The official Zaid Hamid Thread

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
sarai is a like dharamshala.
it's a cheap community guest house made by muslims.there are several in delhi like sarai rohilla,katwaria sarai and others.

see iam better than those madharsa.farhan the SRBR product :lol::rofl::rofl:
dont be a copy cat my dear SRBR friend

Blackwater

[video=dailymotion;x1246uc]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1246uc_talaash-20th-july-2013_news?start=22[/video]

Alpha1

sarai is a like dharamshala.
it's a cheap community guest house made by muslims.there are several in delhi like sarai rohilla,katwaria sarai and others.

see iam better than those madharsa.farhan the SRBR product :lol::rofl::rofl:
1stly it is Madrassa not madhrassa

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
^^ Pfft .. Shtap ! :dude: I have huge respect for mullas, Especially mullas like -> "Mulla- farhanullanulla" ! :peace: :troll:

JBH22

One BAki Zia ur Rehman commented as follows https://www.facebook.com/AngelEyeszi

Sir, Please give me the answer, why only geo? I see every day Donia news, they also show new from India, Like Dehli Fashion show, Rajistan sakafti mela, Economy report of india, Bollywood Movies etc etc...every day Donia news showing Indian culture....why you are not targeting every channel who involve in spreading everyday Indian culture news? why are you silent against them? are you bias? or are you Media target Killer? Please take stand for every channel who show Indian culture. We need to banned all Indian culture news, promote etc etc. Just tell us where India is going against us, what India's next step against us, How Indian muslims are in problem. thanks
To this Admin of Zalil Hamid Facebook page replied

Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid [Official] Come and stand with us in this fight and then advice when you see the full picture from our side. Where we stand, we see a larger view and plan our fight accordingly. Come and join and then comment dear.

There obsession with India is getting out of control :)

Blackwater

[video=dailymotion;x12yzr0]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12yzr0_zaid-hamid-goes-epic-on-indians_news[/video]

His holiness obsession with baniya:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:

JBH22

His Holiness message to Hindus on his Facebook page.. @ Blackwater, VIP your views

We accept the terms of Hindu Zionists which they propose in Aman Ki Asha !!

They want Pakistan and India to become one. We want this too.
They want borders to be removed. We want this too.
They want visa free movement of people from both sides. We want it too.
They want trade between people of both sides. We want it too.
They want both countries should not threaten each other with nuclear weapons. We want this too.
They say they want to live in peace. We also want peace.

We only want them to accept one simple innocent condition from our side. The name of the larger, united country would be -- Darul Islam Pakistan, with Quran as its constitution !!!

If they agree, then great. NO wars ever within this huge sub-continent. If they don't, then we will make this happen InshAllah. From Ghaznavi to Ghauri to Babar to Suri to Abdali.... This is the history which will be repeated once again according to the Bisharat of Sayyadi Rasul Allah (sm) ! This is called Ghazwa e Hind !
If we could live without the land of Kashmir, we certainly cannot live without the water from it. This is the Kishan Ganga Dam which India has made on Neelum river, not just blocking the river but also diverting the entire water to another Barrage to store it. Then in Monsoon season, they will release the water as they are doing now and in crops season they will block it to create a drought and destroy our agriculture. The entire present floods in Pakistan are result of release of water from various such dams in Kashmir. India is making almost 60 such dams while not a single major dam has been made in Pakistan in the last 30 years !! There is treason within and there are enemies outside.

But know this fact well. There will be a war between Pakistan and India on water. The excuse can be anything - from terrorism to LoC clashes or Kashmir uprisings. This war we cannot avoid. Either we die in the battle or become a Ghazi or we die thirsty or drowned in floods. They are starting this war. We will only finish it inshAllah.
https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid

Decklander

His Holiness message to Hindus on his Facebook page.. @ Blackwater, VIP your views

https://www.facebook.com/syedzaidzamanhamid
There are very good chances that monsoons will last till end of Sep and not till mid sep. We must release large amount of water from all our dams and let us see what Pak can do? Let their nukes also get drowned in that flood. By end of this month, we will have a cyclone in Arabian sea and that will cause extensive rains in Pakistan especially Sindh. That will be the best time to do this trick.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Big talk from someone who can not install Sharia in his own country. Saala ghazi chutya.
All these Islamic 'gazis' are like that.

They will attack unarmed and untrained innocent non-Muslims and talk about how brave and martial they are.

When it comes to fighting with a trained combat force, they run away like dogs with tails between their legs.

How do you think they spread outward from Arabia?

Through lies of peace treaties, while regrouping and attacking from behind, playing the victim card. :lol:

I was arguing with this Pakistani dude on the other forum who was telling how India was ravaged by Islamic attacks.

When I reminded him how we and the Nepalis in the Himalayas and the Marathas and Sikhs in the plains, kicked their butts. Infact, I even told them how we Sikkimese used their 'gazi's dead bodies' remains as fertilizers to our terrace fields in Sikkim and Nepal, he started telling me how my state (then the kingdom) was defeated by Nepal, Bhutan, Tibet etc. :D

I concluded by saying that I still maintain my culture and faith from what my ancestors did unlike some cowards who converted and betrayed their own way of life by siding with the enemy.

Result? Got warned not to go 'off-topic'. :)

Defenceindia2010

Country flag
[video=dailymotion;x12yzr0]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12yzr0_zaid-hamid-goes-epic-on-indians_news[/video]

Pakistan it seems lacks the capacity to house and take care of Mental patients like this Prophet of Bullshit, Ulloo Ka Patha apne biwi ko tuo bhaag naya saya nahi rookh paya. Hindu Kush kya chakar mya Mullah Kush ban gaya Dreamistan. :taunt1:

pmaitra

This question is to all Pakistanis.

Does Hindu Kush mean "Place where Hindus are killed?" Is this what most Pakistanis believe?

Bilal

It gets funny at times the obsession with zaid hamid,yes i have been hunting at times to "hindu kush" mountains,and yes legend says this is the place that the afghans have cut down every conquering army alexander,mughals,british,sikhs you name it they done it in recent times russia,and nato.

pmaitra

It gets funny at times the obsession with zaid hamid,yes i have been hunting at times to "hindu kush" mountains,and yes legend says this is the place that the afghans have cut down every conquering army alexander,mughals,british,sikhs you name it they done it in recent times russia,and nato.
Hindu Kush means Indicus Caucasus or Indian Caucasian Mountains. The name was given by the Greeks, who thought that it was an extension of the Caucasian Mountains that separates Asia from Europe.

Please check this out: http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/members-corner/51355-book-review-thread.html#post766092

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles