What are you listening to?

tommy

90s songs were peak SOVL.

Zoomies will never understand what's it's like to travel in those packed buses sitting in your parent's lap on the way to your nana nani/dadi dada house while 90s songs play loudly in the buses amidst the undiscernible chatter of people in the bus, peak sovl.
What's SOVL? I too feel people nowadays are not talking to each other at all.

FalconZero

Country flag
What's SOVL? I too feel people nowadays are not talking to each other at all.
>SOVL

No substitute for that word, 'soul', you feel it. It doesn't sound artificial, like say opposite of that kakkar singer who recycles and make old songs worse, tony kakkar is it?

A dia made from the hands of a diyawala (potter) i guess has more soul than the artificial chink ones, it something you gotta feel.

UnderFingy

Country flag
Y'all, drop your spotify/youtube playlists here.
I lost access to my spotify account. Need to create a new playlist.

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

This is one of good no. from those short lived 90s indie pop music videos,with malgudi subhas vocals.

This music video covers love story of a well groomed village girl who falls in love(cute Chick though) and passes medical entrance exams n become dr. N come to her village to join with her former (?) boy friend.

God i miss those cheesy stuff lol😆

Holy Triad

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Fur elise Beethovens classical composition.
Dude,that's part the story just watch the music video,he is a musician was playing fur elise after her gf request then it slowly moves into melody song

Even in the description they gave credit to Beethoven

/////Music composed, Produced & Arranged by Karthik Lyrics - Karky Vocals - Karthik Classical guitar - Ashwin Suresh Additional Programming - Saurabh Joshi Recorded at Offbeat Music Ventures by Aswin George John Mixed by Karthik & Aswin George John at Offbeat Music Ventures Stem Mix and Mastering by Sai Shravanam at Resound India.

Adhirudha is inspired by Beethoven’s Für Elise////

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles