The official Zaid Hamid Thread

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
^^ + 1000 :D I heard that the Block III lal topi will be SUPER DUPER radar evading Hypersonic as well :-?

Blackwater

Farther of Ace JF-17 pilot Zoo Zoo Hamid, "Anal" lyst and think-tank ( not Al-Khalid )the one and only Zaheel Hamid in his latest look.

yeah kutte wale baal kisne lagadiye His Holiness ko. Nazar nahi ana, abhi panipat jitna ha phir chaand pe jana ha

Rahul92

he says they are ready for 4th generation war my foot you think USA ,Israel will use fourth generation get ready for fifth generation

Last edited by a moderator:

blank_quest

Country flag
he says they are ready for 4th generation war my foot you think USA ,Israel will use fourth generation get ready for fifth generation
^^^ he is the greatest gift of Allah to us. We will never see any other creature like Zahil Hamid in the History of Mankind. :lol:.. Greatest Comedian Pakis have ever created. :pound:..

The Fox

[video=youtube_share;JQZso4Gvf5c]http://youtu.be/JQZso4Gvf5c[/video]
seriously ghosts fought 65 war man is there a child anchor whom he is trying to scare telling her ghost stories i remember elders in the neighborhood used to tell me ghost stories when i was a kid just to keep me from doing mischief.........

Blackwater

^^^ he is the greatest gift of Allah to us. We will never see any other creature like Zahil Hamid in the History of Mankind. :lol:.. Greatest Comedian Pakis have ever created. :pound:..
His Holiness can beat kapil sharma of india and Russell peter of caneda any day:pound::pound:

lcatejas

Khub jamega rung jab mil baithenge 3 yaar... Zaid hamid..diggy and Md. Mulayam singh..

Give pak to zaid hamid's hand .. next day pak will swaha ....true...

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles