UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I am getting from this that a large number of PDf pakis are in this violence and taking part in it
Hmm intresting 🤔
Their sisters are being sold to China man back home. 50% of country ravaged by floods and population looting grains. Political top heads crying and begging for funds. The remaining thugs who live overseas do their bit on streets to vent out frustration on rich Indians.

Just saw some rats kicking car of an Indian guy. Must have been very frustrating to see us doing good.

A250D00E-EF05-4A23-BB82-5E441445FB24.jpeg

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I have a feeling that this violence would get spilled over to India too in some way, giving to gyanvapi ( plus places of worship act) hearing plus waqf board things and/or madrassa survey to be conducted in the state of UP.
All it needs is a ;bahaanaa; and if it comes from the UK then so be it.
No such thing as violence spilling over mate, the diaspora is too small to have a large impact, other than news headlines it will not go anywhere else.

Our struggle is eternal on the other hand.
CAA/NRC, Waqf abolition, UCC, madrass taming, Matura, Kahi all are necessary.
We need to keep the tempo up specially when it is election time, hedus are Amir Khan of Gajani after all.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
The first step is to fight.

We must not outsource our fights and we must not look for alliances. We will learn from our mistakes. Broken bones become stronger bones. Never run away when punches are thrown. Give back at least one good punch before getting 10. The help will start coming to you.

Jihadi chucks are already moaning and shocked seeeing Hindu mobilisation. Jihadis and their Libral brown pimps are making fool of themselves using same old methods of selective reporting and using adjectives like Hindutva, RSS, Muslim-areas etc. This will consolidate us more.
You fight in your own country, not burn another country into the ground. The consequences to turning to violence in another country is bad. We already know how Pakis are perceived the world over.

UK is their country; we make them fight for it. Not unnecessarily spend our resources on it.

Dr_Deep

Country flag
We all are getting proud that the neo-coolies are having success in western states. But, in the long run I think this will backfire terribly on them, it will be something akin to what happened to Jews.
If they will start mushrooming at high levels vs a low population presence, others will resent them. We are already seeing a pattern developing.
I have predicting this for last 5 years...all this success and wealth will eventually come to bite them...especially if they stay meek and act woke.. Be an American-Indian..I am more on Republican side of things especially on Gun-Rights, Taxes etc but humari adhi junta be like most woke...self-hating hindus. The women pride themselves on outdoing even the Gori Americans on being progressive.. Barring few from Telugu and Gujrati community..most of the H are weak and meek..
At one point, I used to be the most legal migration type guy ( No Illegal Border crossing).. but seeing the amount of illegals from Punjab, Pakistan, Bangladesh etc..who then act Izlamist and act on Hindus..I think I would tactically supports..."Karsevak Immigration Yojna" from UP/Bihar & Haryana..the Based of Based part of India..

hit&run

Mod
I think there will be large number of deportations in the near future and most of them will be pakistanis. The left over trouble making pakistanis will find it the life difficult in UK. These guys hate every one and the english are also against Pakistani immigrants.
It is almost impossible to deport this plague. Heck we can not even do this in India.

Hindus just have one option and it is to use their resources to consolidate and setup quick reaction groups, support teams and keep giving them back in the same coin.

It is the deterrence that must be established leaving behind old interdependencies and state assurances. It is far more easier task than having continuous headache of tolerating these subhumans and their shenanigans on daily bases.

Total boycott and instant reaction.

omaebakabaka

The first step is to fight.

We must not outsource our fights and we must not look for alliances. We will learn from our mistakes. Broken bones become stronger bones. Never run away when punches are thrown. Give back at least one good punch before getting 10. The help will start coming to you.

Jihadi chucks are already moaning and shocked seeeing Hindu mobilisation. Jihadis and their Libral brown pimps are making fool of themselves using same old methods of selective reporting and using adjectives like Hindutva, RSS, Muslim-areas etc. This will consolidate us more.
Who will fight? I don't think our kids are raised to fight and the females probably will convert pretty easily like in bollytrash. Hindus and their liberal nonsense within India and outside is quite a display of cuckolding. Let this be lesson to all hindus but especially overseas hindus.....probably the sikhs also joined their new brothers from the otherside as they cuckolded a lot before us. I will wait for vishwaguru to make a groundbreaking shanthi message. I hope few liberal randis and chootiyas from Hindu community are on the receiving side.

Country flag
what has the sihk opinion/view in all this?? Hindus and Sikhs were once a tight grouping when i visited
UK decades ago.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
It is almost impossible to deport this plague. Heck we can not even do this in India.

Hindus just have one option and it is to use their resources to consolidate and setup quick reaction groups, support teams and keep giving them back in the same coin.

It is the deterrence that must be established leaving behind old interdependencies and state assurances. It is far more easier task than having continuous headache of tolerating these subhumans and their shenanigans on daily bases.

Total boycott and instant reaction.
It is very possible, all UK needs to do is tighten Pakistani establishment. They already have criminal deportation agreement with out even mentioning the crime the immigrant did in UK to Pakistan.
After all this is Pakistani establishment plan to send immigrants, UK is saying it is Pakistani responsibility.

what happened to boycotting France in prophet row?

latest news is Pakistan accepted aid from France.
It is all smoke screen, Pakistani establishment holds the key. There is nothing like random occurrences of dangerous jihadism taking place in UK.

Last edited:
Country flag

Leicester Communal Clash: Indian High Commission in UK Condemns Attack on Indian Diaspora, Vandalisation of Hindu Symbols

hit&run

Mod
You fight in your own country, not burn another country into the ground. The consequences to turning to violence in another country is bad. We already know how Pakis are perceived the world over.

UK is their country; we make them fight for it. Not unnecessarily spend our resources on it.

I don't understand your point.

omaebakabaka

what has the sihk opinion/view in all this?? Hindus and Sikhs were once a tight grouping when i visited
UK decades ago.
Sikhism in spirit has degenrated into somthing that you can't identify anymore. Overseas are just plain trash and same in Punjab mostly now. Even their educated express contempt for India now. I know a few and they always seem to express how bad India is.....they hate Modi and BJP. Just unreal and lost cause bastards. No more respect from me at a group level but personally I know very good ones that are disgusted by their own community now.

Anibesh acharya

As I guessed . Mostly high skilled professional , high net worth individuals , students flocking to UK .

Workers belonging to the Indian ethnic group in Britain tend to have higher average earnings than their white British counterparts, a new study based on official statistics revealed on Tuesday

They wont fight back . Mostly ll return to india or go to any other country if pushed too hard . and some percentage of immigration ll reduce . Pakistani are low wage earner as per the above article .

Darth Malgus

Country flag
I don't understand your point.
My point is we don't turn to violence in another country. Let the Muslim Pakis commit violence, Pakis already have a reputation to that of a pig. Let's not get down to their level.

Our move should be long term, mobilize the locals and the authorities against them. Maybe even fund some of the Britian first and other nationalist movements against the Pakis.

hit&run

Mod
It is very possible, all UK needs to do is tighten Pakistani establishment. They already have criminal deportation agreement with out even mentioning the crime the immigrant did in UK to Pakistan.
After all this is Pakistani establishment plan to send immigrants UK is saying it is Pakistani responsibility.

what happened to boycotting France in prophet row?

latest news is Pakistan accepted aid from France.
It is all smoke screen, Pakistani establishment holds the key. There is nothing like random occurrences or some dangerous jihadism.
It is not administration’s arbitrary powers but litigation process that boggs the administration down. By the time a Porki is deported he has already raped couple of underage girls, done couple of local mosques lead riots, done few scams, worked in thousands of cash without paying taxes, sent 20-30% back to shithole called Pakistan, injected and spread enough hate against Hindus to stink many years after he is kicked out. Not to mention the administration may likely stop pursuing the case to save money that comes out of their shoestring budget. Last but not least the political pressure their local elected ghetto pimp will thrust on police while he works illegally.

hit&run

Mod
My point is we don't turn to violence in another country. Let the Muslim Pakis commit violence, Pakis already have a reputation to that of a pig. Let's not get down to their level.

Our move should be long term, mobilize the locals and the authorities against them. Maybe even fund some of the Britian first and other nationalist movements against the Pakis.
Hindu's have all the right to defend their lives and property.

What a dead man will do with good perception?

Hindus are not hostage of perceptions and resources.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles