Taliban Takeover of Afghanistan 2021: Impact on India

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It is clear that US and India are coordinating their responses.. There won't be any recognition for the Taliban in the near future, and also not much aid coming through to the Taliban government directly.. from the west..
Aid consistent with UN sanctions means pretty much negligible aid going to Taliban ruled Afghanistan.. and US has put all responsibility for Afghanistan on Pakistan's head..

Bhairav

Country flag

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Finally Chacha Sam (Biden) heared our call
View attachment 110041
Nope, republic TV is reading this wrong. There is no indication of degradation in US-Pakistan relationship, it’s status quo.

world cannot access Afghanistan without Pakistan. if aid needs to go to Afghanistan, it has to go thru Pakistan.

in past 4 weeks, the fact that OBL was killed in Pakistan was hardly even mentioned in any official communication.

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
Well... US has left Afghanistan in Paki hands... Pakistan will have to shoulder the burden of Afghan economy.

Can Pakistan do it alone? No ways

Are chinese willing to put money in another black hole? doesn't seem so

& be bloody rest assured: None of the western nations including US/UK/FRANCE or their controlled WB/IMF or the Middle eastern allies Saudi/UAE are going to give a single dollar

Don't count those puny 1,2,3 million trickling from some liberal NZ or peanuts 31 million from China... which came in form of goods & not cash

This simply means that Pakis death warrant has been signed.

& yeah those trillion dollars worth minerals... if serious infrastructural efforts are made from this day onwards... then also any real mining activity is atleast 7-8 years away if not more:clap2:... Afghanistan lacks: Ore processing facility, Electricity, roads, railways, education(all educated ones squeezed away by US) & most importantly Law & Order.

In coming days we will witness Pakis crying, begging, squealing... but not a dollar worth of dime will come their way.

They wanted to own Afghanistan... the US just gave them all & everything associated with it...:rofl:

Whatever I posted in above comment 👆 has proven correct cent percent word by word(in urdu: lafj-dar-lafj):pound:

Haha... now where re the troll comabt leaders?

Now wait for other cards to show themselves on the most opportune moments 😁

Last edited:

HitmanBlood

Country flag
Full statement nothing much.

In video he isn't criticizing Pakistan much. This is same old, "they are trying to help us but they have their own concerns" diplomacy.

IDK US will ever abandon Pakistan. They provide them easy access to CA and they are cheap mercenary who will do anything for a few dollars. They would even let them kill their own citizens. Where will they find a replacement for such an obedient dog?

mokoman

Country flag
It was Maj General Harsha Kakar who was taken for a ride by the Paki bot.. And I am happy that Lt. Gen. Panag picked it up and humiliated Harsha Kakar..
Right from the balakot incident when Paki bots fed the fake news of Shahaz-ud-Din, to Indian media, who later made fools of themselves.. Indians have been falling time and again to the same Paki trick..
As they say.. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.. fool me 100 times .. Congratulations you are an Indian..

View attachment 109957

As they say.. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.. fool me 100 times .. Congratulations you are an Indian..

make that 1000 times , sad to say but , Indians on twitter are quick to believe anything

--------

Gen H.S Pang is one to criticise

Gen Harsha also called @Bhumihar a pakistani troll . LOL

both of these uncles need to verify what they are posting.

Pakistanis are posting fake vids,pics , they even started a fake afghan resistance account , i think it had 25K+ followers before it was banned , even reporters were following that .

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

make that 1000 times , sad to say but , Indians on twitter are quick to believe anything

--------

Gen H.S Pang is one to criticise

Gen Harsha also called @Bhumihar a pakistani troll . LOL

both of these uncles need to verify what they are posting.

Pakistanis are posting fake vids,pics , they even started a fake afghan resistance account , i think it had 25K+ followers before it was banned , even reporters were following that .
Where did that general called bhumihar a chinese troll

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Whatever I posted in above comment 👆 has proven correct cent percent word by word(in urdu: lafj-dar-lafj):pound:

Haha... now where re the troll comabt leaders?

Now wait for other cards to show themselves on the most opportune moments 😁
I had agreed with that statement of yours..But, your other claims starting with India recognizing Amrullah Saleh government, when whole of Afghanistan is with Taliban, would be very unlike India..

iNorthernerOn9

Country flag
I am amazed... Every tweet was posted here... but not this one.
Why? didn't suit the Nehruvian-Gandhian lauda-lehsun ideology

Pakis(under chinese pressure) won't ever let US fly above POK to Afghanistan... yes US here is talking about bases in Kashmir and Ladakh for "Over the horizon" operations in Afghanistan

So what's next? Mission "Giga-Byte"... Vertical Envelopment operations with likely support of US logistics & aerial assets

Really the time from Now till next June is 👀

The ball will be set in motion after Modi-Biden meet... rest assured!

Last edited:

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I am amazed... Every tweet was posted here... but not this one.
Why? didn't suit the Nehruvian-Gandhian lauda-lehsun ideology

Pakis(under chinese pressure) won't ever let US fly above POK to Afghanistan... yes US here is talking about bases in Kashmir and Ladakh for "Over the horizon" operation in Afghanistan

So what's next? Mission Giga-Byte
We should tell them to fuck off. We're not a whore for their MIC. As long as they keep taking half-measures on Pakistan and refuse to penalize them fully, they shouldn't be allowed to use one inch of our land for any military purpose. Take care of the root first, cut off Pakistan, and then talk to us.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
We should tell them to fuck off. We're not a whore for their MIC. As long as they keep taking half-measures on Pakistan and refuse to penalize them fully, they shouldn't be allowed to use one inch of our land for any military purpose. Take care of the root first, cut off Pakistan, and then talk to us.
Could not agree more , this charade of democracy and shared values is nothing but just a high pitched cockalorum and i must say ,it irritates me very much.
We should tell them to bloody bugger off , we are not their client states but i must say i have very less hopes from mudi because he is just smitten by the illusion of the repungent place known as america.

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Could not agree more , this charade of democracy and shared values is nothing but just a high pitched cockalorum and i must say ,it irritates me very much.
We should tell them to bloody bugger off , we are not their client states but i must say i have very less hopes from mudi because he is just smitten by the illusion of the repungent place known as america.
This Nobel Peace Prize bullshit and other vain foreign validation seeking crap has afflicted all our leaders from Rajiv Gandhi to Modi.

When Rajiv Gandhi sent IPKF to finish off the LTTE, statements about giving him the Nobel Peace Prize used to float arond in foreign media and diplomat circles. And like an obedient sepoy eager for glory, he fucked up, did their dirty work and in the end India suffered.

Same now. Seems like we'll do anything if the UAE or America or Russia gives the PM some stupid, meaningless award.

doreamon

Country flag
India ll not give money to Afghanistan but ll provide food and other relief materials for Afghans as connectivity is ensured ...

india had provided approx 1 million MT of wheat in last decade and 75k MT of wheat last year only ...
We had 400 plus projects in 34 province of Afghanistan .. many unfinished projects like Shatoot Dam a major one which was on plan in Kabul district, which would have provided safe drinking water to 2 million residents. some 100 community development projects worth $80 million was also about to start .

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles