UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

Brood Father

Country flag
I was never religious before 2008. After 26/11, a lot of change happened inside me about religions. I starts studying Quran and hadees, and I found we are under attack for years and need to fight back. These islamists will eat us alive in future if we don't fight back. Study their book which they follows seriously. Then i tilted towards BJP, otherwise my family was hardcore congressi.
I know BJP is doing good on development front but my main concern is radical Islam. How BJP will handle it? I'm only satisfied with Yogi but center is becoming pussy day by day.
Nopes ..yogi didnt saved Kamlesh Tripathi ..No one can save you but you .
Start keeping weapons at home ( atleast long sword).
Organize local meeting on Tuesday and Fridays and talk about self defence
Avoid giving trade to Muslims if you can
Sanitize your young people and make them kattar Hindu especially from very young age .

Country flag

Leicester riots: Are Muslims ever allowed to be victims in UK media?

how are you a victim when you are attacking families in their homes and temples places of worship?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
But they are quite capable of destroying civilization and put their own sharia rules.
Don't go far in middle east where they just destroyed many civilizations. Look at around if you are living in northern part of India. North India was hub of Sanatan civilization with big monuments in ancient time like you find in Southern part of India (As it was untouchable by Islamists), today you don't find big monuments in north India where Islamists ruled. They just wiped of the whole civilization.
India is rebuilding itself, apart from terror incidents and nonsense they can't do anything significant.
The way things are unfolding it seems the investments in west are under threat for pakistani establishment.

Country flag

Abdus Salem killed

No guns ..only knives mate

View attachment 172251
Hmm no wonder porks are so quick thier they stab unarmed people i always carry a concealed gun on me if this was in us we could create a trap for pakis a man standing unarmed shitting on the Qur'an paki runs at him 2 PEOPLE grab and kill him self defence could work

Abdus Salem killed

Hey guys i am seeing the video posted by porks 20 times i don't see any weapon in the hands of Hindus and porks are calling it that we have them
Are hindus so cucked that we can't even carry life's or nail guns ?
See if you can find any weapon in the hands pls
Also can people report this muzzie thanks

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles