USA Domestic politics News,Updates and Discussions

shade

Country flag
This will not lead to any nation wide protests and anarchy which ultmately became one of the factors in Donald Trump's ouster from Presidency.
They have already demonized BLM long ago, after using it's BBC to dethrone Trump the first time.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
as expected, all the human rights gyan is when events occur thousands of kilometres away, not in their own backyard..
=====
Destroying property is not a peaceful protest. It is against the law. Vandalism, trespassing, breaking windows, shutting down campuses, forcing the cancellation of classes and graduations, none of this is a peaceful protest.

Blademaster

The GOI needs to launch an investigation and demand accountability from US over the killing of its scientists committed by CIA saying it has incontrovertible proof of US hand behind it. GOI needs to go on the offensive.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
So thier end goal is free pass in exam?
Really long term planning tbh, they should have simply studied than plotting for years to get a free pass in exams.
their ideology is designed against meritocracy, but there is a larger conspiracy.

many of us have seen this interview and looked at this from an Indian perspective. now look at it from an murican perspective, based on events unfolding there, pretty sure there will be matching patterns.

FULL INTERVIEW with Yuri Bezmenov: The Four Stages of Ideological Subversion (1984)

Azaad

Country flag

"He kicked me on my balls the moment I opened my doors to him. "
This is reason I personally think US politics is much more refined than desi politics.

Can you imagine reading the above snippet in Hindi or any other regional language? It'd sound unbelievably vulgar.

So vulgar that one would be forgiven if one perceived it's ones own balls that was kicked.

Now I'm imagining how this last sentence would read in Hindi.

Hari Sud

Country flag
Biden’s America is in chaos

America is in chaos, although its left leaning media refuses to report. Just think that Judiciary is out of control, politicians are out of control, prosecutors are out of control enjoying frivolous prosecutions like Trump, borders are out of control as the illegal aliens from Mexico side keep coming, foreign relations are out of control; thanks to useless war in Ukraine, Middle East is out of control as America does not know who to support and hostages have already spent months in underground captivity, students and universities are out of control as chaos minded politicians have taken control, friends are telling America to get lost and allies are angry that they see no end to turmoil in the world, all initiated by America.

That is Biden’s America today. In my 60 years in North America, I have not seen that much chaos and all due to the incompetence of Biden Administration.

Where is that celebrated American media. have joined Biden to create chaos as we see it today.

Need a competent Administrator in the White House to set things right. God knows who is the right personality to do that as Biden is hell bent on putting Trump behind bars.

cheers……..

Global Defence

Articles