of jihadis in that rally (we know the situation in WB). We know it for sure leftists / naxal work closely with jihadis and Breaking India forces, situation of WB is a fertile ground to breed such a coalition, one factor being evident that bong Hindus will never take out a rally against malda, deganga riots & murshidabad genocide, however will become strom troopers for jihadi naxals of JNU.

Last edited:

Peter

Pratik Maitra
Country flag
I get your pain. However, why take out a rally in favor of anti-national students from JNU in first place if JU is so pro-India, knowing the fact that this is not the right time to take out a rally in favor if jihadis / naxal of JNU? Also, first take out a rally shout anti India slogans and then claim ohhh our rally was hijacked by criminal elements....won't work!!

Your claim that Indian media is nationalistic is laughable. Leave the sloganeering students aside, watch NDTV which covered the rally in detail and I was shocked to see the opinion of so called bhadralok bong students in the rally....your friend from above tweet was also interviewed.....sorry.....yellow journalism I can agree, however to cover anti-national activities of JU you calling media nationalistic is laughable. .....are you saying JU has been put in bad light by nationalists and not by those hundreds of bongs supporting jihadis?????
I am never in such rallies. I was not here too. Some over smart kids organized it. Also in Bengali channels they showed a Muslim student hijacking the rally in support of the traitors.

Last edited:

maomao

Country flag
I am never is such rallies. I was not here too. Some over smart kids organized it. Also in Bengali channels they showed a Muslim student hijacking the rally in support of the traitors.
I know brother you are a nationalist, however bongs in large number are not particularly from the self loathing Bhadralok category. Today no one can claim lies that bhadralok are some stingy 70 year olds, majority of bhadralok are young bengali bastar***ds. ...I've seen detailed interview on NDTV. Sorry to say such things about such shameless bongs. It's tough to fool people these days.

Last edited:

Indibomber

Making fun of Make In India tragedy just to stay in news :

It's interesting to see the kind of things these liberal retards are doing to show India in a poor light. They don't mind if India gets destroyed as long as they get any political benefit from it.
Is tweet par ek hi saza, saar tan se juda sir tan se juda.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag

he has absconded...... saly ko news studio ke bahar hi nab karna tha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles