Taliban Takeover of Afghanistan 2021: Impact on India

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
It is not politicians who run the country. They only guide when it is the colonial eta bureaucracy that runs it.
Which begs the question why the politicians then do not change the bureaucratic system, disband IAS and UPSC nonsense and bring in a new Indic system ? I disagree with your assessment. Its because the existing system suits the politicians that they do not change it, I scratch your back, you scratch mine. Both are equally responsible for the dismal state of affairs ! Sorry for OT

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Which begs the question why the politicians then do not change the bureaucratic system, disband IAS and UPSC nonsense and bring in a new Indic system ? I disagree with your assessment. Its because the existing system suits the politicians that they do not change it, I scratch your back, you scratch mine. Both are equally responsible for the dismal state of affairs ! Sorry for OT
Because republic of india is an continuation of British raj to be honest, I see it this way.
Since 1500s large parts of the subcontinent have been under a centralised rule regardless of who ruled it .
Bureaucracy is not about achieving results its about surviving till the next century.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
You are partially correct. Yes, the system somewhat suits the political class. But it also hinders.

Problem is the political leadership lacks the alternative support system which might hold system in place if any transition is to be brought it. The UPSC babus are fief lords who holds the system in their clutches and through their brotherhood, they can sabotage any political body that tried to endanger its unique power structure.

It is damn hard to even fire a babu even after charges against him or her is clear as daylight.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
You are partially correct. Yes, the system somewhat suits the political class. But it also hinders.

Problem is the political leadership lacks the alternative support system which might hold system in place if any transition is to be brought it. The UPSC babus are fief lords who holds the system in their clutches and through their brotherhood, they can sabotage any political body that tried to endanger its unique power structure.

It is damn hard to even fire a babu even after charges against him or her is clear as daylight.
Its always about in principle vs in practice as far as charges against a babu are to be considered.

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag

Copium ? Or any truth to this ? Its entirely based on unsubstantiated tweets from random people and our own General Saheb Bakshi ji (who does know a thing or two). So perhaps the truth is somewhere in between ? Any of our usual sources in DFI like @Hellfire @Mikesingh etc.. could possibly throw some light on this. My own guess is perhaps we did strike from our base in Tajikisthan.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Because republic of india is an continuation of British raj to be honest, I see it this way.
Since 1500s large parts of the subcontinent have been under a centralised rule regardless of who ruled it .
Bureaucracy is not about achieving results its about surviving till the next century.
Original quote :

Screenshot 2021-09-13 at 3.44.37 PM.png

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Panag mouthpiece of ISI?

It was Maj General Harsha Kakar who was taken for a ride by the Paki bot.. And I am happy that Lt. Gen. Panag picked it up and humiliated Harsha Kakar..
Right from the balakot incident when Paki bots fed the fake news of Shahaz-ud-Din, to Indian media, who later made fools of themselves.. Indians have been falling time and again to the same Paki trick..
As they say.. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.. fool me 100 times .. Congratulations you are an Indian..

Screenshot_20210913-191144_Chrome.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles