USA China Cold War

flanker99

Country flag
My sources tell me President XI has ordered all Chinese ambassadors around the world to take a dump infront of US embassies in their respective countries as a mark of protest...this is an exclusive image of President XI inaugurating the protest by taking a dump in front lawn of US embassy after sneaking in

FZLIMVxUsAAlCD_.jpeg

Jimih

Country flag
as a precursor to what you are saying.

and my take on why pelosi came in the first place is due to her husband's recent insider trading fiasco, party must have asked her to balance the odds before mid term elections.

white house distanced themselves, so biden is not fully onboard. CNN (international) too did not give much coverage today, they gave less coverage than BBC when she arrived.
This 'insider trade' and 'CHIPS act' talk is all okay and seems related. Iam aware of this since beginning.

My own take is that Factions inside US gov establishment don't want Biden to rerun for President in 2024.

Pelosi's Taiwan visit was to show Biden his place and you see, out of humiliation Biden again went to 'Covid Positive' mode.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Ah yes! Now I recall. "Internet Explorer". It's on my Laptop. Along with chrome, Google, I have internet explorer on my PC. I actually hardly ever use my laptop so I don't know much about "PC" and what not is there in it. I know mostly the basic stuff like browsing through. I depend on my mobile for most of my browsing.
Unkil, ab internet explorer bhi nai aata. Edge dete hain. Kabka computer hai aapka? Vaccum tubes wala?

mokoman

Country flag
Well, Its very possible the chinese can take those islands that are too close to mainland, they're not well defended. Will this make the taiwan to escalate !!!?? not so sure.. its a big face saver for Xi
possible but those islands are inhabited , taking land with people in it is tricky .

if China does it , Taiwan could declare independence . then Xi Jingping will be truly fucked because he has no other option but to go to war immediately.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
This 'insider trade' and 'CHIPS act' talk is all okay and seems related. Iam aware of this since beginning.

My own take is that Factions inside US gov establishment don't want Biden to rerun for President in 2024.

Pelosi's Taiwan visit was to show Biden his place and you see, out of humiliation Biden again went to 'Covid Positive' mode.
Biden will be 81 by 2024, unlikely he will be given another chance.

Country flag
possible but those islands are inhabited , taking land with people in it is tricky .

if China does it , Taiwan could declare independence . then Xi Jingping will be truly fucked because he has no other option but to go to war immediately.
why does China need to go to war to get territory? They can get a lot more land with their debt traps.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles