Tripura HC bans animal sacrifice in all temples with immediate effect

Gollum

Libtard frauds missing. They are generally quite vocal about freedom of choice when it comes to food, diversity etc, sadly nowhere to be seen now.

Even RSS is quiet as is BJP, RW voices aren't generating twitter hashtags either and this indifference is more unpardonable IMO. Despite being a RWer myself, I do think RSS has natural inclination to homogenize Hinduism...sad to see them misunderstand the religion so badly.

Gollum

Our own Hindus in this very forum are supportive of it. They usually follow it by saying 'ifs' and 'buts' , not that it matters.
Soon milords will ban breaking of coconuts in temples because of noise pollution. Then the bells, wait haven't they already done that?
Still we won't be united.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
I will actually support this.
But they must ban all kind of religious animal slaughter like in Bakrid
Fuck that. There's a "zameen-aasmaan" difference in Dharmic jhatka bali - which is instantaneous, painless and humane. Versus halal/zabiha which is wantonly cruel, is dragged out slowly and causes the animal immense suffering - it is downright barbaric.

Halal needs to eventually be banned in India.

ataru09

Country flag
98%,97% WTF
I saw many Brahmins/Vishyas eating meat but majority won't this data is TOTAL FAKE like many surveys..

As far as judgement we are ruled by Christian law's so they will BAN every Hindu practice except accepted by West.
Not sure how accurate this survey would be, but same as the rest of the country, Brahmins are a small minority in AP (3-5%).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telugu_Brahmin

Sourav Kumar

Even RSS is quiet as is BJP, RW voices aren't generating twitter hashtags either and this indifference is more unpardonable IMO. Despite being a RWer myself, I do think RSS has natural inclination to homogenize Hinduism...sad to see them misunderstand the religion so badly.
My doubt exactly. What kind of organization this RSS exactly is, what kind of Hinduism they believe in? I seriously can't trust any RSS or BJP to take care of Hinduism. I can't go and fight on the street or fight with the MiLards in court but I do fight with the vocal-left-liberal fellows who are in common circle.

Hinduism has been in serious shit for so many years because so called "Hindus" are very eager to claim that their sect is the only Hinduism. One example is Arya Samaj. They do good work but the problem is that they believe (and try to act towards) that every Hindu must live and worship according to the standards specified by Arya Samaj. Then there are vegetarian Hindus. Arey baba, keep your vegetarianism in your home, go to pure-veg restaurants and live in pure-veg apartments. Why interfere if I sacrifice a goat to the God before eating the meat!!!!!!

Unless these so called Hindus learn to unite first, BJP/RSS/MiLards would not care to listen.

Rishi Aurobindo had said clearly that Sanskrit must be the national language of India. Did Hindus listen? No, they will not. And if some group or party believes that politics in the name of Hinduism (ie just the name) will go far, they are mistaken.

Same thing happened with the successors of Shivaji. Shivaji believed in Hinduism and unity of India. His successors did not. That is the history of "Maratha Hindu" in post-mughal era. A very similar thing is going on in India now. If the "rulers" of India stick to Hinduism, they will have a chance. If they don't, Bharatmata is powerful enough to kick them out.

Sourav Kumar

98%,97% WTF
I saw many Brahmins/Vishyas eating meat but majority won't this data is TOTAL FAKE like many surveys..

As far as judgement we are ruled by Christian law's so they will BAN every Hindu practice except accepted by West.
This data is 100% correct as far as the state of West Bengal is concerned. People from other states can confirm the data of their respective states!

Sourav Kumar

This is general survey , done across the globe.

btw Not only brahmins&vysysa even some modern people(vegans) are also avoiding meat,most probably it is not agenda driven survey.
That's the problem. There is survey for whole globe but there is no survey for Indian states?

kunal sung

Country flag
Another dindu appears in the wild.
Agar sar kaatna hai to adharmio ka kaato. nir-apradh praani ka nahi.
Mahabharat se purv bhi kayi paramparayi thi - unhi paramparao ka ant krne hetu mahabharat ka yudh hua tha.

Hume koi adhikar nahi ki kisi nirbal, nir-apradh praani k praan harne ka - vo chaahe bhojan hetu ho, shikar/manoranjan hetu, ya kisi parampara k paalan hetu.

India should do away with non veg food. Non veg ka sewan karne vaalo ko to vaise bhi ubalte huye tel m daal dena chahiye. Meat ka sevan krne ki itni hi ikcha h to swayam ka ya apne parijano ka hath kaat kr uska sewan karo.

Bali deni hi hai to dhara par adharmiya ka akaal nahi aaya h, adharmi Manushyo ki bali do- Maa kali atyant prasan hongi.

Rahi baat inn leftist judges ki, to inn logo m darr bharna hoga. Aur vo tabhi hoga jab we will start targeting them and their families. In ki ghar ki aurton ko uthaake agar zinda jalaade, Inhe kidnap karke inke haath pao kaat kr zinda chod de to kaafi acha signal jaayega baaki sb ko. M heraan hu aaaj tak kisi hindu organisation ne inn saanpo ko kuchla kyu nahi.

Sourav Kumar

^^ ~3 Percapita consumption/kg... Literally speaking if we remove chrislamists (my entire city meat business is taken over by them) consumption average Hindu eat 1 kg/year.We can simply claim all Hindus are vegetarians but rarely taste meat.

Hinduism is not BOOK DRIVEN hierarchical IDEOLOGY so everything &anything can be true for Hindu and any saffron clad guru/saint claim their version of Hinduism is RIGHT...There is no solution for it as Hinduism comes under 'culture' and not religion.
Nah, fundamentals must be cleared first. Hinduism is The Dharma. It has a culture but it does not come under "culture"!

Sourav Kumar

Mahabharat se purv bhi kayi paramparayi thi - unhi paramparao ka ant krne hetu mahabharat ka yudh hua tha.

Hume koi adhikar nahi ki kisi nirbal, nir-apradh praani k praan harne ka - vo chaahe bhojan hetu ho, shikar/manoranjan hetu, ya kisi parampara k paalan hetu.

India should do away with non veg food. Non veg ka sewan karne vaalo ko to vaise bhi ubalte huye tel m daal dena chahiye. Meat ka sevan krne ki itni hi ikcha h to swayam ka ya apne parijano ka hath kaat kr uska sewan karo.

Bali deni hi hai to dhara par adharmiya ka akaal nahi aaya h, adharmi Manushyo ki bali do- Maa kali atyant prasan hongi.

Rahi baat inn leftist judges ki, to inn logo m darr bharna hoga. Aur vo tabhi hoga jab we will start targeting them and their families. In ki ghar ki aurton ko uthaake agar zinda jalaade, Inhe kidnap karke inke haath pao kaat kr zinda chod de to kaafi acha signal jaayega baaki sb ko. M heraan hu aaaj tak kisi hindu organisation ne inn saanpo ko kuchla kyu nahi.
There are issues in your concepts. Generally it is the "nirbal" and "niraparadh" who gets sacrificed. It is as per natural law that a goat is sacrificed but a tiger is not.

Anyway the moment you through this gem "India should do away with non veg food. ", knowingly or unknowingly you become part of breaking-India forces. So, yes, we so called "Hindus" have issues among ourselves. When do you want to settle that as per your ideas? Do you want to deal with the Chrislamists first or the Hindus first?

kunal sung

Country flag
There are issues in your conceptions. Generally it is the "nirbal" and "niraparadh" who gets sacrificed. It is as per natural law that a goat is sacrificed but a tiger is not.

Anyway the moment you through this gem "India should do away with non veg food. ", knowingly or unknowingly you become part of breaking-India forces. So, yes, we so called "Hindus" have issues among ourselves. When do you want to settle that as per your ideas? Do you want to deal with the Chrislamists first or the Hindus first?
How the hell do i become a part of breaking india if i advocate for banning of non veg food ?
We both know that non veg food is prevalent among abrahimic religions. Banning non veg will bring india closer to dharma.
Goats get sacrificed because they are weak but its the tigers who gets hunted as a trophy and both are wrong.

You say it is the nirbal and niraparadh that gets sacrificed but you forget that Bhagwan shri krishna has literally ordered us in Bhagwad geeta to fight against such adharma.
Adharma happens when dharmik people dont stand against it.

Sourav Kumar

How the hell do i become a part of breaking india if i advocate for banning of non veg food ?
We both know that non veg food is prevalent among abrahimic religions. Banning non veg will bring india closer to dharma.
Goats get sacrificed because they are weak but its the tigers who gets hunted as a trophy and both are wrong.

You say it is the nirbal and niraparadh that gets sacrificed but you forget that Bhagwan shri krishna has literally ordered us in Bhagwad geeta to fight against such adharma.
Adharma happens when dharmik people dont stand against it.
Tell me one thing:
1) Did Bhima and Arjuna consume meat?
2) Were Bhima and Arjuna part of your Lord Sri Krishna's team?

Sourav Kumar

^^ ALL EASTERN CULTURES and Religions Hindu/Buddha/Jain/taoism etc emphasis on Vegetation food actually Vegetarianism is part of UNITING force of Asia.

Fundamentals!!
Then explain: What is Dharma??
That's for you to research and find out. Who am i to tell you even if i can try to some extent?

Rehne de bhai, we are discussing India here, not Asia!

kunal sung

Country flag
Tell me one thing:
1) Did Bhima and Arjuna consume meat?
2) Were Bhima and Arjuna part of your Lord Sri Krishna's ream?
Tell me one thing - How many diffculties did both Bhima and Arjuna faced during their lifetime ?
Bhima getting poisoned, Pandavas almost getting burned in varnavrat, Pandavas loosing their father pandu ( Though it is also because of pandus own karma ), Pandavs had to share a wife, Pandavs lost everything in Dyut, had to go to vanvaas, Live like peasants during agyaat vaas, hardships they had to undergo during vanvaas, lossing their sons during war, arjuna loosing abhimanyu, bhima loosing ghatotkach, arjuna cursed to become a kimmar for 1 year, They lost their elder brother Karna, the pain they must have felt after they got to know that they killed their own elder brother, Pain of killing their grandsire and their guru and many more hardships in life.

Why the hell do you think that this happened to them despite Bhagwan shri krishna being on their side ?

You forget one very important thing - Bhagwan shri krishna was on no1's side - He was with dharma.
Both bhima and arjuna were just tools - means to an end i.e Dharm sansthapna.

If they consumed meat then they repaid for it at every point of their lives.
Tumhe bhagwaan ki leela kabhi fursat m samjhayenge. Likh kar m tumhe nahi samjha paunga. abhi mere sone ka time h. baad mein baat krte h. jai shri ram.

Sourav Kumar

Tell me one thing - How many diffculties did both Bhima and Arjuna faced during their lifetime ?
Bhima getting poisoned, Pandavas almost getting burned in varnavrat, Pandavas loosing their father pandu ( Though it is also because of pandus own karma ), Pandavs had to share a wife, Pandavs lost everything in Dyut, had to go to vanvaas, Live like peasants during agyaat vaas, hardships they had to undergo during vanvaas, lossing their sons during war, arjuna loosing abhimanyu, bhima loosing ghatotkach, arjuna cursed to become a kimmar for 1 year, They lost their elder brother Karna, the pain they must have felt after they got to know that they killed their own elder brother, Pain of killing their grandsire and their guru and many more hardships in life.

Why the hell do you think that this happened to them despite Bhagwan shri krishna being on their side ?

You forget one very important thing - Bhagwan shri krishna was on no1's side - He was with dharma.
Both bhima and arjuna were just tools - means to an end i.e Dharm sansthapna.

If they consumed meat then they repaid for it at every point of their lives.
Tumhe bhagwaan ki leela kabhi fursat m samjhayenge. Likh kar m tumhe nahi samjha paunga. abhi mere sone ka time h. baad mein baat krte h. jai shri ram.
I don't want "if they consumed meat" kind of statement. Did they consume meat or not? And I do consume meat and I will pay for that with my life too. Just like your Bhima and Arjuna paid!

Anyway it seems that you prefer to write long paras in response to short and simple questions. Please tell me one more thing:
1) Did Lord Rama consume meat?
2) Did Lord Rama hunt deer when he was in southern forests in exile?
3) Did Rama, Sita and Laxman consume meat when they were in southern forests?

Longewala

Country flag
Nothing goes to waste, nothing. Even the bones, horns, hide find utility. Very very small scale...west based NGOs are instigating divisions and trouble here forgetting about the meat industry back home. We can't enforce vegetarianism on our people, besides our religion is very diverse. Why should they stop this practice, something they inherited from their forefathers. Slaughtering goats for food violates which law exactly? It is their way of showing love to the deity and an integral part of Tantric/Shakti versions of our dharma. Adi Sankara went to that part of the country (Kamarup) and tried to dissuade this practice, he failed, who the fuck are these judges? Kamakhya is the centre of Tantra, will these idiots come after her next, challenge her? These mofos are doing what our invaders desisted from doing, attacking a core part of our religion. Imagine the effect this will have on the psyche of Tripura's devotees, a nonsense judgement. Why can't Hindus be happy with their own version and traditions, why interfere in other sects/paths? Isn't that what our religion is about, an umbrella that creates a multitude of belief systems to co-exist?
Thank you for your comments.
I (and I suspect others) would have been swayed by the "animal cruelty" arguments but that helps to clarify things and gives a solid argument to support their case.

Of course that's on a standalone basis.

On a relative basis If you compare to the lack of the supposed "concern" for the cruelty involved in halal meat or Id, its just disgusting

Sourav Kumar

Arey bhai, main bhagban ka lila samajhne le ke liye thorai tujhse puchh raha hoon. Tu adharmic hai mere liye. Samne kabhi mil giya to tujhe kaat ke khaunga. Tu toh nirbal nahi, tujhe kaatke khana is allowed ;) Joy Sri Krishna :D

kunal sung

Country flag
I don't want "if they consumed meat" kind of statement. Did they consume meat or not? And I do consume meat and I will pay for that with my life too. Just like your Bhima and Arjuna paid!

Anyway it seems that you prefer to write long paras in response to short and simple questions. Please tell me one more thing:
1) Did Lord Rama consume meat?
2) Did Lord Rama hunt deer when he was in southern forests in exile?
3) Did Rama, Sita and Laxman consume meat when they were in southern forests?
NO none of these consumed meat and lord shri ram never hunted in southern forest . stop reading communist versions of ramayana . only valmiki ramayana is authentic.
The only time lord ram ever gave chase to a deer was when maa sita saw the golden deer and that also bhagwan ram wanted to just capture it but as soon as he realised that it was a rakshas he had to hunt the rakshas down.

Whats the problem with long paragraphs ? Plus i cnt help you if you dont long answers- that is your problem. Prashan hamesha chote hi hote h - aur uttar vistar m. Answer k saath reasoning dena bhot important hota h.

If they consumed kind of statement sey problem kyu h. Main uske baad unki aadat ko galat bhi to bta rha hu. Adharm ka gyan hone pe uska virodh karna hi to dharma h.

Rahi baat tumhari - to tum avashaya iss life m bhot peeda paoge. shayad vo peeda mere jaisa koi de de tumhe ( meri iss baat ko galat tarreke se mat samjhana ) . Humara dharm kehta h ki adharmio ka naash karna anivarya h aur mere liye tum to kya arjun aur bhim bhi ( agar vo non veg the to ) adharmi h.

Kra

Another one appears. Newsflash for you koi mullo se unki kurbaani nhi cheenega be because they know to unite for the cause. You, instead of supporting your fellow Hindus and recognising the diversity in our culture and religion are blabbering the same things as the judge. I bet you are a hindu because it's 'liberal and secular'. Another reason I don't like sanghis.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles