The Glorious Army of Hind: The Indian Army in Pictures

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
BSF and there cool camo..

=========================================

Note : I dont know Which Company make these camo, But it would be great to have such micro-pattern camo in Indian Army co-lours and can be made available to Indian Army stores..

Rage

DFI TEAM
Even I am a State trap and .22 shooter,, I knw wat a gun safety is ,, but it is my opinion that a gun is alwayz safe when it is carried by a capable person no matter wat the way of carryin is. U just need to knw when to pull the trigger and when not to,,,... I am sorry rage for my previous comments,,,
No prob mate. We're all fielding for the same team.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
No Idea, Such tactics are now days taught regular infantries specially the once in CT areas ..

===========================

Sir, Its an setup drill ...

does BFSR cover the area behind the trees ? Since this is radar waves, technically it should, so the operator will get view behind the tree cover.

Blackwater

what is the significance of patka?? instead he should wear some bulletproof helamate

Blackwater

Its not even patka. Just a cloth wrapped around his head, perhaps to soak up the sweat.
well cloth wrap around head is called patka.

anyhow my Q is ,being from special forces he should have bulletproof helmate

limit_sky

Indian Border Security Force Troopers..

This is the photo opp after the female battalion raised by BSF registered their first 'kill'.
They gunned down a smuggler when he tried to infiltrate across IB near the post they were manning.
If I remember the interview correctly
both of them fired three shots after he failed to stop after warning.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

Indian army soldiers spit fire as they perform the mallakhamb, a traditional Indian gymnastic sport, during a display of skills at Officers Training Academy in Chennai, India, Friday, March 15, 2013. (AP Photo/Arun Sankar K.) ARUN SANKAR K — AP

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles