US Invasion of Syria has started!

bhramos

Country flag
Sir then do you think is it possible that Russian ministry confirming a fb page's claim? I do not think any mod works that way
yeah true, 23 reached it, 61% failed in it to reach the target by various reasons, may be intercepted or malfunction...

some of intercepting videos....

scatterStorm

Country flag
This looks like a Mil-28N to me.

Yes. In the satellite images, we can only see around 24 on target hits, while the Kalibr missiles were far more accurate. Not sure what's going on. On the other hand, the US ships will have to replenish their missile supplies. That's a lot of money to the defense contractors.

Or, this is a ploy to convince the Trump opponents in the US that he is no Russian puppet.

When Iraq war started, Vajpayee was the PM. I remember BJP took out protest march against US invasion. This time, it is all muted. I would expect some appreciation of Assad's fight against ISIS and other jihadi groups considering BJP's IT cell is busy spreading news (some of them fake, like that video taken from Mexico and blamed on Kerala Muslims) to rile people up in the country. On the other hand, I don't think it is wise of India to get involved. PRC is in a position to support Russia, so Russia is more likely to rely on PRC while India provides little diplomatic value to Russia.
A country who spends more than a trillion dollars for backing its war machine, I think replenishment of 59 tomahawks would be an insignificant number, unless the US citizens protest to why there goodness darn tax payers money was utilised to fire some dud missiles.

bhramos

Country flag

scatterStorm

Country flag
Western Media Propogandists fake claims.................

Yeah it's been debunked already, they use children ... mofo scums to push there agenda, this is the strategy of full spectrumm dominance whereby using psyOps to get civilian support.

Vinod DX9

Country flag

bhramos

Country flag
Yeah it's been debunked already, they use children ... mofo scums to push there agenda, this is the strategy of full spectrumm dominance whereby using psyOps to get civilian support.
same goes with recent chemical attack claim by western sources............

pmaitra

ok may be that page doesnt have US access

I think I agree with @gadeshi that this is not the Pantsir-S1 or -S2.

Very unlikely.
Syria has no Pantsyr-S2 which is the newest version just recently started to deliver to Russian VKS heavy SAM units as S-300/400 bodyguards.
And the fact that hypersonic CR SAMs are the primary weapon for Pantsyr not artillery rounds but we see only the gun fire here is very suspicious.

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

pmaitra

Kyle Kulinski:
  • Assad had won the war. Why would he carry out an attack against his own people? It doesn't make sense.
  • Hillay and many other Democrats were hawkish and accused Trump of being Putin's puppet. Will they now say they were wrong?
  • Steve Bannon was removed from his position just before the strikes. Steve Bannon, for all his other supposed flaws, was anti-war and non-interventionist. This suggests, the Deep State battle is being won by the neo-cons.

BREAKING: US Launches Tomahawk Missiles Attacking Syrian Government

pmaitra

Check out how Breitbart readers are commenting on this: http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017...l-doesnt-real-influence-senate/#disqus_thread

upload_2017-4-8_18-43-30.png

upload_2017-4-8_18-53-59.png

upload_2017-4-8_18-44-15.png

upload_2017-4-8_18-45-54.png

The link above is: https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2016/09/mccain-in-syria-2-detail-2.jpg

So, Hillary (so called left) wanted war. Trump (so called right) did not want war, but fell in place quickly. No matter which side these politicians appear from, once in power, they will do the bidding of the Deep State.

Last edited:

bhramos

Country flag
Kyle Kulinski:
  • Assad had won the war. Why would he carry out an attack against his own people? It doesn't make sense.
  • Hillay and many other Democrats were hawkish and accused Trump of being Putin's puppet. Will they now say they were wrong?
  • Steve Bannon was removed from his position just before the strikes. Steve Bannon, for all his other supposed flaws, was anti-war and non-interventionist. This suggests, the Deep State battle is being won by the neo-cons.

BREAKING: US Launches Tomahawk Missiles Attacking Syrian Government
# Syria # Aleppo # Idlib # Humor

Poor man! He survived 2 bombandirovka in Aleppo (and one in the hospital) and now the chemical attack vicious and bloody Assad in Idlib!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles