UK and the Rise of Radical Islam

Vinash

Country flag
A section of Diaspora H's have a mindset that since they've migrated away from India, India's problems are no longer their problems.

So, they turn a blind eye to the antics of anti-H forces in India to virtue signal about tolerance, liberalism etc while living in the West.

If the problems Indian Hindus face, by extension are faced by diaspora H's, they might stop their pathetic virtue signalling.

Kumaoni

A section of Diaspora H's have a mindset that since they've migrated away from India, India's problems are no longer their problems.

So, they turn a blind eye to the antics of anti-H forces in India to virtue signal about tolerance, liberalism etc while living in the West.

If the problems Indian Hindus face, by extension are faced by diaspora H's, they might stop their pathetic virtue signalling.
Not a section, at least 80% of them

Sonic Wasp

Country flag
I was thinking about writing some bot to send these guys enjoy secularism DMs with congratulations gif is this too insensitive

saketkr

Country flag
My conspiracy theory says that if the mob action happened in the presence of Police, then it could have been sponsored by the native establishment; a payback for a Hindu running for the PM's post. You just need to notice the bitterness of the campaign against Rishi Sunak and the narrative of betrayal set by BOJO.

Rishi Sunak has openly displayed his Hindu heritage and this mob action might be a subtle message to Hindus to lie low otherwise...It is the natives using Muslims to suppress Hindus. It would be interesting to know how much support Rishi Sunak has received from the affected area!

Vinash

Country flag
My conspiracy theory says that if the mob action happened in the presence of Police, then it could have been sponsored by the native establishment; a payback for a Hindu running for the PM's post. You just need to notice the bitterness of the campaign against Rishi Sunak and the narrative of betrayal set by BOJO.

Rishi Sunak has openly displayed his Hindu heritage and this mob action might be a subtle message to Hindus to lie low otherwise...It is the natives using Muslims to suppress Hindus. It would be interesting to know how much support Rishi Sunak has received from the affected area!
Nope.

Natives are actually scared of the Mullas. Natives can't even stop Mullas from grooming underage native girls.

Natives are scared of being accused of racism if they try to arrest Paki groomers.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

You wrote truth and not a conspiracy

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
One of the biggest drawback of Raita Hindus is that they have no idea about optics.

Retards have a habit of making sullas look based.
The last sentence is doing the same indirectly ;)
End the post with the first sentence.

DocK

Country flag
The only way to stop this is to return the favor in the same coin.

Remember Dotbusters of New Jersey?

These gangs of white trash used to beat up Indians (as girls wear Bindi that is Dot on head). Local police was mainly deaf dumb and lamppost blind.

Then some Patels organised themselves and started returning the favour. Within one year there were awareness campaigns and strict laws to avoid RACIAL CONFLICT.

Basically you can not beat me!! Only I have that right!! Ok since you are not stopping your resistance I will make laws that will stop us both! Ha Ha (sob).

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles