USA China Cold War

tribendra bisoi..

Country flag
Yea and?

That's the entire point right. America uses issues like Taiwan POK Ukraine to poke other major nations into deadly conflicts all while sitting back watching them burn.
America forcing china to make CEPEC project on POK ? Is it forcing china to lay claim on Arunachal pradesh ? You seem confused .

srevster

Country flag
Yea and?

That's the entire point right. America uses issues like Taiwan POK Ukraine to poke other major nations into deadly conflicts all while sitting back watching them burn.
Nations are independent sovereign and take their own decisions. America / China / Russia just takes advantage of their stupidity. Case in point Sri Lanka, etc

Knowitall

Taiwan makes gold out of sand..

POK muzzies turn gold into sand..

No-one important person will come there..
Oh you wait and watch. Don't forget the F-16 that shot abhinandan was brought from the US.

The same US which destroyed the evidence we sent them after paki terror attacks and continues missionary activity here.

Once we are strong they will fuck with us too.

tribendra bisoi..

Country flag
The fuck are you on about dude?

I'm just talking about American diplomacy and how it uses trigger points to bring down various rivals.
I am just bringing clarity of thought to your confused arguments . Triger point was when you started supporting chinese narrative on Taiwan when they dont follow same lines with respect to POK , kashmir , sikkim , Arunachal pradesh .

Knowitall

I am just bringing clarity of thought to your confused arguments . Triger point was when you started supporting chinese narrative on Taiwan when they dont follow same lines with respect to POK , kashmir , sikkim , Arunachal pradesh .
No i was just pointing out the duality of US when it comes to using the weak points of various countries for their own benefits.

Hopefully someday Mexico pokes them for California too.

Master Chief

Country flag
If china does attack Americans, we should immidiatly attack Pakistan. We will never get a opportunity like that again. If Turkey comes for their aid ,we should ask Greece, Armenia and Iran to hold them off until we finish off with Pakistan.
Easy dude.. Attack Pakistan and do what ?

STORE

I don't see anyone here who wants Taiwan to be part of China. All people want is China to invade Taiwan and to lose the battle in which US also suffers great damage.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles