Taliban Takeover of Afghanistan 2021: Impact on India

Jimih

Country flag
Obviously, I am not patronising people not to troll and call them out. Actually, people must and make these pimp never live an easy life. But with all the non-seriousness and similar contempt without getting angry.
Thats what I called for, a 'Re-education DFI style'

Indian members here will be more than happy to re-educate these delusional bufoons, whose sole aim is to ask loaded questions and derail the thread.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

Taliban attacking women who are demonstrating against Pakistan.

taliban showing to the world what they are good at.
Where are those American influencers coordination with AOC to bark against India on human rights? What was the name of that Silicon dump who has her pussy on internet for free? …
Mia Khalifa. Kisano ki krantikari behan. Are they talking about this or their brief is to protect Biden and his gang only?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Where are those American influencers coordination with AOC to bark against India on human rights? What was the name of that Silicon dump who has her pussy on internet for free? …
Mia Khalifa. Kisano ki krantikari behan. Are they talking about this or their brief is to protect Biden and his gang only?
It is always been like that first they let the irresponsible countries do their instinctive things and then start their offensive.

Pakistan can play this role as they are hired for this. There is no reason of the ISI chief to be in Kabul, there is no reason to attack the valley as it cannot be controlled.

They should have formed the govt. instead of going against Panjshir and doing kidnappings, hostages and executions.
the real game is in the streets of Afghan cities I think.

In the end Afghans will gain a country with democratic values and Pakistan for it role will be put in place. May be they will let Pakistan Scot free for uniting Afghans playing negative role.

ClawReed787

Country flag
They must be busy relishing Bidens weak pp as he needs some break after the mess he has created 🤣. Also where is Rihanna?With this guy?
Where is kamala's entitled niece who shamelessly promoted herself using the vice president.?
IMG_20210907_192023.jpg

Spitfire9

Country flag
There are lots of documented BBC's blunders on India

news article from 1995

The BBC Cannot Give In To Government Pressure
OpIndia is an Indian right-wing[17] fake news website[18] founded by Rahul Raj and Kumar Kamal in December 2014.[7] The website has published fake news[18] and anti-Muslim[30] commentary on multiple occasions

And you cite this source to support your views?

Cheran

Country flag

Islamists & fringe leftists calling OpIndia a fake news website!!!!

As per them, anyone calling out lies of the Biased Britshit Corporation is a "fake news portal".

Wikipedia itself has been massively infiltrated by Islamists & fringe leftists.

Anandhu Krishna

Regarding bbc here is the reason for their anti india reporting... UK is home to the largest Pakistani community in Europe . 15 pakistani origin people had been elected to uk parliament ... Historically, the United Kingdom has exhibited a soft corner towards Pakistan possibly because of the size and influence of the Pakistani diaspora in the UK and a feeling that the Raj’s divide and rule policy has benefitted them. And ISI has been promoting many lobby groups in usa uk ..... Its not that indians are not there in these countries .. But we have lost many of them to either islamists or left liberal lobbies which hate indian grand narrative ..

https://www.hindustantimes.com/anal...ct-pakistan/story-q95zOheKLMQyThAETV9bbJ.html

When british left India, they did not expect us to become a nation. They thought we will split into 2,3 states which would have been easier for everybody. We would not be where we are today if that happened. One less player in the game. British. even today's people have a superiority complex. A feeling that we were their subjects.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag

and you don't have an opinion on direct sources i presented.

we will take up opindia and wikipedia some other day, you may not grasp what i will say on this today.

@Spitfire9

And the latest from two days ago.

while what pakistanis themselves are saying.

Pakistan Prime Minister has something to say

Pakistani Prime Minister @ImranKhanPTI publicly on record admits that Pakistani Army and ISI have trained #AlQaeda & other groups to fight in #Afghanistan--saying "they had to be linked [with Pakistan]"

ISI Defeat America with the help of Amirca |Hamid Gul

doreamon

Country flag

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
It is always been like that first they let the irresponsible countries do their instinctive things and then start their offensive.

Pakistan can play this role as they are hired for this. There is no reason of the ISI chief to be in Kabul, there is no reason to attack the valley as it cannot be controlled.

They should have formed the govt. instead of going against Panjshir and doing kidnappings, hostages and executions.
the real game is in the streets of Afghan cities I think.

In the end Afghans will gain a country with democratic values and Pakistan for it role will be put in place. May be they will let Pakistan Scot free for uniting Afghans playing negative role.
Military offences take time to plan. When logistics were moved to capture Kabul then there was no going back to regain Panjsir as well. Furthermore Taliban would have never wanted to have pockets of resistance which would have created confusion among Afghans and delayed their acceptance as the real custodians.

Then thanks to Indian media and members like you (not saying you did anything wrong) and other portals who made Panjshir shine like a bright spot of resistance against Taliban. The fleeing of Amarullah Saleh and many ANA officers to the valley painted a big red circle on them.

The regular updates from Panjsir resistance, humiliations hurled at Pakistan which Indians amplified troubled Porkistani trolls so much that they started giving tips to their establishment to deal with it on priority. Yes, unlike Indian RW social media cries Pakistani establishment is more respective to their illiterate internet effect and social media storms.

People like me witnessed the whole circus quietly. From a pure military perspective involvement of Pakistan made Panjshir resistance look like Candle in the wind to me.

Last but not least, I have great respect for your efforts and faith in NA lead Panjshir resistance. No way anyone will be allowed to patronise you here or let your body of work be discredited.

Many members here are of this view from the very start that the game has just begun and there will be a lot of blood bath and resistance against Taliban.

Pakistan has many big aspirations but they must understand nothing occurs in isolation and their aspirations end where the shoe tip of Indian soldier starts.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Military offences take time to plan. When logistics were moved to capture Kabul then there was no going back to regain Panjsir as well. Furthermore Taliban would have never wanted to have pockets of resistance which would have created confusion among Afghans and delayed their acceptance as the real custodians.

Then thanks to Indian media and members like you (not saying you did anything wrong) and other portals who made Panjshir shine like a bright spot of resistance against Taliban. The fleeing of Amarullah Saleh and many ANA officers to the valley painted a big red circle on them.

The regular updates from Panjsir resistance, humiliations hurled at Pakistan which Indians amplified troubled Porkistani trolls so much that they started giving tips to their establishment to deal with it on priority. Yes, unlike Indian RW social media cries Pakistani establishment is more respective to their illiterate internet effect and social media storms.

People like me witnessed the whole circus quietly. From a pure military perspective involvement of Pakistan made Panjshir resistance look like Candle in the wind to me.

Last but not least, I have great respect for your efforts and faith in NA lead Panjshir resistance. No way anyone will be allowed to patronise you here or let your body of work be discredited.

Many members here are of this view from the very start that the game has just begun and there will be a lot of blood bath and resistance against Taliban.

Pakistan has many big aspirations but they must understand nothing occurs in isolation and their aspirations end where the shoe tip of Indian soldier starts.
I gave the importance to Panjshir because traditionally Tajiks are friends of India. India do not abandon its friends.

The complaint against Indian media on video game clips is fine as long as they are trying to give a good picture to the audience. The blatant BBC lies should take the center stage than Indian media.

West checkmates Regional powers through various means and Pakistan is one.

Panjshir is a trap and Pakistan seems have fallen into it. Initial gains in Panjshir, Taliban/Pakistan cannot hold for long.

In the end it seems Pakistan will also learn to not to interfere into other countries.

Regarding the my comments on Pakistan, they deserve it. Pakistan is trying to take Afghanistan as a hostage.

@hit&run I have no intent on criticizing any members personally here.

Last edited:

Okabe Rintarou

Country flag

So BBC is paragon of truth and OpIndia is fake news factory?
The day you start using your own brain to judge credibility of news sources, instead of relying on 3rd party "reviews", is the day you'll find the truth. Till then, ignorance is bliss. Be blissful in your notions that everybody on this forum other than you is "deluded". Put BBC on a pedestal and keep believing in the myth that because BBC brings "arguments of both sides" on to their platform, you don't need to make an effort yourself to find out what arguments on both sides are, nor make the effort of using your own brain. Just goes to show how lazy you are (not a personal attack, rather a logical deduction based on the previous line).

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles