The Glorious Army of Hind: The Indian Army in Pictures

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
The Bv 206 is used in Antarctica, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Lithuania, Latvia, Malaysia, Mexico, the Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, the United Kingdom, and the United States.

Is this ATV used by Pakistan too?? :eek:mg:
I think they use it in the Glacier regions and high altitude snow areas. After all the largest Glacier out side of Antarctica is in Pakistan!

Koovie

sorry didnt find a english subbed version, but the rescue scene starts at 1.38, its mostly in english from there

ALBY

Section Moderator
Mod
Country flag
guys..please dont try to watch it....that film is like a comical version of executive decision..the only nice thing about that film is that it shows some original kalashnikovs and MP5Ks...everything exept it is comical..it is an extremely boring one..
If you guys want to watch some exciting indian commando movies then go for Keerthi chakra or Mission 90 days..

Tronic

guys..please dont try to watch it....that film is like a comical version of executive decision..the only nice thing about that film is that it shows some original kalashnikovs and MP5Ks...everything exept it is comical..it is an extremely boring one..
Yeh, I saw the NSG leader, and thought to myself, I wouldn't send a team led by a chubby dude like that for a hostage rescue mission either. :laugh:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles